PDA

View Full Version : Happy Frankenstein Day

Gunny
01-15-2018, 05:59 PM
Yep, since Bro Day has taken over my tv, I had to shift gears and redesignate. Today's schedule:

Frankenstein 1931
Bride of Frankenstein 1935
Son of Frankenstein 1939
Ghost of Frankenstein 1940
Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman 1942
House of Frankenstein 1944
House of Dracula 1944
Dracula 1931

Still up?

Nosferatu 1919
Phantom of the Opera 1925

If I have to have "monster day", I prefer mine green, and in living monochromatic B&W to black ones dancing all over the square and screeching about whitey.

Abbey Marie
01-15-2018, 06:02 PM
Nice lineup.

aboutime
01-15-2018, 08:56 PM
http://www.politifake.org/image/political/0912/john-kerry-john-kerry-looks-like-herman-munstar-political-poster-1261509989.jpg

Gunny
01-15-2018, 09:08 PM
John Kerry should be sharing a cell with that other traitor Manning.

LongTermGuy
01-15-2018, 09:12 PM
http://whistleblower-newswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/image011-25.jpg

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/48500/Hillary-Clinton-Frankenstein-in-the-Bath-48872.jpg

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 09:19 PM
http://www.politifake.org/image/political/0912/john-kerry-john-kerry-looks-like-herman-munstar-political-poster-1261509989.jpg

You're insulting Boris Karloff. :cool:

Gunny
01-15-2018, 09:22 PM
Ha. Fred Gwynne was Herman Munster. Boris Karloff was the monster in the first 3 Universal Frankenstein movies. Trivia: Karloff's name was William Henry Pratt. He had over a hundred movies under his belt, talkies and silent. when he made Frankenstein.

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 09:29 PM
Ha. Fred Gwynne was Herman Munster. Boris Karloff was the monster in the first 3 Universal Frankenstein movies. Trivia: Karloff's name was William Henry Pratt. He had over a hundred movies under his belt, talkies and silent. when he made Frankenstein.
I think Karloff sang too lol.

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 09:30 PM
You're right. That is Fred Gwynne.

Gunny
01-15-2018, 09:33 PM
I think Karloff sang too lol.The Monster Mash. Was for one of those animated puppet movies back in the 60s.
I think it was actually a hit.

But then, so was Snoopy and the Red Baron :laugh:

aboutime
01-15-2018, 09:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNuVifA7DSU

Gunny
01-15-2018, 09:47 PM
Hey, since this is just a BS thread really, and THIS does pertain to entertainment ...

All you closet Cranberries fans hear that Dolores O'Riordan kicked the bucket? She was 46, and cause of death is "unclear".

aboutime
01-15-2018, 09:49 PM
Hey, since this is just a BS thread really, and THIS does pertain to entertainment ...

All you closet Cranberries fans hear that Dolores O'Riordan kicked the bucket? She was 46, and cause of death is "unclear".

Call me old, but...I never heard of her, or the Cranberries....other than Thanksgiving.:laugh:

Gunny
01-15-2018, 09:53 PM
Probably not your style, but this was their biggest hit I know of. They're an Irish band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

LongTermGuy
01-15-2018, 10:04 PM
I think Karloff sang too lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqgH-ZHtKes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GQp5IYhtBY

GravyBoat
01-15-2018, 11:35 PM
Yep, since Bro Day has taken over my tv, I had to shift gears and redesignate. Today's schedule:

Frankenstein 1931
Bride of Frankenstein 1935
Son of Frankenstein 1939
Ghost of Frankenstein 1940
Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman 1942
House of Frankenstein 1944
House of Dracula 1944
Dracula 1931

Still up?

Nosferatu 1919
Phantom of the Opera 1925

If I have to have "monster day", I prefer mine green, and in living monochromatic B&W to black ones dancing all over the square and screeching about whitey.

Bro Day? No, dumbass, it's Martin Luther King Day.

Repeat after me - Martin. Luther. King.

Your bigoted tirade has been reported. I suggest you correct your foolishness, slavery has ended. If you want to make a Klu Kluck Klam rally of this place, go someplace else.

Black Diamond
01-15-2018, 11:47 PM

Your bigoted tirade has been reported. I suggest you correct your foolishness, slavery has ended. If you want to make a Klu Kluck Klam rally of this place, go someplace else.
How many more days ?

High_Plains_Drifter
01-15-2018, 11:49 PM

Yeah I heard this today... and when I heard, "the cause of death is unclear," well, ya, right... that's CODE for DRUG OVERDOSE when speaking about a musician... ELVIS, HENDRICKS, JOPLIN, JACKSON, PRINCE, the list just has no end.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-15-2018, 11:52 PM

You know you don't own this board... right?

GravyBoat
01-16-2018, 12:26 AM
You know you don't own this board... right?

Do you?

GravyBoat
01-16-2018, 12:28 AM
How many more days ?

How many more days until what? This website is designated a hate group? That depends on y'all.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-16-2018, 12:29 AM
Do you?
I see you've chosen to ignore Jim's warning... guess you want a thread ban.

Black Diamond
01-16-2018, 12:34 AM
How many would that make? 6? Or is it more than that ?

GravyBoat
01-16-2018, 12:40 AM

Fine with me, I took a screenshot of Gunny's racially bigoted tirade that y'all love and will forward it to the proper authorities who deal with internet hate crimes.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-16-2018, 12:41 AM
How many more days until what? This website is designated a hate group? That depends on y'all.
Congratulations... you've not only insulted just about EVERYONE here, but yet AGAIN you've HIJACKED ANOTHER THREAD with your CRAP.

You'd be gone if it was up to me. Not thread banned but gone. You just showed your hand as to what you really think of the people here.

GravyBoat
01-16-2018, 01:06 AM
Congratulations... you've not only insulted just about EVERYONE here, but yet AGAIN you've HIJACKED ANOTHER THREAD with your CRAP.

You'd be gone if it was up to me. Not thread banned but gone. You just showed your hand as to what you really think of the people here.

You don't know what I think of everyone here, just Gunny, you, and the others who think a bigoted racial tirade is appropriate for Martin Luther King Day, I think it's a disgrace and hateful.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-16-2018, 01:09 AM
You don't know what I think of everyone here, just Gunny, you, and the others who think a bigoted racial tirade is appropriate for Martin Luther King Day, I think it's a disgrace and hateful.
You know NOTHING of me... NOTHING... you unhinged fucking NUT CASE.

You, belong, in a NUT HOUSE.

And I saw NO "BIGOTED RACIAL TIRADE." I think on top of being a fucking INSANE person, you also suffer from MASSIVE DELUSIONS and HALLUCINATIONS.

GravyBoat
01-16-2018, 01:36 AM
You know NOTHING of me... NOTHING... you unhinged fucking NUT CASE.

You, belong, in a NUT HOUSE.

And I saw NO "BIGOTED RACIAL TIRADE." I think on top of being a fucking INSANE person, you also suffer from MASSIVE DELUSIONS and HALLUCINATIONS.

Monday was Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day not Monster Day. Added, Gunny's calling it "Bro Day" and saying, "If I have to have "monster day", I prefer mine green, and in living monochromatic B&W to black ones dancing all over the square and screeching about whitey" is patently racially offensive, such statements have no other purpose than to create a hostile atmosphere. Only a KKK cross burner like you can't see that, only those of us with common sense can see that. Now go back to your cotton plantation and whip your slaves, bigot.

LongTermGuy
01-16-2018, 02:09 AM

Gravy...just an opinion here...Most of us know each other here and many of us all had our up`s and downs...and know each other..WELL......We all know what day it was (Martin Luther King Day)...

...Nothing wrong with Gunny using bro "Bro-Day"...nothing racist about it...In fact blacks and whites call each other "bro"...and blacks call each other "Brothers" or bro....and they call whites crackers....just the way it is...In this case there was NO Racism involved.....Just an easy way of saying Brothers "Bro" (Bro`s) ...bro is also ...In complete seriousness ...its the same thing as saying mate, or bud. Its a friendly way of saying friend without it sounding awkward.."bro" evokes a sense of gender unity when used. The same kind of feeling when males band together to console and empathize with someone who just got friend-zoned or kicked in the balls.:laugh:

**Kick it back a notch...I enjoy some of your posts here..Not all...!! :thumb:...But I deal with it.......Lets just move on.....and leave it alone...OK?:beer:

darin
01-16-2018, 02:21 AM
Gravyboat should be culled from the herd of this forum's member list. Waste of everything with no value added.

LongTermGuy
01-16-2018, 02:57 AM
:dance:........when i die.... play this
https://media.giphy.com/media/c2KaeFoOGAfgA/200.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWrGHsMtlKo

GravyBoat
01-16-2018, 02:57 AM
Gravy...just an opinion here...Most of us know each other here and many of us all had our up`s and downs...and know each other..WELL......We all know what day it was (Martin Luther King Day)...

...Nothing wrong with Gunny using bro "Bro-Day"...nothing racist about it...In fact blacks and whites call each other "bro"...and blacks call each other "Brothers" or bro....and they call whites crackers....just the way it is...In this case there was NO Racism involved.....Just an easy way of saying Brothers "Bro" (Bro`s) ...bro is also ...In complete seriousness ...its the same thing as saying mate, or bud. Its a friendly way of saying friend without it sounding awkward.."bro" evokes a sense of gender unity when used. The same kind of feeling when males band together to console and empathize with someone who just got friend-zoned or kicked in the balls.:laugh:

**Kick it back a notch...I enjoy some of your posts here..Not all...!! :thumb:...But I deal with it.......Lets just move on.....and leave it alone...OK?:beer:

You're nothing but a racial apologist. Referring to MLK Day as "Bro Day/Monster Day" and calling blacks "monsters" is like referring to Veterans Day as "Baby Killer's Day". You're in denial, all of you are nothing but filthy bigots.

LongTermGuy
01-16-2018, 03:06 AM
You're nothing but a racial apologist. Referring to MLK Day as "Bro Day/Monster Day" and calling blacks "monsters" is like referring to Veterans Day as "Baby Killer's Day". You're in denial, all of you are nothing but filthy bigots.

​So...You wanna Play it this way HUH?

.....No apologist here you brainless Mother fucker...You choose the bed you Lie on....Your a damn fool and what you got `commin` you deserve.....

...Good luck.

GravyBoat
01-16-2018, 03:11 AM
​So...You wanna Play it this way HUH?

.....No apologist here you brainless Mother fucker...You choose the bed you Lie on....Your a damn fool and what you got `commin` you deserve.....

...Good luck.

You've violated the family policy, bigot.

GravyBoat
01-16-2018, 03:22 AM
Jim hasn't responded to my PM yet. But I asked him to delete this thread, then Gunny has to issue a sincere retraction of his hateful comments. After that occurs, I'll request my account closed, you'll never hear from me again, I know I'm not welcome among racial bigots nor do I wish to participate. I'm not full of hatred and anxiety like all you snowflakes.

However, if this thread isn't deleted, if Gunny doesn't issue a retraction, I'll have no other choice than to notify vBulletin of a violation of their terms of service for hate speech. I'll also notify the Southern Poverty Law Center the same, as well as BLM so they might keep watch over this website for hate speech. Also, the Anti-Muslim sentiment here is off the chart.

So just do the right thing here. I thought y'all were Republicans, I thought y'all were for freedom and equality no matter race, creed, or color. No, y'all are a disgrace to the United States of America.

darin
01-16-2018, 03:54 AM
Jim hasn't responded to my PM yet. But I asked him to delete this thread, then Gunny has to issue a sincere retraction of his hateful comments. After that occurs, I'll request my account closed, you'll never hear from me again, I know I'm not welcome among racial bigots nor do I wish to participate. I'm not full of hatred and anxiety like all you snowflakes.

