PDA

View Full Version : Pres. Trump: I Never Said Anything Derogatory About Haitians

Gunny
01-12-2018, 07:17 PM
January 12, 2018

OAN Newroom

President Trump says he never said anything derogatory about Haitians at a bipartisan immigration meeting.
In a tweet Friday, he said Haiti is a very poor and troubled country, but he never said “take them out.”
The president said he has a wonderful relationship with Haitians, and the alleged comments were made-up by Democrats.
The president added, he should record future meetings because of the lack of trust.
http://www.oann.com/pres-trump-i-never-said-anything-derogatory-about-haitians/ (http://www.oann.com/pres-trump-i-never-said-anything-derogatory-about-haitians/Let's) Let's see ... believe Trump and OANN or the NY Times and CBS? Decisions, decisions ....:rolleyes:

Gunny
01-12-2018, 08:04 PM
Oh this is good. The accuser? Dick Durbin? No credibility issue THERE :laugh2:

The organisation representing African countries has demanded that US President Donald Trump apologise after he reportedly called nations on the continent "shitholes".
The group's mission in Washington DC expressed its "shock, dismay and outrage" and said the Trump administration misunderstood Africans.
The US leader made the alleged remark in a Thursday meeting on immigration.
But Mr Trump has denied using the language reported.
He has been backed by two Republicans who were at the White House meeting, but Democratic Senator Dick Durbin said Mr Trump called African countries "shitholes" several times and used "racist" language.

cont...http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42670715

aboutime
01-12-2018, 08:55 PM
The Senator who plays to the GALLERY in the Senate Chamber, like the star of a Soap Opera, has been know to make other things up.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25817/dick-durbin-has-history-lying-about-private-white-ryan-saavedra#
REPORT: Dick Durbin Has A History Of Lying About Private White House Meetings
“I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen.”
https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/gettyimages-514345988.jpg?itok=6H2uNZfE

GravyBoat
01-12-2018, 09:27 PM
If only.......

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11157&stc=1

Gunny
01-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Hey Gravy, I think that one's cool. You ought to see if maybe Trump wants to use it ...

gabosaurus
01-12-2018, 11:17 PM
Lindsey Graham, who was at the meeting, acknowledged that Trump referred to "shithole countries."
Fox News confirmed that Trump said it and has posted several stories about it.

Trump has made a living saying things and then trying to pull them back. He has been caught in more lies than any politician to date.

None of this will hurt him politically. Trump is merely being Trump. The story and statement is who he is.
From the very beginning, Trump has expounded racist viewpoints. This is his strength. His main support core is racist white Americans.

Gunny
01-12-2018, 11:38 PM
Lindsey Graham, who was at the meeting, acknowledged that Trump referred to "shithole countries."

Trump has made a living saying things and then trying to pull them back. He has been caught in more lies than any politician to date.

None of this will hurt him politically. Trump is merely being Trump. The story and statement is who he is.
From the very beginning, Trump has expounded racist viewpoints. This is his strength. His main support core is racist white Americans.Guess what? I don't care if he said it. They ARE shitholes. I've been dumped off in just about every one in the world.

And I know you just breathe to call Trump a racist, but "shithole" is not racist. BZZZT. You lose. Try again. He support core is NOT racist white Americans. From all appearances it's conservatives that are tired of the same old GOP, taking it up the ass from the Dems and being quiet about it. Racist? No. Fed up with the left destroying this country while no one does a damned thing? I'd say that's them.

Or people like me. I'd vote for Baby Huey before I'd vote for a Democrat. At least he doesn't belong behind bars.

Lastly, I posted sources. Yours are ? With links please. And the Fox News thing doesn't mean shit to me. They're as sell-out MSM as the rest.

Drummond
01-13-2018, 08:15 AM

From the very beginning, Trump has expounded racist viewpoints. This is his strength. His main support core is racist white Americans.

So, if anything is reported enough, insisted upon enough by a 'news' outlet ... it MUST be true ? It MUST be seen through the (- jaundiced -) eyes of the reporter spreading his or her stuff ?

