PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Manning runs for senator in Maryland

mundame
01-14-2018, 09:21 AM
Chelsea Manning is running for Maryland Senator Ben Cardin's seat in the fall elections, I was annoyed to read last night. It's all over the news now. He's the tranny who used to be the traitor Bradley Manning who sent all that secret info to Wikileaks, and whom President Obama, predictably, pardoned after a few years in the clink.

Ben Cardin is 74 and has been a Dem senator for Maryland forever, and he is not retiring: he's already raised a million dollars for re-election in 2018 and he will be re-elected: our senators normally die in office.

So this is not a serious effort and it's not an open seat. Presumably Manning will run as a Dem in the primary, but anything is possible -- a Tranny ticket? That might keep his name on the fall ballot.

it's obviously a publicity stunt, but for whom, I wonder: homosexual males? for Manning himself? (he craves attention, we know that) Surely not funded by trannies alone --- there wouldn't be enough of them or enough money, I wouldn't think. Some group (Soros?) who wants to cause chaos in Maryland and America generally. The Russians? Does anyone have any ideas about this?

High_Plains_Drifter
01-14-2018, 09:32 AM
I heard about this... absolutely disgusting.

Had it not been for the kenyan pardoning this faggot, he wouldn't be able to run. FELONS aren't allowed to hold public office.

GravyBoat
01-14-2018, 12:58 PM
This is great news on a Sunday the day we celebrate those who gave of themselves for our freedoms. Chelsea Manning is a hero of American like Joan of Arc is a hero of France, she's on that level of heroism. We're blessed as a nation to have such a heroic woman offering to lead the way for us in Washington, she has my vote. Godspeed to you, Chelsea Manning.

:clap:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11164&stc=1

Gunny
01-14-2018, 01:13 PM
I heard about this... absolutely disgusting.

Had it not been for the kenyan pardoning this faggot, he wouldn't be able to run. FELONS aren't allowed to hold public office.Explain how can this be? In another thread about Arpaio, it was discussed that accepting a pardon was an admission of guilt. Is it or isn't it?

Either Arpaio can run, or this fruitloop Dem is holding a seat unlawfully.

mundame
01-14-2018, 02:44 PM
Something about a pardon (by Obama) inactivating the felon proscriptions? That's what I read elsewhere.

Well, it must be possible for him to run --- he DID file, apparently.

I've been thinking about this. It is clear to me that the whole point of funding this race is to sow chaos and discord in America. That implies the Russkies to me, or Soros or some invidious group bent on our decline and destruction.

So the thing to do is to ignore it all and not get upset. It's just a mentally impaired person doing something to get attention, and we've seen that before.

GravyBoat
01-14-2018, 03:29 PM
Many of our citizens overcame the police state then went on to be great political leaders, here's but a few:
Marion Barry, Ted Kennedy, Joseph Ganim, James Michael Curley, and now Chelsea Manning. Democrats seem
to be the most resilient in mounting successful careers after suffering adversity at the hands of the police state.

mundame
01-14-2018, 03:36 PM
Many of our citizens overcame the police state then went on to be great political leaders, here's but a few:
Marion Barry, Ted Kennedy, Joseph Ganim, James Michael Curley, and now Chelsea Manning. Democrats seem
to be the most resilient in mounting successful careers after suffering adversity at the hands of the police state.

Very true! That poor Marion Barry, mayor of D.C., had the worst time of it --- police and FBI were CONSTANTLY breaking in on his cocaine parties and busting them up. It was very sad. :rolleyes:

GravyBoat
01-14-2018, 04:11 PM
She looks really good here. Senatorial. :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXo1Y7AK_I

High_Plains_Drifter
01-14-2018, 04:13 PM
Explain how can this be? In another thread about Arpaio, it was discussed that accepting a pardon was an admission of guilt. Is it or isn't it?

Either Arpaio can run, or this fruitloop Dem is holding a seat unlawfully.
Well, I don't recall saying accepting a pardon was in admission of guilt.