However, if this thread isn't deleted, if Gunny doesn't issue a retraction, I'll have no other choice than to notify vBulletin of a violation of their terms of service for hate speech. I'll also notify the Southern Poverty Law Center the same, as well as BLM so they might keep watch over this website for hate speech. Also, the Anti-Muslim sentiment here is off the chart.

So just do the right thing here. I thought y'all were Republicans, I thought y'all were for freedom and equality no matter race, creed, or color. No, y'all are a disgrace to the United States of America.

I'm banning you. Nobody threatens our board, our daily lives, and gets to participate for free.

Gunny
01-16-2018, 09:51 AM
Damn. I miss all the fun. What a fruitloop. Just to be clear, I don't care what color MLK was, he doesn't rate a holiday just because of it. Want to talk racism? Talk to Turner Classic Movies whose lineup all day was movies about blacks from back when portraying them as illiterate, stupid/dull, foot-shuffling children. Way to celebrate all MLK stood for :rolleyes:

Or every lefty white politician like Pelosi saying "we" and "our" struggle like the millionaire moron parrot has anything in common with the poor. much less blacks. Or all the black pundits ranting on TV and getting everything MLK stood for WRONG. Sure, get a day off work to celebrate the life of someone you don't even comprehend, and would be shaking his head if he was still alive.

Otherwise, for an idiot who loves to spread bigotry all over the place, he sure is sensitive :laugh:

As for "back to the original intent of the thread" ...

ONLY IN TEXAS :laugh:

We're having an ice storm here. Temp is 29 and the high is going to be 27. You read that right. SO the weather people, experts that they are, are on the tube giving out all these helpful hints "if you MUST go out in the ice" ...

Tip #4: Don't wear your cowboy boots on the ice. :cowboy:I wonder if that little pearl of wisdom includes the horseshoes?

jimnyc
01-16-2018, 10:02 AM
Jim hasn't responded to my PM yet.

I did this morning. I told you to fuck off when I read it.

But I asked him to delete this thread, then Gunny has to issue a sincere retraction of his hateful comments. After that occurs, I'll request my account closed, you'll never hear from me again, I know I'm not welcome among racial bigots nor do I wish to participate. I'm not full of hatred and anxiety like all you snowflakes.

This thread will not be deleted. It will remain to serve as a reminder as to how much of an asshole and an idiot you were while posting here. No retraction will be made to your sorry ass from anyone. Request to have account deleted? DENIED! We won't hear from you again? Good, and I hope the door did hit you in the ass, along with Darin's boot in your ass to assist.

Again, no deletion and no retraction. VB isn't in the business of going after licensed members that have opinions, so they'll tell you to fuck off as well, or just ignore you. Go ahead and contact the SPLC, that's downright hilarious! Maybe they'll get me some more traffic here. :) And BLM? And you are 100% correct about a lot of ant-muslim stuff here, and deservedly so. Deal with it.

The right thing was done. Your complaints were read, laughed at, and you were tossed from the board. I hope you aren't dumb enough to think threatening me or others will somehow work? It didn't, dumbass.

Gunny
01-16-2018, 10:16 AM
I did this morning. I told you to fuck off when I read it.

This thread will not be deleted. It will remain to serve as a reminder as to how much of an asshole and an idiot you were while posting here. No retraction will be made to your sorry ass from anyone. Request to have account deleted? DENIED! We won't hear from you again? Good, and I hope the door did hit you in the ass, along with Darin's boot in your ass to assist.

Again, no deletion and no retraction. VB isn't in the business of going after licensed members that have opinions, so they'll tell you to fuck off as well, or just ignore you. Go ahead and contact the SPLC, that's downright hilarious! Maybe they'll get me some more traffic here. :) And BLM? And you are 100% correct about a lot of ant-muslim stuff here, and deservedly so. Deal with it.

The right thing was done. Your complaints were read, laughed at, and you were tossed from the board. I hope you aren't dumb enough to think threatening me or others will somehow work? It didn't, dumbass.Yeah, well I hope he DOES hold his breath waiting on a retraction. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
01-16-2018, 10:19 AM
IIRC, Gravy's first avatar here was an exaggerated caricature of a black face.

