PDA

View Full Version : holy shit the Jaguars

darin
01-14-2018, 04:47 PM
No. Effing. Way. Cannot believe that. Sorry Jim.

Black Diamond
01-14-2018, 04:53 PM
He is gonna ban your ass for mentioning it. :cool:

LongTermGuy
01-14-2018, 04:57 PM
They were tough...Pittsburgh hung in there to the end...what a game...!

Bilgerat
01-14-2018, 04:59 PM

He is gonna ban your ass for mentioning it. :cool:

I sure wasn't gonna bring it up

https://media.tenor.co/images/4ba69fad2a4e1d21acc1c51812b48a18/tenor.gif

GravyBoat
01-14-2018, 05:15 PM
ONE THREAD DERAIL COMING UP

Holy shit these are some nice Jaguars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKJPFRNO344

LongTermGuy
01-14-2018, 06:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKJPFRNO344

https://i0.wp.com/media4.giphy.com/media/3oz8xsqRXNRU7DggOk/giphy.gif
​"Gravy...cut it out...quit playin around...its been a rough day!"

Gunny
01-14-2018, 06:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKJPFRNO344.Only fools rush in where angels fear tread.

Bilgerat
01-14-2018, 08:25 PM
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26904110_10155822564623819_2571545103455192436_n.j pg?oh=9cf392f43562c006f05d08d0f2bf7c72&oe=5AF1B12F

GravyBoat
01-14-2018, 10:15 PM
Q: What's the difference between the Pittsburgh Steelers and a dollar bill? :dunno:

A: You can get four quarters out of a dollar bill. :bop:

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 12:23 PM
37 out of 58 for 469 yards, one INT but 5 TD passes. One of Big Bens best games ever. The Killer Bees came to play! Antonio Brown made a few mind boggling TD catches. One for Martavis Bryant, and a miracle TD catch for Le'ven Bell as well. They scored 42 points.

If I had read that alone, I would have thought they won big time.

But their D lost this one, giving up simply too many points. Sure, 7 was on a returned fumble, but they just let Fournette and Bortles make a few too many plays.

No excuses, the Jaguars came hella ready for the game!! Kudos to them! Every time the Steelers came back to within 7 and got the crowd crazy, they found a way to score again, and that's what winners do.

(sigh) So one and done, time to wait for 2018-2019!

Angry stubborn armchair QB and hate hate hate when my team loses, but a fan true and true forever.

Go Vikings!!

del
01-15-2018, 12:31 PM
they should consider getting a head coach

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 12:33 PM
they should consider getting a head coach

Who and why? If you're referring to Tomlin, the man has been to a few SB's already and has one of the best coaching records in the NFL. He's been a great coach, and those that know the most, the players, will tell you as much, and they love playing for him.

What they do perhaps need - is new play calling aka a new offensive coordinator. The one 4th down yesterday Ben should have done a QB sneak - of which he is 18 out of 19 in his career, but they ran wide right instead.

del
01-15-2018, 12:58 PM
Who and why? If you're referring to Tomlin, the man has been to a few SB's already and has one of the best coaching records in the NFL. He's been a great coach, and those that know the most, the players, will tell you as much, and they love playing for him.

What they do perhaps need - is new play calling aka a new offensive coordinator. The one 4th down yesterday Ben should have done a QB sneak - of which he is 18 out of 19 in his career, but they ran wide right instead.

great coaches don't call for an onside kick with 2:18 left, three opportunities to stop the clock and blake freaking bortles on the other side of the ball, and if they do, they actually execute it.

tomlin sucks, period.

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 01:05 PM
great coaches don't call for an onside kick with 2:18 left, three opportunities to stop the clock and blake freaking bortles on the other side of the ball, and if they do, they actually execute it.

tomlin sucks, period.

They had not stopped him or Fournette all day long, it made complete sense to me. But again, say he sucks all you like, but the ring & his coaching record speak otherwise. But if you feel Tomlin sucks, that's cool, I said my part and have no desire to argue it.

And you can say "period" all you like, and/or maybe then start with the lame names or whatever that I see you dropping on 4/5 threads you post in. Your trolling, spelling checks and tossing crap means nothing to me, so save it. It just makes you look like the asshole that many have claimed you to be since you got here. I thought you were pretty cool at first - via PM. But outside that doesn't seem you're capable of carrying on a normal discussion with folks, not even in the lounge, not about sports, not about anything really. Seems you have a chip or whatever, and your goal is solely to toss shit at folks and ideas, and extremely little to zero desire of actually participating.

But whether it be politics or sports, you don't know as much as you think you do. You're far from correct when times you think you are. But you are very successful in derailing or trolling threads, so you have that going for you.

Abbey Marie
01-15-2018, 04:42 PM

I really like Tomlin.

:beer:

del
01-15-2018, 10:57 PM
They had not stopped him or Fournette all day long, it made complete sense to me. But again, say he sucks all you like, but the ring & his coaching record speak otherwise. But if you feel Tomlin sucks, that's cool, I said my part and have no desire to argue it.

And you can say "period" all you like, and/or maybe then start with the lame names or whatever that I see you dropping on 4/5 threads you post in. Your trolling, spelling checks and tossing crap means nothing to me, so save it. It just makes you look like the asshole that many have claimed you to be since you got here. I thought you were pretty cool at first - via PM. But outside that doesn't seem you're capable of carrying on a normal discussion with folks, not even in the lounge, not about sports, not about anything really. Seems you have a chip or whatever, and your goal is solely to toss shit at folks and ideas, and extremely little to zero desire of actually participating.

But whether it be politics or sports, you don't know as much as you think you do. You're far from correct when times you think you are. But you are very successful in derailing or trolling threads, so you have that going for you.

don't have to know much to know more than you.

lol

jimnyc
01-16-2018, 07:27 AM
don't have to know much to know more than you.

lol

Yeah, um, that was funny.