But do you want to compare a sheriff that was upholding the immigration laws of this nation but was framed and nailed to the wall by the anti American POS obama DOJ to some little homo that likes to play girlie dress up and committed treason against America?

I don't get where you can compare the two, bro. One is a patriot who cares about enforcing our immigration laws, and the other is a filthy little faggot that committed treason.

aboutime
01-14-2018, 05:40 PM
Thanks for letting us all know your true feelings. Making Manning your Hero is almost as dumb as your love for OBAMA, and HILLARY. And, all three of them are proven TRAITORS.

You are, who you admire the most. Which says all that needs to be said about YOU.

Elessar
01-14-2018, 07:06 PM
Manning...a hero?

HERO?

You are off your Meds, Doug.

TRAITOR is a better word.

Black Diamond
01-14-2018, 07:54 PM
Manning...a hero?

HERO?

Benedict Arnold except I don't know that he was a pervert/sexual deviant.

GravyBoat
01-14-2018, 08:20 PM
Benedict Arnold except I don't know that he was a pervert/sexual deviant.

Manning...a hero?

HERO?

Thanks for letting us all know your true feelings. Making Manning your Hero is almost as dumb as your love for OBAMA, and HILLARY. And, all three of them are proven TRAITORS.

You are, who you admire the most. Which says all that needs to be said about YOU.
Is that all you rejects from the peanut gallery have?

It's sad when someone who exposes our nation's corruption is seen as a traitor.

I think Chelsea Manning will be a senator and she'll do great things to end war and for our veterans.

Gunny
01-14-2018, 09:02 PM
Well, I don't recall saying accepting a pardon was in admission of guilt.

But do you want to compare a sheriff that was upholding the immigration laws of this nation but was framed and nailed to the wall by the anti American POS obama DOJ to some little homo that likes to play girlie dress up and committed treason against America?

I don't get where you can compare the two, bro. One is a patriot who cares about enforcing our immigration laws, and the other is a filthy little faggot that committed treason.Wasn't you. There's a thread somewhere here about Arpaio not realizing accepting a pardon was an admission of guilt. I questioned it then as the lefties involved were sure it meant Arpaio couldn't run.

I questioned it there and now here. The comparison is what I posted originally in this thread ... How can a convicted felon Demcrat hold a seat but a convicted (I don't think Arpaio was convicted of a felony - thought it was a misdemeanor) Republican cannot. Seems like a crystal clear double standard to me.

aboutime
01-14-2018, 09:13 PM
Is that all you rejects from the peanut gallery have?

It's sad when someone who exposes our nation's corruption is seen as a traitor.

I think Chelsea Manning will be a senator and she'll do great things to end war and for our veterans.

Gravy. If Manning had obeyed the law, and taken the Whistleblower protection from the Govt, instead of BETRAYING an entire nation by giving away classified material...I might agree with you. But at no time DOES BREAKING ANY LAW, because you disagree with it, give you, or anyone else the right to IGNORE it, or ABUSE it.
Manning is, and was no different than JOHN WALKER, and his Son who gave away Classified information, that possibly caused the deaths of thousands of AMERICANS...So Manning, and the WALKERS are, and Were TRAITORS.
Obama only pardoned him because MANNING also stole information about OBAMA, and the CLINTON'S that would have exposed them....just as they are being exposed today.

So. If you want someone to become a U.S. Senator because you agree with BREAKING OUR LAWS...YOU are just as bad as they are. By the way. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY POLITICIAN, IN ALL OF OUR HISTORY WHO ENDED WAR. As far as helping our Veterans. YOU REALLY ARE SICK. Maybe you'd like to pay for Manning to have his TESTICLES removed, and take them home with YOU?

mundame
01-14-2018, 09:35 PM
She looks really good here. Senatorial. :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXo1Y7AK_I

Wowza. Thanks for that. That is about as creepy as anything I've ever seen. Migod, that poor guy, trying to pretend to be a woman with an Adam's apple that big and the bones in his face just not cooperating at all!

