PDA

View Full Version : trump gets the best people

del
01-11-2018, 06:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlMG2SWQBRw

jimnyc
01-11-2018, 06:40 PM
I laughed as soon as I saw the MSNBC logo, then again when they mentioned Islamaphobia, which doesn't exist but in weenies heads. Funny stuff! Does/did Trump lie about things? Yup. And fun stuff too to see Liberals heads explode. Just like the genius stuff that has made him the topic of conversation again. LOL

Does anyone truly believe he lied about Russia, and all the leading dems in the SIC lied about what they saw as well? I don't think so. But I'm willing to drop a few $$ to bet on it, fwiw. :)

Success. Continued success. Making fun of the media. More success. Tweets out stuff. Gets in the news. Makes fun of the news. Then back to more success. I wonder if he monitors the market like I do? And how folks are making so much on retirements, investments and so many other things. And then jobs, unemployment & the endless bonuses from the tax reform.

:dance:

Gunny
01-11-2018, 07:14 PM
I want to be the Ambassador to the Netherlands. Can get the Hell out of this country for awhile and go hang out with some hot chicks.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 07:46 PM
I want to be the Ambassador to the Netherlands. Can get the Hell out of this country for awhile and go hang out with some hot chicks.
Only if they're single and looking for old American veterans... :laugh: