PDA

View Full Version : trump announces delivery of F-52 planes to norway

del
01-11-2018, 04:12 PM
unfortunately for the boob-in-chief, they don't exist outside of *call of duty*

#maga

make america game again

President Trump caused a stir with his announcement that the United States had delivered F-52 fighter jets to Norway.
Was it a secret advanced jet capable of beating its Russian counterparts? A ruse to fool intelligence analysts?
Neither, it turns out. The “F-52” is a fictional jet only available to fly if you’re a gamer at the controls of “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/01/11/trump-lauded-delivery-of-f-52s-to-norway-the-planes-only-exist-in-call-of-duty/?tid=pm_world_pop&utm_term=.7a6d466376c4

tell me again what a genius he is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0g2Zf_engs

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 04:44 PM
unfortunately for the boob-in-chief, they don't exist outside of *call of duty*

#maga

make america game again

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/01/11/trump-lauded-delivery-of-f-52s-to-norway-the-planes-only-exist-in-call-of-duty/?tid=pm_world_pop&utm_term=.7a6d466376c4

tell me again what a genius he is...
Of course you knew this RIGHT AWAY, didn't ya mister military inventory genius... :rolleyes:

They probably had to get them off Guam before the island TIPS OVER...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Tell us again how smart all you leftards are.

Get a life.

hjmick
01-11-2018, 05:08 PM
That's some funny shit...

Gunny
01-11-2018, 05:18 PM
That's some funny shit...:laugh:

del
01-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Of course you knew this RIGHT AWAY, didn't ya mister military inventory genius... :rolleyes:

They probably had to get them off Guam before the island TIPS OVER...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Tell us again how smart all you leftards are.

Get a life.

yes, i did.

pretty sad that the genius-in-chief doesn't.

aboutime
01-11-2018, 05:31 PM
For continuing to show all of us how gullible and easily-led, Liberals really are.

The combined efforts of all three, as miserable, angry, and uninformed they are. Can only be outweighed by their combined lack of intelligence which incites hatred....even for themselves.

We here on DP have to keep track of all of you, waiting, and watching for you to MISS-SPEAK, as Trump did. You are lame and choose every word, or sentence to dissect with your rhetorical stupidity. N

del
01-11-2018, 05:32 PM
For continuing to show all of us how gullible and easily-led, Liberals really are.

The combined efforts of all three, as miserable, angry, and uninformed they are. Can only be outweighed by their combined lack of intelligence which incites hatred....even for themselves.

you're rambling again, pops

nap time

aboutime
01-11-2018, 05:35 PM
you're rambling again, pops

nap time

Call it whatever you like. Guess you have never made a mistake when speaking? Or said the wrong thing, at the wrong time? Being as perfect..an Asshole...as you are. Defend that!

jimnyc
01-11-2018, 06:35 PM
Trump is a genius. And good on him for sending the planes to them. I couldn't care less if he made a mistake when speaking. Lordy knows he isn't a perfect speaker, and is far from politically correct. But what REALLY pisses the liberals off the most? Is through all the smack talk and all the lame investigations, he is successful thus far, especially in the economy. I know, I know - cue a few that give Obama credit and a few other lame responses, but the man got the job done on his watch. Fact. Lots more successes that would only be ignored as well, but I'm certainly not the one here to gain supporters for him, only to be proud of his successes and giggle at those that have the 'ol TDS.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 06:37 PM
yes, i did.
No.

Gunny
01-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Oh c'mon ... which of us has let Obama forget how many states there are? It's just funny ... minus the needless insults.

I kept looking at the thread before I opened it and wondering am I THAT out of touch? WTF is an F-52?:laugh2:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 07:00 PM
WTF is an F-52?:laugh2:

I guess it takes an Air Force troop to 'splain this... it's an F-35 plus 17... :slap: ... :laugh:

GravyBoat
01-11-2018, 07:34 PM
No, what Trump said is him playing 5-D Chess with the Russians. His statement "F-52s to Norway" is all part of an elaborate ruse that will ultimately lead to the reunification of Korea. Never question anyone with an IQ of 189.

:salute:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 07:35 PM
No, what Trump said is him playing 5-D Chess with the Russians. His statement "F-52s to Norway" is all part of an elaborate ruse that will ultimately lead to the reunification of Korea. Never question anyone with an IQ of 189.

:salute:
What's your IQ?

Gunny
01-11-2018, 07:36 PM

:salute:What are laughing at? Little late to the parade, arentcha? I got money says you're an F-52 pilot :laugh:

aboutime
01-11-2018, 07:39 PM
What's your IQ?

High_Plains. Never ask any liberal hater to answer any questions. They have been brainwashed by the DNC Talking Points manual to answer every question with ANOTHER QUESTION.

Besides. Why confuse the poor guy with two letters he has to Google to learn the meaning of???:laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 07:41 PM
What are laughing at? Little late to the parade, arentcha? I got money says you're an F-52 pilot :laugh:
Yur KILLIN' me brother..................... http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

del
01-11-2018, 08:16 PM
Call it whatever you like. Guess you have never made a mistake when speaking? Or said the wrong thing, at the wrong time? Being as perfect..an Asshole...as you are. Defend that!

i've been called worse by better, pops

*shrug

just as an aside, inappropriate capitalization is indicative of ignorance.

aboutime
01-11-2018, 08:23 PM

*shrug

You are an "ASIDE". By the way. So is a sentence ^ with no capitals.

GravyBoat
01-11-2018, 09:09 PM
What's your IQ?

Only about 150. I can hardly think my way out of a paper bag compared to Trump.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 09:13 PM
My brother, God rest his soul, was a certified 146 IQ. He was a member of MENSA and took college level courses in high school including Latin and got straight A's.

But ya know what the deal was with that? He didn't have a fucking LICK of COMMON SENSE.

But you, I don't believe for one solitary second that your IQ is anything above 95, which is about the national average. You just don't display ANY signs of having a high IQ, sorry.

Black Diamond
01-11-2018, 09:15 PM
The second part of your statement is true for you and most other people.

Gunny
01-11-2018, 09:17 PM
My brother, God rest his soul, was a certified 146 IQ. He was a member of MENSA and took college level courses in high school including Latin and got straight A's.

But ya know what the deal was with that? He didn't have a fucking LICK of COMMON SENSE.

But you, I don't believe for one solitary second that your IQ is anything above 95, which is about the national average. You just don't display ANY signs of having a high IQ, sorry.I don't know ... he's got "ain't got a lick a sense" part down pretty good.

aboutime
01-11-2018, 09:53 PM

*shrug

By the way. Don't call me pops. I wouldn't want to be your pop. In fact. If you want to call me that. Think about the condom's I threw away, and pick one. That might be YOU.

CAPS FOR YOU.

GravyBoat
01-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Thanks to del and Gravy, with petey....

We here on DP have to keep track of all of you, waiting, and watching for you to MISS-SPEAK, as Trump did. You are lame and choose every word, or sentence to dissect with your rhetorical stupidity.

You're the gullible one, AboutTime. I'm a Conservative, Libertarian, Republican, Born-Again Christian. You're someone who follows the pack.

So I agree, we're both very different people. You're someone who supports the system. I'm someone who takes advantage of the system, that's so I don't have to take advantage of people.

pete311
01-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Everyone makes mistake, it's just that Trump makes them on a daily basis.

aboutime
01-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Everyone makes mistake, it's just that Trump makes them on a daily basis.

petey. Your parents made a HUGE mistake. Which is how you got here to expose your endless stupidity for all of us...ON A DAILY BASIS. Do they even know whether you survived the Abortion attempts?

Gunny
01-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Everyone makes mistake, it's just that Trump makes them on a daily basis.You cannot factually support that.

del
01-13-2018, 11:45 AM
By the way. Don't call me pops. I wouldn't want to be your pop. In fact. If you want to call me that. Think about the condom's I threw away, and pick one. That might be YOU.

CAPS FOR YOU.

okay, pops

and it's *condoms*, not condom's

they would have covered pluralization in 5th grade; too bad you never made it that far...

pops

aboutime
01-13-2018, 04:11 PM
okay, pops

and it's *condoms*, not condom's

they would have covered pluralization in 5th grade; too bad you never made it that far...

pops

Doesn't matter how you spell it del. Keep on showing us how immature, dumb, and stupid you are. Claiming to be something you aren't is a proven tactic of Liberal Hatred on Steroids.
As for the use of the condom, and the Wannabe Grammar Cop you try to be. This is for you....

More Truth you can't handle..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwdMAYGYVG0