PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit 4 Teams that Blow Chinks at Once

Gunny
01-15-2018, 05:53 PM
Glad I don't watch football anymore. I'd be depressed.

Abbey Marie
01-15-2018, 06:00 PM

I'll bet those Chinese folks are happy, though. ;)

Gunny
01-15-2018, 06:03 PM
I'll bet those Chinese folks are happy, though. ;)Whoops. Nerve damage showing through again. I know my typing is atrocious :(. Used to be pretty good.

NightTrain
01-15-2018, 06:36 PM
Chinks or Chunks? I'm confused.

Gunny
01-15-2018, 06:40 PM
Chinks or Chunks? I'm confused.Supposed to be "chunks". "chinks" would be racist. :)

aboutime
01-15-2018, 08:53 PM

Gunny. When I saw the word chinks....you made me think of ARCHIE...:laugh::laugh::laugh:
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/42078949.jpg

Gunny
01-15-2018, 08:56 PM
:laugh:

I loved Archie Bunker. He could make people actually laugh and no one was getting all whiney and offended back then.

aboutime
01-15-2018, 08:59 PM
:laugh:

I loved Archie Bunker. He could make people actually laugh and no one was getting all whiney and offended back then.

AMEN. And oddly enough. Norman Lear who created Archie, and Meathead...are both DIE-HARD liberals today who would call YOU, and ME Racists if we said what ARCHIE said.

I loved that show. Best line I remember was when Archie told Meathead:

"Me, and Edith never "CONSTIPATED" our marriage!"

Which should be a hint to everyone here. Where I got my sense of humor back in the 70's.:laugh:

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 09:01 PM
I love Archie. I liked Sanford too

Gunny
01-15-2018, 09:25 PM
AMEN. And oddly enough. Norman Lear who created Archie, and Meathead...are both DIE-HARD liberals today who would call YOU, and ME Racists if we said what ARCHIE said.

I loved that show. Best line I remember was when Archie told Meathead:

"Me, and Edith never "CONSTIPATED" our marriage!"

Which should be a hint to everyone here. Where I got my sense of humor back in the 70's.:laugh:It's definitely where I got my complete lack of political correctness and basically can't stand it. The left says they're all about "freedom". Yeah. IN a NAZI sort of way. We had freedoms back then we don't have at all now.

aboutime
01-15-2018, 09:48 PM
I love Archie. I liked Sanford too

" Lizabith.....I'm comin' ":laugh:

NightTrain
01-15-2018, 10:45 PM
Comedy gold!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5qzRSU2NWmE

High_Plains_Drifter
01-15-2018, 10:50 PM
Yeah this is year two I haven't watched any football. I did watch a couple games early in 2016 but soon quit, and I didn't watch a single game last year, and I don't plan on watching any either.

FUCK 'EM... that's what I think of the NFL... FUCK 'EM. I hope the league dries the fuck up and blows away.

GravyBoat
01-16-2018, 12:03 AM
Supposed to be "chunks". "chinks" would be racist. :)

Which is right up your alley.

BTW your robe and hood is ready at the cleaners.

:finger4:

P.S. Learn to type.

Black Diamond
01-16-2018, 12:28 AM

P.S. Learn to type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DGp2e4Q5io

darin
01-16-2018, 02:19 AM
I'm glad Seattle isnt in the playoffs - I was too tired feeling let-down.

GravyBoat
01-16-2018, 03:02 AM
Whoops. Nerve damage showing through again. I know my typing is atrocious :(. Used to be pretty good.

It's called a Freudian Slip.

aboutime
01-16-2018, 09:57 PM

P.S. Learn to type.

Gravy. It was nice of you to lend him the robe and hood. You had it so dirty after wearing it for so long at the OBAMA inauguration(s). How proud those Dems were of you. Pretending they didn't like your imitation of Senator Robert Byrd of W. Virginia the DNC convention.

Gunny
01-16-2018, 10:20 PM
Gravy. It was nice of you to lend him the robe and hood. You had it so dirty after wearing it for so long at the OBAMA inauguration(s). How proud those Dems were of you. Pretending they didn't like your imitation of Senator Robert Byrd of W. Virginia the DNC convention.I know I shouldn't ask, but I wonder if he is really dumb and sorry enough to be lurking around reading all his "fan mail" since he was banned? I know people do though I never have figured out why.

If so, I wonder if he is aware that all those neg reps he handed out with a -0 rep power count meant absolutely nothing except something else to laugh at him about? He only gave me one, but he gave some to others. That would be another one of those I can't figure out why questions I'll just have to learn to live with :)

pete311
01-16-2018, 10:23 PM
the thread title made me lol

High_Plains_Drifter
01-17-2018, 06:01 AM
I know I shouldn't ask, but I wonder if he is really dumb and sorry enough to be lurking around reading all his "fan mail" since he was banned? I know people do though I never have figured out why.

If so, I wonder if he is aware that all those neg reps he handed out with a -0 rep power count meant absolutely nothing except something else to laugh at him about? He only gave me one, but he gave some to others. That would be another one of those I can't figure out why questions I'll just have to learn to live with :)
I'd bet good money says he's lurking. Probably thinking he's going to find more stuff to "report."

Abbey Marie
01-17-2018, 09:53 AM
I'd bet good money says he's lurking. Probably thinking he's going to find more stuff to "report."

You mean he might find out that this is just a front for the KKK?

:terror:

Taco Junkie
01-17-2018, 11:32 AM
Thread title could be worse..... if Chunks is his dog :thumb: