PDA

View Full Version : Trump: Program to protect 'Dreamers' is 'probably dead'

jimnyc
01-14-2018, 10:45 AM
Hopefully whatever he does accept will appear to be getting the $1.6 billion minimum to get the wall started. Bravo, Mr. Trump, and perhaps will then have covered EVERY major initiative that I had hoped for from him. It's not perfection, but it's promise keeping for damn sure. The economy is EXCELLENT. Gorsuch in. Illegal issues down across the board. The beginning of a great big wall. One that will be 10 feet taller since Vincente Fox said he wouldn't pay. :) :)

And before anyone even starts with the "Well, I thought he did say Mexico would pay...?" He ALWAYS has stated the various ways via trade/tariffs and other things in how he would make the money from Mexico. Lots of ideas related to Mexico have been floated around in how to get the money back. $18 billion? Dunno about that, nor what that would take and the length. But for what illegals COST OUR COUNTRY - it's also coming back that way too. Look up what illegals cost America yearly and get back to me. :)

---

Trump: Program to protect 'Dreamers' is 'probably dead'

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — President Donald Trump says a program to protect immigrants brought into the U.S. illegally as children is "probably dead."

The Republican president tweets that "Democrats don't really want it," referring to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. The Obama-era program shields these individuals, commonly referred to as "Dreamers," from deportation. Trump said last year that he's killing the program unless Congress sends him legislation by March to keep it.

Trump last week rejected an immigration deal drafted by a bipartisan group of senators.

The deal included a pathway to citizenship for "Dreamers" and $1.6 billion for border security, including Trump's promised border wall.

Trump tweeted Sunday: "DACA is probably dead because the Democrats don't really want it, they just want to talk and take desperately needed money away from our Military."

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-program-protect-dreamers-probably-dead-142714564--politics.html

Gunny
01-14-2018, 10:55 AM
Hopefully whatever he does accept will appear to be getting the $1.6 billion minimum to get the wall started. Bravo, Mr. Trump, and perhaps will then have covered EVERY major initiative that I had hoped for from him. It's not perfection, but it's promise keeping for damn sure. The economy is EXCELLENT. Gorsuch in. Illegal issues down across the board. The beginning of a great big wall. One that will be 10 feet taller since Vincente Fox said he wouldn't pay. :) :)

And before anyone even starts with the "Well, I thought he did say Mexico would pay...?" He ALWAYS has stated the various ways via trade/tariffs and other things in how he would make the money from Mexico. Lots of ideas related to Mexico have been floated around in how to get the money back. $18 billion? Dunno about that, nor what that would take and the length. But for what illegals COST OUR COUNTRY - it's also coming back that way too. Look up what illegals cost America yearly and get back to me. :)

---

Trump: Program to protect 'Dreamers' is 'probably dead'

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — President Donald Trump says a program to protect immigrants brought into the U.S. illegally as children is "probably dead."

The Republican president tweets that "Democrats don't really want it," referring to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. The Obama-era program shields these individuals, commonly referred to as "Dreamers," from deportation. Trump said last year that he's killing the program unless Congress sends him legislation by March to keep it.

Trump last week rejected an immigration deal drafted by a bipartisan group of senators.

The deal included a pathway to citizenship for "Dreamers" and $1.6 billion for border security, including Trump's promised border wall.

Trump tweeted Sunday: "DACA is probably dead because the Democrats don't really want it, they just want to talk and take desperately needed money away from our Military."

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-program-protect-dreamers-probably-dead-142714564--politics.htmlWhere to start? I know :) ...

Vicente Fox is no longer President of Mexico? Last I checked it was Enrique Pena Nieto. So who cares what Fox says?

Boo hoo ... DACA is in its death throes. I feel so bad.

Question is, what now? Trump's got one judicial ruling against him. If DACA is gone (since it never really was there legally anyway) do we revert back to existing law and enforce them? and how will that affect the judicial ruling?

