PDA

View Full Version : The NY SLIMES Strikes Again...

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 07:12 PM
AGAIN... NO NAMES OF *WHO* these "people with direct knowledge of the conversation" are. What a pack of low life SHIT these leftist propaganda ministers are...

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Thursday balked at an immigration deal that would include protections for people from Haiti and African countries, demanding to know at a White House meeting why he should accept immigrants from “shithole countries” rather than people from places like Norway, according to people with direct knowledge of the conversation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html)

GravyBoat
01-11-2018, 09:06 PM
Trump is a KKK leader the same as his father, so for all you Kluless Kucked Klansmen, take off your hoods to hear these Real American leaders explain why Haitian diversity is our strength:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmyClkHr3E

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Trump is a KKK leader the same as his father...
Holy SHIT man... I'm beginning to wonder if taking you off IGNORE was the right thing to do or not... :cuckoo:

Do you just spew that retarded shit for shock value or what?

Gunny
01-11-2018, 09:10 PM
AGAIN... NO NAMES OF *WHO* these "people with direct knowledge of the conversation" are. What a pack of low life SHIT these leftist propaganda ministers are...

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Thursday balked at an immigration deal that would include protections for people from Haiti and African countries, demanding to know at a White House meeting why he should accept immigrants from “shithole countries” rather than people from places like Norway, according to people with direct knowledge of the conversation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html)That was on the CBS News this evening being reported as fact.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 09:17 PM
That was on the CBS News this evening being reported as fact.

Shocker... doesn't matter to the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA CABAL if it's REALLY TRUE or not, they run it anyway.

#FakeNews

I wouldn't listen to CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, PMSNBC etc news, pfft, if you PAID me.

Gunny
01-11-2018, 09:33 PM
Shocker... doesn't matter to the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA CABAL if it's REALLY TRUE or not, they run it anyway.

#FakeNews

I wouldn't listen to CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, PMSNBC etc news, pfft, if you PAID me.Nothing about it on OANN.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 09:46 PM
Nothing about it on OANN.
Of course... they don't run "hearsay."

aboutime
01-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Trump is a KKK leader the same as his father, so for all you Kluless Kucked Klansmen, take off your hoods to hear these Real American leaders explain why Haitian diversity is our strength:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmyClkHr3E

Gravy. So, what did you do with your SHEET? Casey was Obama's KISS-ASS General. One of the lucky ones who didn't get canned among the other 500 Flag Officers Obama had fired for NOT being Good little Kiss Asses too!

By the way. I've been to Haiti while in Uniform back in the 90's. The only diversity from there would be the assignment of OBAMA MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD MEMBERS who run the politics, and spent all of the SO-CALLED CLINTON money...that was supposed to help the people.
Once again GRAVY. Your hypocrisy, and lies got in the way of your tongue.

Black Diamond
01-11-2018, 09:49 PM
Gravy. So, what did you do with your SHEET? Casey was Obama's KISS-ASS General. One of the lucky ones who didn't get canned among the other 500 Flag Officers Obama had fired for NOT being Good little Kiss Asses too!

By the way. I've been to Haiti while in Uniform back in the 90's. The only diversity from there would be the assignment of OBAMA MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD MEMBERS who run the politics, and spent all of the SO-CALLED CLINTON money...that was supposed to help the people.
Once again GRAVY. Your hypocrisy, and lies got in the way of your tongue.
I don't know. Obama fired anyone who didn't share his twisted world vision. Maybe Casey was afraid to disagree ?

gabosaurus
01-11-2018, 09:53 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/11/trump-laments-immigration-from-s-hole-countries-in-oval-office-negotiations.html

Not only did Trump actually say this, but the White House is defending his right to say it.
I think Trump has finally figured out that there is no use trying to hide the fact that he is a racist. This is what he actually believes. The best course of action is to double down on the racism, which will appeal to his core following, who are also racists.
Trump doesn't like minorities. He is afraid of them. Trump grew up among rich, privileged, white and male. This is how he deals.

This story is why no intelligent liberal wants Trump to be removed from office. Every such incident provides further obstacles for every Republican who runs for office in the midterm elections. Doesn't matter what is going on in your state or district. The issue is going to be Trump. Are you for him or against him?

Remember all the women, minorities and millennials who sat out the 2016 election? Not gonna happen this time.
The issue in November is not going to be the economy. It's not going to be terrorism, gun violence or abortion. It's going to be Trump. Do you support him or not? Do you endorse his openly racist views? If not, vote Democratic.

aboutime
01-11-2018, 10:01 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/11/trump-laments-immigration-from-s-hole-countries-in-oval-office-negotiations.html

Not only did Trump actually say this, but the White House is defending his right to say it.
I think Trump has finally figured out that there is no use trying to hide the fact that he is a racist. This is what he actually believes. The best course of action is to double down on the racism, which will appeal to his core following, who are also racists.
Trump doesn't like minorities. He is afraid of them. Trump grew up among rich, privileged, white and male. This is how he deals.

This story is why no intelligent liberal wants Trump to be removed from office. Every such incident provides further obstacles for every Republican who runs for office in the midterm elections. Doesn't matter what is going on in your state or district. The issue is going to be Trump. Are you for him or against him?

Remember all the women, minorities and millennials who sat out the 2016 election? Not gonna happen this time.
The issue in November is not going to be the economy. It's not going to be terrorism, gun violence or abortion. It's going to be Trump. Do you support him or not? Do you endorse his openly racist views? If not, vote Democratic.

gabby. Everything Trump said was TRUE. I've been to Haiti, and Djibouti, Somalia, Mogadishu, in Africa and seen it in person. Those countries are Shit Holes. Little if any plumbing, other than behind bushes, or holes dug along the roads..unpaved. Families living under car hoods, cardboard refrigerator boxes...but no appliances since there is no electricity, or running water.
So The President Told the Truth. Something You Liberal Haters CAN'T STAND TO HEAR.

Another truth is. No American Liberal, or Millenial would last more than an hour in any of those places. In fact. I doubt any American would want to be there...EVER.

mundame
01-11-2018, 10:27 PM

It all works for me: I'm for it. I agree: if decent people from developed countries want to come here, that's one thing. If yet more Haitians want to swim ashore, no. They're just here for the welfare money. This is the kind of diversity that drags this nation down, down, down to where it has sunk to today.

I don't think any leftists did sit out the 2016 elections. Their problem was that there are more of us.

None of which is to say I believe a word of stories like this without named attribution. Sheeeesh, these people just make this stuff up!

Gunny
01-11-2018, 10:31 PM

The issue in November is not going to be the economy. It's not going to be terrorism, gun violence or abortion. It's going to be Trump. Do you support him or not? Do you endorse his openly racist views? If not, vote Democratic.Nice conspiracy theory.

Gunny
01-11-2018, 10:37 PM
It all works for me: I'm for it. I agree: if decent people from developed countries want to come here, that's one thing. If yet more Haitians want to swim ashore, no. They're just here for the welfare money. This is the kind of diversity that drags this nation down, down, down to where it has sunk to today.

I don't think any leftists did sit out the 2016 elections. Their problem was that there are more of us.

None of which is to say I believe a word of stories like this without named attribution. Sheeeesh, these people just make this stuff up!Gabby's flipped her lid again. She goes away and comes back a couple of months later thinking she's reinvented herself and no one remembers what she said before. Might work in some cases but for 15 years?:laugh:

I agree with Trump on this one and see nothing racist about it. That's just typical leftwingnut BS for lack of anything else to say. I mean what's Trump supposed to say? Please send us your losers? We need more non-productive people in our country.:rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 10:37 PM
I think Trump has finally figured out that there is no use trying to hide the fact that he is a racist.
Liberal hate speak.... ^^^

Vote democratic.
Not on your life. DEMOCRATS are the party of the KKK and RACE BAITING. When are you going to admit that?

Gunny
01-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Liberal hate speak.... ^^^

Not on your life. DEMOCRATS are the party of the KKK and RACE BAITING. When are you going to admit that?The Dems want some more handout folks to lie to them and get their votes.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 10:43 PM
The Dems want some more handout folks to lie to them and get their votes.
Can you say *DACA?*

aboutime
01-11-2018, 10:55 PM
Don't you have more important things to do, like Blaming Trump for the Fires, and all of the mudslides?
Get your clothing ready for the next DNC convention??
https://i.imgflip.com/1hu6us.jpg

https://polination.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/klan-members-in-us-politics.jpg