PDA

View Full Version : You'll Never Guess What My Birthday Surprise Was Today!

Kathianne
01-11-2018, 09:31 PM
Darin may know, Ssshhhh!

I did something, legal, I've never done before. Followed it up with an ice cream cone, then a Mexican dinner. Any guesses? It stumped everyone of my friends and family on FB, let's see...

Black Diamond
01-11-2018, 09:33 PM
Birthday cigar ?

Kathianne
01-11-2018, 09:33 PM
Birthday cigar ?

Nope. I've done that. LOL! Even tried a pipe once, cough!

Gunny
01-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Darin may know, Ssshhhh!

I did something, legal, I've never done before. Followed it up with an ice cream cone, then a Mexican dinner. Any guesses? It stumped everyone of my friends and family on FB, let's see...Ice cream and Mexican food? Is weed legal in AZ now?:)

Black Diamond
01-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Nope. I've done that. LOL! Even tried a pipe once, cough!
Drive across the corner for marijuana?

Kathianne
01-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Drive across the corner for marijuana?
Not legal here, nor when I smoked it. Been there and done that.

Black Diamond
01-11-2018, 09:37 PM
Not legal here, nor when I smoked it. Been there and done that.
Across the corner would be Colorado. But ok. :cool:

yes I've been a nerd my whole life.

Black Diamond
01-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Skydiving? Would be quite a view I imagine.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Hmmm... you're in AZ... let's see... you got a cactus?

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 09:45 PM
OH... hot air balloon ride?

Black Diamond
01-11-2018, 09:46 PM
OH... hot air balloon ride?
We did that when we were in Sedona.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 09:51 PM
We did that when we were in Sedona.
I've never done it, but Reno had a HUGE hot air balloon fest each year. I could never get time off to do it.

Seems as though when everybody else was having fun in Reno, the Harley shop had to work, and I mean HAD TO WORK. The big bike fest like Sturgis but in Reno, "Street Vibrations," I had to work 12 on 12 off for the whole thing, every year, never got to ride MY Harley out and about, and we were SLAMMED. The only good thing about that was the owner brought out a HUGE cooler FULL of every kind of beer and liquor we could want afterwards, and the shop PARTIED, and bikers fucking PARTY.

Gunny
01-11-2018, 09:53 PM
I've never done it, but Reno had a HUGE hot air balloon fest each year. I could never get time off to do it.

Seems as though when everybody else was having fun in Reno, the Harley shop had to work, and I mean HAD TO WORK. The big bike fest like Sturgis but in Reno, I had to work 12 on 12 off for the whole thing, every year, never got to ride MY Harley out and about, and we were SLAMMED. The only good thing about that was the owner brought out a HUGE cooler FULL of every kind of beer and liquor we could want afterwards, and the shop PARTIED, and bikers fucking PARTY.I think it's the wrong time of year for balloons. The Balloon Festival in NM is in Oct. I really don't know about AZ.

Black Diamond
01-11-2018, 09:54 PM
I think it's the wrong time of year for balloons. The Balloon Festival in NM is in Oct. I really don't know about AZ.
We did ours in June. Didn't think about time of year re this thread....

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 09:57 PM
I think it's the wrong time of year for balloons. The Balloon Festival in NM is in Oct. I really don't know about AZ.
Good point, bro... ok... next guess... probably some righteous girly stuff like a day at the spa or something.

Gunny
01-11-2018, 09:57 PM
We did ours in June. Didn't think about time of year re this thread....I really don't know. I think Kath just got us started then went to bed and left us to guess at it all night :laugh:

We seem to be falling for the plan ...

LongTermGuy
01-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Darin may know, Ssshhhh!

I did something, legal, I've never done before. Followed it up with an ice cream cone, then a Mexican dinner. Any guesses? It stumped everyone of my friends and family on FB, let's see...

Become a Youtube star and just hit a Million views?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79tQZwIX2xc

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Well where did the birthday girl go?