Black Diamond
01-16-2018, 10:26 AM
IIRC, Gravy's first avatar here was an exaggerated caricature of a black face.
It wasn't the 9/11 one ?

High_Plains_Drifter
01-16-2018, 10:26 AM
And that twat had the GALL to purport he was a LIBERTARIAN. That's one of the biggest laughs of all. Libertarians believe in FREE SPEECH.

What he did was TEXT BOOK LEFTIST. He held EVERY leftist viewpoint and to the EXTREME, and the first time his imagination got the best of his delusional brain, he wanted to SHUT PEOPLE UP, he wanted to SHUT THE BOARD DOWN, and we're BIGOTS and RACISTS and every other LEFTIST BUZZ WORD... that's absolutely TEXT BOOK LEFTIST. Don't like what people are saying... SHUT, THEM, UP.

Total SAUL ALYNSKI, right out of the LEFTIST handbook, RULES FOR RADICALS.

Not only was he a LEFTIST, he was a NUT JOB LEFTIST.

Abbey Marie
01-16-2018, 10:31 AM
It wasn't the 9/11 one ?

Maybe. Did the character in front of the WTC look like that? I could be wrong.

Gunny
01-16-2018, 10:40 AM
Maybe. Did the character in front of the WTC look like that? I could be wrong.It was the WTC one. It was the WTC burning that formed the black guy's beard and hair -- the black smoke. The nose, eyes and big lips were drawn inside of it.

Black Diamond
01-16-2018, 10:46 AM
Sometimes avatars tell you all you need to know

LongTermGuy
01-16-2018, 10:48 AM
http://odditymall.com/includes/content/upload/titanic-gravy-boat-7138.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xAl9UvishUEXRu/giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN7AaphF3kk

Gunny
01-16-2018, 10:59 AM
Sometimes avatars tell you all you need to knowI didn't see it until you and Abbey mentioned it. I really don't look to close at avatars. He said it was some dude from "Simpsons". I wouldn't know. Simpsons was not allowed on in my house. I had young kids and they weren't picking up any "pointers" from that smartass kid. They learned wrong stuff at school.

LongTermGuy
01-16-2018, 12:12 PM
Sometimes avatars tell you all you need to know

​:laugh:Hey wait a minute now...I am moody and can be an ass-hole at times..:laugh2:..But try to make amends.

But I will defend Family here...from Ignorant...foolish ..leftist Garbage and lies.

**The guy has been given a few chances and was to stupid and crazed to notice....He blew it....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-16-2018, 01:40 PM
​:laugh:Hey wait a minute now...I am moody and can be an ass-hole at times..:laugh2:..But try to make amends.

But I will defend Family here...from Ignorant...foolish ..leftist Garbage and lies.

**The guy has been given a few chances and was to stupid and crazed to notice....He blew it....

THE USUAL GESTAPO LEFTIST/LIBERAL TRASH IN HIDING FINALLY COULD NO LONGER HIDE HIS HATRED FOR, TRUTH AND THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE MORAL PRINCIPLES INSTEAD OF SOCIALIST/MARXIST/COMMUNISTIC IDEOLOGY....
I agree with Gunny's Frankenstein post 100%.
The dem party and its libs have perverted the good that MLK did.
And instead distort his teachings and pacifist agenda, to further their own dem party Alinsky/Gestapo agenda and political ideology..
Damn dude is the usual radical lib moron, in my book.
Sent packing sooner rather than later, which is always a blessing, IMHO. -TYR

aboutime
01-16-2018, 03:32 PM
You've violated the family policy, bigot.

Dear GRAVY in drag, Al (NOTSO)Sharpton. You can make all the accusations, and promises you like here. Go back to Tawana Brawley, and try to tell her you're not a Liar, Phony,
and pure Member who lives in a SHIT HOLE called "YOUR MAMMA'S PLACE!"