aboutime
01-14-2018, 09:56 PM
Wowza. Thanks for that. That is about as creepy as anything I've ever seen. Migod, that poor guy, trying to pretend to be a woman with an Adam's apple that big and the bones in his face just not cooperating at all!

mundame. Gravy just told us, without knowing it. How much TRANNY'S excite him enough to vote for them. Nothing else needs to be said.
https://cached-assets.patriotpost.us/images/2016-05-16-ab5ae5cd_large.jpg

NightTrain
01-14-2018, 11:22 PM
Looks like Maryland's got tranny problems.

This will provide endless entertainment. He's one fucked up unit and will be even worse than what's-his-face that ran Libertarian in '16.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-15-2018, 10:23 AM
Correction... HE... as in HE is a MALE... and more specifically, a PERVERT MALE... *HE.*

And HE, is a TRAITOR who BETRAYED his UNIFORM and his COUNTRY. No wonder the America hating kenyan muslim dog turd pardoned his pervert ass, they both hate America.

This fucking GIRLIE DRESS UP BOY PERVERT belongs in PRISON, not in public office.

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 12:44 PM
This thing running for ANYTHING to do with the public is a joke and a half. I would not hire this man to help dry cars if I owned a car was, dead serious. He is a traitor to our country. He is a piece of shit and a scumbag, and he should run from our country and go run for a foreign office. Everything, and I mean everything, about this thing is disgusting and reprehensible.

I hope he gets shouted down and never even gets to have a single speaking conference. The thought of seeing this little degenerate on the television, even if he only gets a single vote, from himself, will be vomit inducing.

I would gladly take any punishment coming my way - if he came by my area, as I would gladly punch him dead in his face and explain to it how I really feel.

GravyBoat
01-15-2018, 01:20 PM
After President Obama commuted the 35-year sentence of US whistleblower Chelsea Manning on Tuesday, bringing her release date forward to 17 May, Middle East Eye looks at the impact of the information she passed on to WikiLeaks. Some have condemned her for risking American security interests, while others have hailed her as a champion of human rights and transparency.

Much of the information released by Manning was focused on the Middle East and US interventions in the region. With that in mind, here are the top seven revelations from the leaked documents pertaining to the region:

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/five-things-we-about-middle-east-we-learned-chelsea-mannings-leaks-1051769023

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11169&stc=1

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 01:30 PM
It considers itself a hero and tries to minimize being a traitor to it's country. There IS NO excuse and NO minimizing being a traitor. A traitor is a traitor.

And the folks that look up to it, that applaud it, that somehow think what it did was a good thing - the overwhelming majority are lefties. They have long supported lawlessness. The fact that we are a "nation of laws" means absolutely nothing to them.

GravyBoat
01-15-2018, 01:45 PM
The data Chelsea Manning released was of no tactical or strategic interest to the "enemy" (assembled and equipped by the CIA). She exposed the
terrible consequences of our nation building, in this case the nation is Israel which is being built at the sacrifice of countless millions of human lives.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11170&stc=1

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 01:50 PM
It released a campaign ad already, and it's just comedy gold! Gold Jerry, Gold!! A walking talking fruit stick, half boy and half girl and sounds every bit of it. It thinks tossing up a few videos and talking like it literally just popped out of a video from Alex Jones!

In a way, I hope it decides to see this through entirely, even if we all do know already it's about attention and the 15 minutes. But sickening at the same time, also literally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkDzoAN7FsE

High_Plains_Drifter
01-15-2018, 02:31 PM
After President Obama commuted the 35-year sentence of US whistleblower Chelsea Manning on Tuesday, bringing her release date forward to 17 May, Middle East Eye looks at the impact of the information she passed on to WikiLeaks. Some have condemned her for risking American security interests, while others have hailed her as a champion of human rights and transparency.