I think Gunny is right... she got us into this game and then just left us hangin'... :laugh:

Gunny
01-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Well where did the birthday girl go?

I think Gunny is right... she got us into this game and then just left us hangin'... :laugh:Dang tease :laugh:

Taco Junkie
01-11-2018, 10:44 PM
I agree with the skydiving.

Kathianne
01-11-2018, 11:07 PM
Ice cream and Mexican food? Is weed legal in AZ now?:)
Nope, the eating wasn't connected to the new adventure. Just a case of dessert before dinner. :laugh2:

Kathianne
01-11-2018, 11:18 PM
Skydiving? Would be quite a view I imagine.
Bad shoulder, no can do. Would like to though.

Kathianne
01-11-2018, 11:18 PM
:laugh2:
Hmmm... you're in AZ... let's see... you got a cactus?

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Well c'mon, Kath... are you going to tell us?

You have us all in stitches... :laugh:

Kathianne
01-11-2018, 11:28 PM
I really don't know. I think Kath just got us started then went to bed and left us to guess at it all night :laugh:

We seem to be falling for the plan ...

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 11:31 PM
You little fart cake... TELL US... :poke:... :slap:... :laugh:

(She's liking this... HA HA HA... )

Abbey Marie
01-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Gambling?

Kathianne
01-12-2018, 12:23 AM
Gambling?
Done that, on the cheap, cause I am. ;)

Kathianne
01-12-2018, 12:26 AM
Ok, went shooting. Glock 9mm, though I also tried a auto rifle once-shoulder did not like that. It didn't mind the Glock though. I rocked. ;) Hit the target more than missed. Hit a personal water bottle on top of the target, enough to shred it. Hit 3 out of 4 shot gun spent cartridges on top of the target, one I kept as souvenir.

No one on FB guess either. LOL! Here's my memento!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11153&stc=1

High_Plains_Drifter
01-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Ok, went shooting. Glock 9mm, though I also tried a auto rifle once-shoulder did not like that. It didn't mind the Glock though. I rocked. ;) Hit the target more than missed. Hit a personal water bottle on top of the target, enough to shred it. Hit 3 out of 4 shot gun spent cartridges on top of the target, one I kept as souvenir.

No one on FB guess either. LOL!
OUTSTANDING. Must be a girl thing because my younger sister is a DEAD EYE too.

So, then if you ever get up this way, we're going to go shoot my AK-47... ;)

Kathianne
01-12-2018, 08:41 AM
OUTSTANDING. Must be a girl thing because my younger sister is a DEAD EYE too.

So, then if you ever get up this way, we're going to go shoot my AK-47... ;)
Pretty certain the shoulder wouldn't like that. ;)

NightTrain
01-12-2018, 09:00 AM
Happy birthday, little lady!

You can shoot my .460 when you all come up, and you, Sassy & Abbey can see who's the deadeye.

GravyBoat
01-12-2018, 10:25 AM
You're in Arizona and did something legal?

:confused:

Did you imprison an illegal border crosser?

:o

Taco Junkie
01-15-2018, 10:59 AM
Good shooting. And happy birthday! :wine: Glocks are nice shooters and fun.

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Happy birthday, little lady!

You can shoot my .460 when you all come up, and you, Sassy & Abbey can see who's the deadeye.

Don't listen to him, don't listen to him! :laugh2:

Most would see that beast like I did and decline anyway. I was just out of it that week, as I would like to have pulled the trigger just ONCE! When I saw the ammo in the box, and the length of the barrel, I kinda knew I was meant for Cass's little sniper rifle I shot, no recoil at all. :)

Now look at this guys arms, ladies, and watch the recoil and what HE goes through after the shot - and now Rick wants to mess with us and see us shoot it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3zWCHdEuiE

This is a better one, hilarious too!! You can see the gun much better in this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ai6ltMqXIE