PDA

View Full Version : False incoming missile alert? Trump's fault!

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 12:55 PM
Amazing. Absolutely 0.0% to do with what was going on and happened, and the goofballs still want to hold him wholly responsible. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, the lefties would like to blame Trump for anything negative at all, even if ridiculously obvious he isn't? Nah.

---

Brain-Dead Lefties Blame Trump for False Missile Alert

The false missile alert issued by the Hawaiian Emergency Management Agency on Saturday appears to have been the result of a state employee pressing the wrong button during a shift change.

The EMA is a wholly state agency. It is funded partly by the feds, but is staffed and managed by the Hawaiian state government.

So, of course, liberals are blaming the president of the United States for the screw-up.

https://i.imgur.com/xZ1FsUm.png

https://i.imgur.com/6FR2OES.png

Trump was golfing when the alert was issued and then retracted. He never left the golf course to make a statement or even send a tweet despite the terror felt by hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Fault him for that. But even if North Korea didn't exist, a false alert about an incoming ballistic missile would have caused the same kind of terror and panic. To say that Trump is at fault for people being terrified is absurd.

Hawaii representative Tulsi Gabbard also criticized Trump for “taking too long” to address the situation and help quell the tensions brought about by the false missile alert, the Washington Examiner reported.

“Donald Trump is taking too long,” Gabbard said. “He’s not taking this threat seriously. There’s no time to waste.”

Gabbard also told CNN that people in Hawaii should “live with the reality of this message popping up on their phones” if Trump continues his word war with Kim Jong-un.

Gabbard also called for Trump to stop playing politics and “get rid of this threat from North Korea” by achieving peace.

“This is literally life and death that is at stake, for the people of Hawaii and the people of this country,” Gabbard further said.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/brain-dead-lefties-blame-trump-false-missile-alert/

GravyBoat
01-15-2018, 02:56 PM
There was no false incoming missile alert, missiles were launched from a rogue submarine operated by a country that rhymes with "israel" with the intent of creating a false-flag to blame on North Korea, unfortunately the missiles were destroyed.

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 03:04 PM
There was no false incoming missile alert, missiles were launched from a rogue submarine operated by a country that rhymes with "israel" with the intent of creating a false-flag to blame on North Korea, unfortunately the missiles were destroyed.

I think that makes 4 thread bans already today? I told ya I was tired of you purposely derailing threads, and then you go and do so purposely.

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 03:05 PM
The buck stops here. Unless Obama is president.

mundame
01-15-2018, 03:25 PM
Both Jamie Lee and Jim Carrey panicked, didn't they? And posted their panic, bad move! it's useful to see this, to see how scared people were. More stories are coming out about how people felt for --- over half an hour? Jeepers.

The stories this morning include plural gov. officials saying this doesn't mean that Hawaiians or anyone else should discount government warnings hereafter. Oh, sure! That would be the first thing I would do from now on --- is this a false alarm?

That's what happened with the local citizen phone warnings we were getting so many of here. Every time it might rain or might snow they'd call up the county, and then of course they'd cancel school and have a big hoop-la ---------------- and there might be two inches of snow, if that. We got sick of it, and the new Republican County Exec (whom I assume is dying to be Gov.) stopped most of that nonsense.

I think Hawaii just needs to kill that system. It's completely pointless. Either you are going to get nuked or you aren't -- no use spending the next half hour worrying and panicked, either way.

Elessar
01-15-2018, 06:52 PM

Deluded. Plain and simple. Deluded.

Elessar
01-15-2018, 06:55 PM
. I think Hawaii just needs to kill that system. It's completely pointless. Either you are going to get nuked or you aren't -- no use spending the next half hour worrying and panicked, either way.

You don't kill the system. It is vital. It is also part of the tsunami warning cycle.

Get the operator that hit the wrong button.

Gunny
01-15-2018, 06:55 PM
Amazing. Absolutely 0.0% to do with what was going on and happened, and the goofballs still want to hold him wholly responsible. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, the lefties would like to blame Trump for anything negative at all, even if ridiculously obvious he isn't? Nah.

