PDA

View Full Version : India Willoughby: Is it discriminatory to refuse to date a trans woman?

Gunny
01-12-2018, 08:21 PM
A reality television programme kicked off a debate about whether it's discriminatory or transphobic to refuse to date a transsexual person.
The argument started on UK reality television show Celebrity Big Brother, where minor celebrities are locked into a studio made to look like a house, then filmed 24/7.
As might be expected in such a situation, tensions run high and conversations can be fractious. One of the housemates is India Willoughby, a TV journalist who had an established career as a man before transitioning to become a woman.
Willoughby asked her housemates about their dating preferences, and the resulting conversation kicked off a social media storm.

cont ... http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42652947

Bet your ass it's discriminatory. So call me a bigot. Better question: Is it discriminatory to beat the fuck out of one when you find out it lied and you thought it was a she? Yep. Check me in on that one too.

Elessar
01-12-2018, 08:35 PM
cont ... http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42652947

Bet your ass it's discriminatory. So call me a bigot. Better question: Is it discriminatory to beat the fuck out of one when you find out it lied and you thought it was a she? Yep. Check me in on that one too.

Add me to your list.

I would not touch one with a 10 foot pole.

Why they INSIST on forcing their depraved habits on others, then whining
when they backfire is beyond me.

Gunny
01-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Add me to your list.

I would not touch one with a 10 foot pole.

Why they INSIST on forcing their depraved habits on others, then whining
when they backfire is beyond me.Question: If you are HIV/AIDS positive and have sex with someone without informing them, is it a crime? Yep, sure is. And each time, deceit has been mentioned as far as I can recall.

As far as I'm concerned, if an it doesn't disclose it's an it, that's deceit, false pretenses, not to mention endangering your "it" life.