The left is playing the same game Muslims play. Time. They expect the ruling to take forever to wind its way through the courts, which it usually does, and Trump will be gone. In the meantime, they've opened a crack in the dyke and water is flooding in every second.

jimnyc
01-14-2018, 10:58 AM
Where to start? I know :) ...

Vicente Fox is no longer President of Mexico? Last I checked it was Enrique Pena Nieto. So who cares what Fox says?

Boo hoo ... DACA is in its death throes. I feel so bad.

Question is, what now? Trump's got one judicial ruling against him. If DACA is gone (since it never really was there legally anyway) do we revert back to existing law and enforce them? and how will that affect the judicial ruling?

The left is playing the same game Muslims play. Time. They expect the ruling to take forever to wind its way through the courts, which it usually does, and Trump will be gone. In the meantime, they've opened a crack in the dyke and water is flooding in every second.

Fox is funny though. He talks to Trump like he's not PC or something, and then will tell Trump to eat shit or fuck off. LOL It obviously gets to Trump, hence the 10 feet taller comment. But that's because the reporters ask him about it. Comical stuff tho!

F Daca, but if something needs to be drawn up to get funding for the wall in exchange, I'm ok with that, to an extent.

The problem with the Dems - that's what was in that video you watched about Trey Gowdy and the laws, and how it will come back to bite them. Some probably think I'm an ass when I talk about "we are a nation of laws" and say to get tough on ILLEGALS and other criminals. Toss the law out and watch what happens. And the dems will do that - and then watch them complain when they open the door and then a republican walks through it.

Gunny
01-14-2018, 11:06 AM
Fox is funny though. He talks to Trump like he's not PC or something, and then will tell Trump to eat shit or fuck off. LOL It obviously gets to Trump, hence the 10 feet taller comment. But that's because the reporters ask him about it. Comical stuff tho!

F Daca, but if something needs to be drawn up to get funding for the wall in exchange, I'm ok with that, to an extent.

The problem with the Dems - that's what was in that video you watched about Trey Gowdy and the laws, and how it will come back to bite them. Some probably think I'm an ass when I talk about "we are a nation of laws" and say to get tough on ILLEGALS and other criminals. Toss the law out and watch what happens. And the dems will do that - and then watch them complain when they open the door and then a republican walks through it.Fox is a holdover butt-buddy of Clinton's. That was about the time Trump was becoming noticeably relevant as a business typhoon. Whatever friendship Trump may think he had/has with Fox he might want to look at how Fox reacted to Bush and forget it.

Trump needs to dump NAFTA while he's at it.

I understand the law part. Here's my point. Trump wants to, and actually needs to, do something NOW. Not when the Supreme Court finally gets the case in 10 years. What can he LEGALLY do? Let's assume one of the parameters is it gets done this year because he can't just plan on having Congress next year.

GravyBoat
01-14-2018, 12:42 PM
George Bush, now who'll do the jobs that Americans won't?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp48WlCPse4

George Bush said diversity is our strength. There goes our diversity. There goes our strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7j8wa9sWOE

We need George Bush back in the Oval Office. :salute:

LongTermGuy
01-14-2018, 01:02 PM
:thumb:
Just a few understand trump and his ways....a man who works for free...no salary..keeps winning and pissing off Never Trumpers...and Leftist...A Master Blaster who owns the media...Making (think they know it all) Never Trumpers foam at the mouth...and little bitch leftist butt-holes pucker-up......

:dance:

Gunny
01-14-2018, 01:09 PM
George Bush, now who'll do the jobs that Americans won't?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp48WlCPse4

George Bush said diversity is our strength. There goes our diversity. There goes our strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7j8wa9sWOE

We need George Bush back in the Oval Office. :salute:I somehow don't think we're going to run out of "diversity" anytime soon. Never did before. There's STILL a front door to enter legally.

pete311
01-14-2018, 01:17 PM
Stock market is winning!

Gunny
01-14-2018, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE=pete311;892366]Does this mean every one is selling shares in illegals cheap, or what?