---

Brain-Dead Lefties Blame Trump for False Missile Alert

The false missile alert issued by the Hawaiian Emergency Management Agency on Saturday appears to have been the result of a state employee pressing the wrong button during a shift change.

The EMA is a wholly state agency. It is funded partly by the feds, but is staffed and managed by the Hawaiian state government.

So, of course, liberals are blaming the president of the United States for the screw-up.

https://i.imgur.com/xZ1FsUm.png

https://i.imgur.com/6FR2OES.png

Trump was golfing when the alert was issued and then retracted. He never left the golf course to make a statement or even send a tweet despite the terror felt by hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Fault him for that. But even if North Korea didn't exist, a false alert about an incoming ballistic missile would have caused the same kind of terror and panic. To say that Trump is at fault for people being terrified is absurd.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/brain-dead-lefties-blame-trump-false-missile-alert/You mean you weren't expecting this? :laugh:

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 06:57 PM
You don't kill the system. It is vital. It is also part of the tsunami waring cycle.

Can't imagine they won't if they haven't already.

Elessar
01-15-2018, 06:59 PM
Can't imagine they won't if they haven't already.

I would have been canned as a controller.

Gunny
01-15-2018, 06:59 PM
Can't imagine they won't if they haven't already.I'm just looking at the names. Jamie Lee Curtis and Jim Carrey. Is it still the 90s and nobody told ME?

NightTrain
01-15-2018, 07:13 PM

Have you always been a douchebag or did you have to work at it?

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 07:14 PM
I'm just looking at the names. Jamie Lee Curtis and Jim Carrey. Is it still the 90s and nobody told ME?
I still remember her with her shirt off in trading places.

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 07:14 PM
And I never thought Jim Carey was funny.

aboutime
01-15-2018, 08:21 PM

WOW Gravy. Thanks again for proving to all of us; exactly how totally stupid you are.

If any submarine launched any missiles...that was probably you, playing in your bathtub, shooting at the bubbles from your loose farts, aimed at your face.

https://www.toonpool.com/user/250/files/the_big_bottom_book_260085.jpg

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 08:36 PM
Have you always been a douchebag or did you have to work at it?
Genius and douchebaggery. Inspiration and perspiration?

:laugh:

mundame
01-15-2018, 11:03 PM
You don't kill the system. It is vital. It is also part of the tsunami warning cycle.

You have a point there. Limit it to the tsunami warning system? Hawaii is vulnerable to those.

But nukes --- either you get hit or you don't. Don't spend your last moments terrified. And these false alarms undermine everyone's confidence in all the warnings --- I wouldn't believe any more of them.

mundame
01-15-2018, 11:05 PM
I'm just looking at the names. Jamie Lee Curtis and Jim Carrey. Is it still the 90s and nobody told ME?

:) No, they are retired and living in Hawaii. But they both totally panicked and tweeted the whole panic and blame and carrying on generally. Too bad! I think a lot of people panicked but since these are known names, people put it on the news.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-16-2018, 01:06 AM
I still think it was intentional. This was done by some little triggered TDS demtard that figured it would be really neat to show everyone what it would be like for TRUMP TO START NUCLEAR WAR WITH NOKO. In fact I'm betting that's what happened. Didn't hear the person that set off that warning was FIRED did you? Nope... just reassigned, because when he told the rest of the triggered TDS demtards in Hawaii why he/she did it, they were so impressed they just couldn't fire the person, so they just got reassigned. Of course we WON'T know the TRUTH, that will be COVERED UP, just like Barry Soetoro's fabled hard copy certificate of birth that's supposed to be there, but no one, ever, has ever seen.

Hawaii is a leftist SHIT HOLE.

darin
01-16-2018, 02:35 AM
Lots of agencies use AtHoc (https://www.athoc.com/products/unified-mass-notification.html) warning system. During training we create false scenarios and those kinds of training events MIGHT be able to leak out onto the network. Although when we drafted messages we made them fairly obviously fake - and we'd never use "NOT A DRILL" etc.

To me, the kind of incompetence required to release this kind of thing merits not only re-assignment (was done) but probably dismissal.