Hey, Gabby ... Goebbels would've LOVED you !!!

Fact is that the Left has launched an anti-Trump tirade since long before he was even elected. The Left want it to have traction. They continue with it incessantly. They'll never stop until (they hope) Trump is driven from power.

This, so far as I'm concerned, is just more of the same. Propaganda, perpetuated to further an agenda.

... and, democracy be damned !!

Drummond
01-13-2018, 08:21 AM
Guess what? I don't care if he said it. They ARE shitholes. I've been dumped off in just about every one in the world.

And I know you just breathe to call Trump a racist, but "shithole" is not racist. BZZZT. You lose. Try again. He support core is NOT racist white Americans. From all appearances it's conservatives that are tired of the same old GOP, taking it up the ass from the Dems and being quiet about it. Racist? No. Fed up with the left destroying this country while no one does a damned thing? I'd say that's them.

Or people like me. I'd vote for Baby Huey before I'd vote for a Democrat. At least he doesn't belong behind bars.

Lastly, I posted sources. Yours are ? With links please. And the Fox News thing doesn't mean shit to me. They're as sell-out MSM as the rest.

... heh. You want sources from Gabby. Don't be surprised if one of them is the Guardian newspaper.

Gabby enjoys that publication. Not surprising, that ... in case you don't already know, be advised that it's a British LEFT WING newspaper. I'll be surprised if Gabby responds and doesn't include a link from them.

Black Diamond
01-13-2018, 08:41 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11158&stc=1

Gunny
01-13-2018, 11:05 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11158&stc=1

A "shithole" is pretty-much ANY place in the World that receives Aid from everywhere else in the World. The left sees it like throwin your kid a new set of jeans you ordered online, then going out partying while leaving the kid home alone and his brother makes off with his new jeans THEN wondering why the kid is f*ckup a and has no skills. "Well, just got you new jeans ...":rolleyes: Throwing a few bucks at the problem means they "did something".

Or tossing in a dozen military advisors to teach hut-dwellers how all 25 of them can withstand the assault of a well-organized and equipped Islamic force. The ragheads don't even bother to thank us for the new weapons we provided them via wiping out the entire village and taking them.

Remember Darfur? That place the left cried all over the paper about; yet, thwarted every effort to support because they wouldn't just send in a force and kill the ragheads? It's STILL there. Hear anything about it? Nope. Bush isn't President anymore. I'm surprised they haven't dusted and polished this one off and blamed Trump for it. What'd Pete say? It's no worse than any Southern US city? Right.:rolleyes:

No sewage disposal. No trash disposal. No plumbing. Some electricity (Lord knows how THAT slipped in through the cracks). No training on infrastructure and how to maintain and repair it. "Here's your new car. It'll be great until that tank of gas is gone." They have no education on any of the above which leads to them living in their own shit. They bathe in the same stream they piss in then drink from it. And medicine? Something like the flu will kill a village. Our "poor" can get shots for free at the grocery store.

Any aid sent to those places as AT mentioned is 90% gone by the time it hits the village level. Every provincial and village chieftain is getting his cut off the top. We of course cannot point this out for fear of offending the people stealing it.

And I'd like to know how much time Gabby and Pete have in those shitholes. They disgust me with their arrogant, ignorant attitudes that deal in zero facts yet exploit those people to throw political insults. I've got more Humanitarian Assist Medals than I do CARs and they mean more. I've been to those shitholes and watched villagers eat MREs like they were getting fed at Saltgrass Steakhouse. We had to hide to eat. We couldn't do it in front of them. We'd give them all our chow before we got a good bite.

Then there's never knowing when some shitheads will come murder everyone and destroy the whole vill in the name of Allah. That's behind every waking thought.

So for the Gabby's and Pete's who have no f-ing clue what a shithole is? It's what I just said only 100 times worse. So please ... and I mean this in the most kindest, sincere way ... go f*ck yourselves. Better yet, go volunteer for one of these volunteer do-gooder groups. Their turnover is high. May you won't get raped and/or murdered while you're learning to live at a base, animal level.

Gunny
01-13-2018, 11:10 AM
Oh. And when it's REALLY fun? You've got the firepower to take out the dirtbag ragheads and you're ordered to disengage :bang3:

del
01-13-2018, 11:51 AM
i totally believe trump

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
01-13-2018, 12:25 PM
i totally believe trump

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:In all fairness, there is no reason not to. Considering the source(s), a known Democrat idiot and the leftwingnut MSM that sensationalizes and villifies Trump breathing, it's hard not to be skeptical when the little boys cry wolf every single day.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2018, 01:00 PM
Trump should have a news conference, with a speech written for him, to deny saying this.

Gunny
01-13-2018, 01:05 PM
Trump should have a news conference, with a speech written for him, to deny saying this.Or own up to it. If I said it, I'd double down on it because it's the truth. Matter of fact, I'd be MORE impressed with him if he said it and claimed it than not.

Mean what could happen? Make the leftwingnuts pee their diapers again?

We SHOULD address one way or the other all those inconvenient little secrets no one wants talk about instead of pretending they haven't been there for years and years.

Black Diamond
01-13-2018, 01:09 PM
He wants this controversy to be discussed nonstop. He put this out there on purpose. Did he say it or didn't he? Does he mean it or doesn't he? The media is playing into his hands.

Again.

Black Diamond
01-13-2018, 01:09 PM
Or own up to it. If I said it, I'd double down on it because it's the truth. Matter of fact, I'd be MORE impressed with him if he said it and claimed it than not.

Mean what could happen? Make the leftwingnuts pee their diapers again?

We SHOULD address one way or the other all those inconvenient little secrets no one wants talk about instead of pretending they haven't been there for years and years.
He won't own up to it. He will say something vague, as he already has.

Gunny
01-13-2018, 01:17 PM
He won't own up to it. He will say something vague, as he already has.I'm not going to go THAT far. That would include predicting what that nutcase Dick Durbin would do. But this is one of those tings that if he said it, since it is true, just go for it and hammer it home.

Black Diamond
01-13-2018, 01:20 PM
I'm not going to go THAT far. That would include predicting what that nutcase Dick Durbin would do. But this is one of those tings that if he said it, since it is true, just go for it and hammer it home.
Maybe so but then no one would wonder what he meant.

Gunny
01-13-2018, 01:23 PM
Maybe so but then no one would wonder what he meant.No one is. They're assuming he did, and calling him racist. They aren't wonder. Except maybe what-all else they can accuse him of. Pathetic, actually.

Black Diamond
01-13-2018, 01:29 PM
No one is. They're assuming he did, and calling him racist. They aren't wonder. Except maybe what-all else they can accuse him of. Pathetic, actually.
I thought there were conflicting reports as to what he said. But at any rate, people are debating whether what he allegedly said is racist. And whether he is. That's also sounds like what he wants.

Gunny
01-13-2018, 01:47 PM
I thought there were conflicting reports as to what he said. But at any rate, people are debating whether what he allegedly said is racist. And whether he is. That's also sounds like what he wants.The reports are conflicting. He says he didn't. Durbin said he did. The left is taking it as gospel he did. They aren't discussing if he is racist. They are flat calling him one.

I don't see him purposefully doing it because it doesn't benefit him in any way.

Gunny
01-13-2018, 03:11 PM
Trump and the Republicans present, one was Sen Perdue, have repeated that he didn't call Haiti a shithole.

They've also pointed out (the media) that it's reportedly being discussed on Twitter that it is NOT smart that Hillary decided to discuss Haiti :laugh: Now someone's calling for a special investigation into the Clintons and THOSE funds.

mundame
01-13-2018, 03:35 PM
I think Trump needs to continue what works so well for him --- no apologies, no explanations.

Everybody knows Haiti IS what he (probably) said, and so I would assume it will blow over like so much else.

What I like is the truth component. He called it what it is and he asked why we would want that sort of people here. Well done, IMO.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2018, 03:47 PM
Has Oprah apologized for saying old white people need to die? She’s on video saying it.

aboutime
01-13-2018, 03:54 PM
Democrats have shown, over, and over again, over dozens of years...how they must always find reasons to FIGHT against someone....anyone, who actually SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

Dems know they are responsible for Creating SHIT HOLES in the United States...most people call GHETTO'S, and HIGH CRIME, POVERTY ZONES run by Democrats.

Trump has threatened Every Democrat who has been running over Black Americans...STUCK in the inner-cities, where they are compelled to always vote DEMOCRAT because the Dems also run the schools...which Prevent the Black Americans from becoming educated, and knowledgeable enough to recognize how the DEMS have been lying to them for Decades.

They (the Dems) can't allow TRUTH to replace their LIES.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-13-2018, 03:58 PM
WHAT THE HELL IS THE BIG DEAL?
Plenty of those countries are shit holes.
Truth sure gets a bad rap from, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, LYING AND ARROGANT, dems/libs and other assorted vermin, IMHO.
Hell, I call the ffing dems/libs /leftists cowardly shit heads. And damn well mean it!!!
If the truth so deeply hurts, then one should change their damn evil ways..-Tyr

pete311
01-13-2018, 08:08 PM
Third world shithole? Nah, just Louisana.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11160&stc=1

Third world shithole? Nah, just Detroit.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11161&stc=1

Third world shithole? Nah, just Alaska.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11162&stc=1

Gunny
01-13-2018, 08:28 PM
Best you got? Presenting Hurricane Katrina damage as where people live? Looks vacated to me. I can find you pics of deserted roadside diners on I-10 West. Deserted mines all over the SW And SoCal.

You are wrong. I've been to LA and I've been to Asia, the ME and Africa, Europe and Turkey. There's no comparison.

BY comparison using your own evidence, most Africans would be happy to have what's left in that pic and would move right in. The people live in grass huts. Not sure what part of that you don't get. The "grass" part, or the "huts". Their "cities" are mostly cinder block structures. NO amenities included. Hong Kong is the most disgusting place I've ever been. Cinder block apartment buildings that dwarf anything you've ever seen. In Kowloon across the bay, they live on their boats tied together. If you fall into the water in Hong Kong Harbor, you get quarantined immediately on re-boarding your ship.

Feel free to try again. Y'know, it's easier to just to admit you don't know what you're talking about than repeatedly prove it.

aboutime
01-13-2018, 09:09 PM
Third world shithole? Nah, just Louisana.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11160&stc=1

Third world shithole? Nah, just Detroit.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11161&stc=1

Third world shithole? Nah, just Alaska.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11162&stc=1

petey. Looks like you've never been to any of the Northern, Big Cities where that kind of stuff is everywhere. And, much to your unhappiness. I can prove most all of them exist in Democrat run cities where the Politicians are the only ones who enjoy living there.

DETROIT
http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-YG174_0719de_G_20130719103609.jpg
PHILLY
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kF7iljFMtY4/maxresdefault.jpg

ST. LOUIS
http://www.therealstreetz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/city-estl-750x375.jpg

LOS ANGELES
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnrr9ATeFMPAs8WHPN4dm-uCjz6kiQNG9z_prJpgO2wl7ieEmqTA

Gunny
01-13-2018, 09:47 PM
I just noticed in the other thread Pete said that Durbin AND Ryan confirmed Trump said it. Anybody else heard that? I haven't seen Ryan's name mentioned before. The Sen from GA said he didn't hear Trump say anything like that.

NightTrain
01-13-2018, 10:09 PM
I hope Trump DID say it.

It's the truth and as such, it needs to be spoken. Everyone knows those countries are shitholes. Calling a spade a spade is how things get fixed.

Gunny
01-13-2018, 10:23 PM
I hope Trump DID say it.

