PDA

View Full Version : First Indictments Issued In Clinton Uranium One Russian Bribery Case

Gunny
01-14-2018, 06:33 PM
January 13, 2018
OAN Newsroom
The Justice Department issued the first indictment in the Uranium One scandal to the co-president of a Maryland-based nuclear transportation company.
Mark Lambert was charged in an 11-count indictment with wire fraud, money laundering and violating the foreign corruption practices act.
The crimes stem from an alleged scheme orchestrated to bribe officials from a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned energy company Rosatom.

“Now we have according to reports the Little Rock field office actual investigators empowered to look into the Uranium One Deal and also general bribery allegations where people were giving donations to the Clinton foundation in exchange for favors from the State Department,” said Matt Gaetz, a Florida Representative.
A report from October revealed evidence dating back to 2009 that Russian officials were engaged in corruption schemes related to the Uranium One Deal.
In December, Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered prosecutors to investigate the evidence uncovered in the probe into the highly-controversial deal.
http://www.oann.com/first-indictments-issued-in-clinton-uranium-one-russian-bribery-case/

I hope this portends nothing but evil for the Teflon Hag.

Elessar
01-14-2018, 07:02 PM
I hope this portends nothing but evil for the Teflon Hag.

I have said it for years. Her hands are so dirty and corrupt, but
gets away with all sorts of things that would land a 'common person'
in the slammer!

pete311
01-14-2018, 07:13 PM
Good!