PDA

View Full Version : is this 15 year old racist?

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 02:39 PM
Is he in any way racist for pointing out FACTS? Is he in any way racist for taking Trump's side on this particular subject? Does this make him an uncle tom as some have stated? One clear fact is - I hear more common sense and facts from a 15 year old than most of us that post here.

And now it's MLK day. And unlike politicians that are using this day to politicize and condemn Trump - this young man makes a video.... Well just watch and read. :)

Gotta watch the video at Twitter actually - https://twitter.com/thecjpearson/status/952929401091624960
--

15-Year-Old Black Student: MLK Would Be Proud of President Trump

CJ Pearson, a 15-year-old high school sophomore, is gaining massive support online after presenting the case for why Martin Luther King Jr. would be proud of President Donald Trump.

Pearson has been blogging about politics since he was just eight years old.

In the video, which has been viewed nearly 30,000 times, the passionate student argues that President Trump “has done more for black folks in one year than Obama did in eight.”

“Under President Trump, black employment is at an all-time low. This is also a president who set his sights on saving inner cities across America, lowering the violent crime in these cities so that black babies aren’t scared to go play in the playground without the threat of being shot hanging over their head,” Pearson began. “He’s also focused on bringing jobs to these communities, bringing economic investments to these communities and bringing rising wages to these communities.”

“Something that President Obama never did in the entirety of his eight years in office,” Pearson states.

The young student from Georgia, who comes from a Democratic family, goes on to credit the president for his work to save historically black colleges.

“I would argue that President Trump has lead a presidency that Martin Luther King would be proud of — and it’s kind of funny to say because everyone in the media and everyone on the left is hellbent on accusing this president of being a racist, a bigot and all these other baseless accusations that have no merit at all,” Pearson asserts.

Pearson grows upset as he discusses accusations of Trump being racist, and fiercely defends the president.

“I as a black teenager, I saw the devastation that liberal policies have had within the black community, I have seen the hurt that they have caused,” Pearson emotionally demands. “I have seen the pain that President Obama’s inaction has caused in places like Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta and so forth and so on.”

The teen concludes that MLK and Trump share the common goal that “America First” is “America together” and that both men believed that every person of every color deserves to thrive.

“As a 15 year old Black American, I saw firsthand the devastation the Obama Administration caused within my community. President Trump has sought to heal those wounds and has done a darn good job. Perhaps, the Left should take notes,” Pearson told the Gateway Pundit.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/15-year-old-black-student-mlk-proud-president-trump-video/

pete311
01-15-2018, 02:50 PM
A 15 year old ranting on twitter. Good job Jim. He makes a lot of claims with nothing to back them up.

mundame
01-15-2018, 02:55 PM
Is he in any way racist for pointing out FACTS? Is he in any way racist for taking Trump's side on this particular subject? Does this make him an uncle tom as some have stated? One clear fact is - I hear more common sense and facts from a 15 year old than most of us that post here.

[ ]

The teen concludes that MLK and Trump share the common goal that “America First” is “America together” and that both men believed that every person of every color deserves to thrive.

“As a 15 year old Black American, I saw firsthand the devastation the Obama Administration caused within my community. President Trump has sought to heal those wounds and has done a darn good job. Perhaps, the Left should take notes,” Pearson told the Gateway Pundit.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/15-year-old-black-student-mlk-proud-president-trump-video/

Very nice. Good for him; he's a smart kid and likely to do well.

NightTrain
01-15-2018, 02:58 PM
A 15 year old ranting on twitter. Good job Jim. He makes a lot of claims with nothing to back them up.

Yeah, you probably know much more than he does about the subject.

Why don't you reach out to the young man on Twitter and correct his thinking for him until he becomes a good little commie!

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 02:58 PM

And yet black unemployment, job creation for black folks, of course spot on with going after gangs and other gang bangers. The wages have come to many of the communities, the jobs have as well. Just e beginning, but all of the stuff he said IS fact. They too have investments such as retirement accounts and what not, so they too are of course profiting, those involved.