It's the truth and as such, it needs to be spoken. Everyone knows those countries are shitholes. Calling a spade a spade is how things get fixed.I'm not really concerned with fixing them. If I was going to help anyone it would be the Africans, but I'd quit f-ing around with UICEF and the UN and send the Navy and Marine Corps to clean that place up. With the final instructions to the Fleet Commander: "Let me know when you're done".

You'd have to re-start Haiti with a chia pet.

If he did say it, he probably should not have. If he said it, he needs to double down on what he said since it is the truth. Worst thing he can do is get caught in a lie. The polls for whatever they are worth earlier today said it didn't matter to his supporters if he said it, so nothing to lose but some more leftwingnut tears.

mundame
01-14-2018, 08:49 AM
Best you got? Presenting Hurricane Katrina damage as where people live? Looks vacated to me. I can find you pics of deserted roadside diners on I-10 West. Deserted mines all over the SW And SoCal.

You are wrong. I've been to LA and I've been to Asia, the ME and Africa, Europe and Turkey. There's no comparison.

BY comparison using your own evidence, most Africans would be happy to have what's left in that pic and would move right in. The people live in grass huts. Not sure what part of that you don't get. The "grass" part, or the "huts". Their "cities" are mostly cinder block structures. NO amenities included. Hong Kong is the most disgusting place I've ever been. Cinder block apartment buildings that dwarf anything you've ever seen. In Kowloon across the bay, they live on their boats tied together. If you fall into the water in Hong Kong Harbor, you get quarantined immediately on re-boarding your ship.

Feel free to try again. Y'know, it's easier to just to admit you don't know what you're talking about than repeatedly prove it.

No toilets. That's the part that bothers me most about these ......poor places. In Haiti they literally poop in the plastic-filled canals, in front of everyone: no alternative. When you gotta go, you gotta go, I guess.

I want all "refugees" and aliens to stay where they are and fix up their own countries. Don't come here. Fix up your own land.

LongTermGuy
01-14-2018, 09:19 AM
I hope Trump DID say it.

It's the truth and as such, it needs to be spoken. Everyone knows those countries are shitholes. Calling a spade a spade is how things get fixed.

Exactly...even the stinkin Liberals "Know"...but they have to play the "PC" ...smear Trump game....they have nothing else to run on...and besides...they need new votes... "dependency" votes...The Dem`s are struggling and starting to Rot ....:)

mundame
01-14-2018, 09:23 AM
I just noticed in the other thread Pete said that Durbin AND Ryan confirmed Trump said it. Anybody else heard that? I haven't seen Ryan's name mentioned before. The Sen from GA said he didn't hear Trump say anything like that.

No, I haven't seen a reference to Ryan so far. I'm sad Senator Graham got into it. He certainly has an odd relationship on and off with Trump.

pete311
01-14-2018, 09:39 AM
I'm not really concerned with fixing them. If I was going to help anyone it would be the Africans, but I'd quit f-ing around with UICEF and the UN and send the Navy and Marine Corps to clean that place up. With the final instructions to the Fleet Commander: "Let me know when you're done".

Yeah, how'd that colonialism work out? Kinda what fucked them in the first place.

pete311
01-14-2018, 09:41 AM
No, I haven't seen a reference to Ryan so far. I'm sad Senator Graham got into it. He certainly has an odd relationship on and off with Trump.

"House Speaker Paul Ryan says that President Donald Trump's vulgar slur about Africa was "very unfortunate, unhelpful."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-ryan-calls-trumps-shithole-comment-very-unfortunate-and-unhelpful/

High_Plains_Drifter
01-14-2018, 09:51 AM
Yeah, how'd that colonialism work out? Kinda what fucked them in the first place.
We should get out of the nation building business all together. We have our own problems right here at home. We should concentrate on them.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-14-2018, 09:56 AM
"House Speaker Paul Ryan says that President Donald Trump's vulgar slur about Africa was "very unfortunate, unhelpful."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-ryan-calls-trumps-shithole-comment-very-unfortunate-and-unhelpful/

Three things...