After President Obama commuted the 35-year sentence of US whistleblower Chelsea Manning on Tuesday, bringing his release date forward to 17 May, Middle East Eye looks at the impact of the information he passed on to WikiLeaks. Some have condemned him for risking American security interests, while others have hailed him as a champion of human rights and transparency.

There ya go... I just thought I'd help you out with a friendly gesture and edit the mistakes of that author for you.

mundame
01-15-2018, 02:58 PM
Looks like Maryland's got tranny problems.

This will provide endless entertainment. He's one fucked up unit and will be even worse than what's-his-face that ran Libertarian in '16.

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaccccck! Maryland, my Maryland has a lot of problems, but I frankly don't think we deserve Chelsea Manning planted on us!

mundame
01-15-2018, 03:15 PM
Correction... HE... as in HE is a MALE... and more specifically, a PERVERT MALE... *HE.*

And HE, is a TRAITOR who BETRAYED his UNIFORM and his COUNTRY. No wonder the America hating kenyan muslim dog turd pardoned his pervert ass, they both hate America.

This fucking GIRLIE DRESS UP BOY PERVERT belongs in PRISON, not in public office.

Thank you, High_Plains_Drifter, because I wanted to talk about this aspect of the situation. This morning the Washington Times, which I take, ran a brief story on the Chelsea Manning thing and they used the pronoun "she" even though the Washington Times MUST be the most conservative paper in the country. I told my husband I was surprised they are doing that. He said when he was at the gun show Saturday with a friend, that man referred to Chelsea as an "it." I see Jimnyc is doing that also and I've seen it elsewhere.

People can suit themselves and I can see "it" does communicate the confusion issue. But I have thought it through: I'm a woman, I was born female, I've had a baby, and this guy is not a woman, and that's the name of that tune. Eunuchs aren't women, after all, and no one ever called eunuchs women or "its" then or now. And as far as we know, Chelsea hasn't even been...............altered, shall we say. Looking at the big Adam's apple and the facial bones, he's got a lot of hormones to take yet.

I'm worried about the newspaper custom of calling these transvestites "she." It perpetuates a fraud, for one thing. It validates the idea that a psychotic must be catered to, for another: if someone thinks he's Jesus or God, does everyone have to pretend he is He? If Son of Sam thinks a dog is a demon barking at him to kill women, do we all say, oh, okay, whatever you think best?

I don't mind about the name change from Bradley to Chelsea because that was done legally (I think! I don't know) and it's common for women especially to change their names several times in their lives what with fathers, stepfathers, husbands, second husbands --- Chelsea can call himself anything he likes if it's a legal change. But I don't like fraud, and people pretending to be black when they are white (Rachel Dolezal) or white when they are black (Michael Jackson), or Cherokee when they are white (Elizabeth Warren) or one sex when they are the other --- these people are all perpetrating a fraud and IMO the newspapers should not go along with a fraud.

aboutime
01-15-2018, 04:36 PM
“If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.” – Thomas Jefferson

This quotation has not been found in Thomas Jefferson’s papers.

http://www.fortliberty.org/please-stop-posting-these-fake-quotes.html

Please Stop Posting These Fake Quotes
I do not know what motivates individuals to create fake quotes. Perhaps I should be thankful that I am unable to fathom the motivations of psychopaths. I don’t know if these are well-intentioned people who simply believe that they can promote good ideas through dishonest means or if these are evilly-intentioned people who hope to make fools of the people who believe these quotations are genuine.

There are tens of thousands of fake quotes being shared regularly on the Internet. Obviously one article cannot draw attention to all of these. However, we can focus on the fake quotes which are so popular that they have been made into quote graphics and spread widely through social media such as Twitter and Facebook.

Here are a few of the fake quotes which are most common in conservative circles. I couldn’t tell you what fake quotes are common in leftist circles, because I don’t go there.

Today....In WIKIPEDIA. People are able to ADD, or REMOVE actual historic facts to suit their own feelings. TRUTH is often ignored, in place of Liberal LIES.