I'm sure he has seen pain in the inner cities, and at his age, he would only have lived really through Obama's presidency, so he based his comments on that, so his 8 years was correct. And there was inexcusable inaction in those major cities. I know because I continually posted about them.

So ignore because it's a kid, disagree because you don't like the facts, or again deny such things.

He made a video, so he didn't supply "links", but again, they are facts. Disprove them instead of a one liner. Hell, VERY rarely do I see you do research to prove things wrong. Or to write in length an opinion, with supporting facts. But one liners, you're the king!

pete311
01-15-2018, 02:59 PM

Why don't you reach out to the young man on Twitter and correct his thinking for him until he becomes a good little commie!

Let me get my cam working and I'll post something on twitter. It will be just as valid.

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 03:01 PM
Let me get my cam working and I'll post something on twitter. It will be just as valid.
I'll remember that next time you cite CNN.

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 03:02 PM

That's a brilliant idea!!

Pete - NO JOKE - I will give you $100 ahead of time, and all you need do is post a rebuttal with facts proving him wrong and post it on his feed, and make at least one reply should he make a video reply. But it must be serious, include facts to prove him wrong - and supply links by holding up paper or using a program to share your desktop recorded live time. Hell, I'll give you that software too! It allows you to make a video of your screen and everything going on, and you don't even need sound. But you can talk in your video and explain the links and facts.

Man, if it were me I would do it for $20 if someone dared me to prove myself like that.

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 03:02 PM

Get your cam - but instead of being a sarcastic weenie - be dead serious and prove him and me wrong.

pete311
01-15-2018, 03:04 PM
That's a brilliant idea!!

Pete - NO JOKE - I will give you $100 ahead of time, and all you need do is post a rebuttal with facts proving him wrong and post it on his feed, and make at least one reply should he make a video reply. But it must be serious, include facts to prove him wrong - and supply links by holding up paper or using a program to share your desktop recorded live time. Hell, I'll give you that software too! It allows you to make a video of your screen and everything going on, and you don't even need sound. But you can talk in your video and explain the links and facts.

Man, if it were me I would do it for $20 if someone dared me to prove myself like that.

I'm not rebutting him. I'm asking for data and sources for his claims. Only an idiot would try to respond to unsubstantiated claims.

jimnyc
01-15-2018, 03:10 PM
I'm not rebutting him. I'm asking for data and sources for his claims. Only an idiot would try to respond to unsubstantiated claims.

The claims he has made have been all over the news and the majority of the news about the economy for black folks would be found right here on this board. But you don't like research. You won't back up claims you make, and you won't backup anytime you disagree with anyone. You kinda lay the responsibility on others pretty much no matter what you say.

Anyway, I thought it would have been cool. And while I'm ALWAYS a man of my word, and would have used Paypal to get you the $$ in moments - I wouldn't have made the offer had I thought you would take it up, prove a KID wrong, so I made a very very very generous offer for 2 - 3 minutes of your time.

But you didn't let me down, no not at all.

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 03:12 PM
What's the difference between the kid and Jake Tapper? Besides a $30 million salary

CSM
01-15-2018, 03:13 PM
...... Only an idiot would try to respond to unsubstantiated claims.

Words to live by and the reason I don't respond to your posts most of the time!!!!

GravyBoat
01-15-2018, 04:15 PM
C.J. Pearson is building a resume to be the first Black Republican president by mastering Trump's talents.

He's already got his Twitter rants down.

:clap:

aboutime
01-15-2018, 04:22 PM

That's exactly what all of us have been trying to tell you, and gravy...petey. So why do you have to keep coming here to respond to unsubstantiated claims??????

LongTermGuy
01-15-2018, 05:09 PM

I sense the kid knows more than you....Common pete...your smarter than that...

NightTrain
01-15-2018, 06:34 PM
I sense the kid knows more than you....Common pete...your smarter than that...

He really isn't.

Honest Injun.