1. Ryan is a little shit stain RINO, and the only reason he keeps getting reelected is because Janesville, WI DEMOCRATS vote for him.
2. There is no mention in this story, or was there by him, that he heard the president SPECIFICALLY say "shit hole."
3. Ryan is ALL IN for DACA. He is on the side of the DEMOCRATS... so what does that tell you?

Gunny
01-14-2018, 11:38 AM
Yeah, how'd that colonialism work out? Kinda what fucked them in the first place.Which has what to do with the here and now? Since your brought it up, at this point in time, colonialism would actually be a viable answer. With the goal being to teach self-sufficiency instead of just bugging out on dependent peoples as has been done in the past.

Gunny
01-14-2018, 11:39 AM

Now it's Africa? What happened to Haiti? You're posting rumor as fact and can't even decide on which rumor.

GravyBoat
01-14-2018, 03:45 PM
Here's a has-been Hollywood liberal ranting (NSFW) for those who find tears delicious:

http://https://www.tmz.com/2018/01/12/michael-rapaport-donald-trump-video-attack-haiti-shithole-countries/

GravyBoat
01-14-2018, 03:48 PM
Liberals love to actually fling poo at those who stand merely accused of flinging poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9UtXB5uukw

We'll see at least three more years of this nonsense.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-14-2018, 04:05 PM
Liberals love to actually fling poo at those who stand merely accused of flinging poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9UtXB5uukw

We'll see at least three more years of this nonsense.
It's worse than nonsense... it's disgraceful.

GravyBoat
01-14-2018, 05:34 PM
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) called Mexico a "hell hole" in 2013 and nobody batted an eye.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/12/watch-lindsey-graham-who-blasted-trump-for-shithole-comment-called-mexico-a-hellhole-in-2013/

pete311
01-14-2018, 05:49 PM
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) called Mexico a "hell hole" in 2013 and nobody batted an eye.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/12/watch-lindsey-graham-who-blasted-trump-for-shithole-comment-called-mexico-a-hellhole-in-2013/

Is he the leader of the free world?

Gunny
01-14-2018, 06:05 PM
Is he the leader of the free world?Does the mantle you place around his neck alter the truth? Methinks not.

aboutime
01-14-2018, 07:44 PM
They hate everything he says because THEY HATE BEING TOLD THE TRUTH.

Even if he did call those nations SHITHOLES....He wasn't lying, and it wasn't Derogatory. Liberals confuse words to suit their needs, which gives them more excuses to use the RACIST word so freely. Liberals need to learn that their rhetoric, and semantics of words, and language to distort everything they NEED, and WANT to hate. Is merely a Liberal method of hiding from TRUTH.

http://truth.politifake.org/image/political/1211/liberals-truth-politics-1352178504.jpg
http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/imageedit_1375_7041068125.jpg
http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/oldest-hate-group.jpg

http://78.media.tumblr.com/c2d8fac1d07deee0964766aa8624d869/tumblr_n9wk1rK1Ka1t0m78vo1_500.jpg

Black Diamond
01-14-2018, 07:52 PM
Is he the leader of the free world?
He'd be correct and so would trump if he said it.

NightTrain
01-14-2018, 11:14 PM
I'll say it.

Haiti is a shithole.

And you can quote me on that.

Black Diamond
01-14-2018, 11:20 PM
I'll say it.

Haiti is a shithole.

And you can quote me on that.
Quoted.

Abbey Marie
01-15-2018, 07:38 PM
And this from Rand Paul:
"I know personally about his feelings towards Haiti and toward Central America because when I was not a candidate for president and he wasn’t a candidate for president I went down there on a medical mission trip," Paul continued. "I did about 200 cataract surgeries with a group of surgeons in Haiti and the same in Central America, and when we asked Donald J. Trump as a private citizen to support those trips, he was a large financial backer of both medical mission trips."