PDA

View Full Version : Shackled children found in Perris, California home

Gunny
01-15-2018, 10:17 PM
Two parents have been arrested in California after police found 13 people allegedly being held captive at their home, including some "shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks".
David Allen Turpin, 57, and Louise Anna Turpin, 49, were held on charges of torture and child endangerment.
The 13 people - aged between two and 29 - were found in a house in Perris, 59 miles (95km) south-east of Los Angeles, police say.
They are all believed to be siblings.
Officers were alerted by one of the victims, who on Sunday managed to escape and call the emergency number "from a cellular device she found inside the house", the Riverside Sheriff's Department said in a statement (http://nixle.us/9TFYK).
The girl - who police said appeared to be "only 10 years old and slightly emaciated" - claimed that 12 of her siblings were being held captive by their parents.
Police officers later found "several children shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks in dark and foul-smelling surroundings".

cont ...http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42698562

What the Hell is wrong with people? Bet they're collecting welfare $ on them. Scumbags. Need to shackle THEM up and not feed THEM.

GravyBoat
01-15-2018, 11:31 PM
The father is/was a defense industry engineer making like $150,00 a year. Those poor kids, at least now the impoverished State of California is enriched for having to care for them.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-15-2018, 11:38 PM
The dude looks like Captain Kangaroo.

pete311
01-15-2018, 11:47 PM
true evil

Elessar
01-16-2018, 02:12 AM
The father is/was a defense industry engineer making like $150,00 a year. Those poor kids, at least now the impoverished State of California is enriched for having to care for them.

I read the article, and cannot figure out how you know that kind of detail.

Making shit up again, Doug?

darin
01-16-2018, 02:55 AM
I read the article, and cannot figure out how you know that kind of detail.

Making shit up again, Doug?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html

"David Turpin was earning $140,000 a year as an engineer for a defense contractor and wife stayed at home "

At least that was his reported income 7 years ago.

$140,000 in that area is like about $100,000 in other places in the nation. And for a NORMAL family of that size, that is NOT a lot of money.

That woman and that man are absolutely monsters. My heart breaks for those kids. They will never be normal.

Gunny
01-16-2018, 12:41 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html

"David Turpin was earning $140,000 a year as an engineer for a defense contractor and wife stayed at home "

At least that was his reported income 7 years ago.

$140,000 in that area is like about $100,000 in other places in the nation. And for a NORMAL family of that size, that is NOT a lot of money.

That woman and that man are absolutely monsters. My heart breaks for those kids. They will never be normal.Two of them are adults. I don't get THAT. Supposed to be more info out today.

Each parent is held on $9M bail. I don't guess they'll be posting bond.

Black Diamond
01-16-2018, 12:46 PM
I was wondering the other day If there had been a Jeffrey Dahmer type case since Jeffrey Dahmer

High_Plains_Drifter
01-16-2018, 01:14 PM
My guess is they're being held in isolation, because if they put either of those two in general pop, their life isn't worth a plug nickel... so... basically, general pop is where they belong.

aboutime
01-16-2018, 03:35 PM
Were those shackled children found in MAXINE WATERS district? Or possibly NANCY PELOSI'S?

If so. That should require an investigation from the OBAMA-CLINTON hide from the Law center for hypocrites, liars, and cheats of CALIFORNICATION.

LongTermGuy
01-16-2018, 04:23 PM
Were those shackled children found in MAXINE WATERS district? Or possibly NANCY PELOSI'S?

If so. That should require an investigation from the OBAMA-CLINTON hide from the Law center for hypocrites, liars, and cheats of CALIFORNICATION.

Lying...Joe Biden's house.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PVOIqQAns

aboutime
01-16-2018, 04:29 PM
Lying...Joe Biden's house.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PVOIqQAns

LongTerm! Funny you should show Joe. And he was right (IN A WAY) the people who will be in chains, are all the drivers across the country who put chains on their cars to DRIVE in the snow.
Something AL GORE should have predicted too??????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

LongTermGuy
01-16-2018, 05:09 PM
LongTerm! Funny you should show Joe. And he was right (IN A WAY) the people who will be in chains, are all the drivers across the country who put chains on their cars to DRIVE in the snow.
Something AL GORE should have predicted too??????:laugh::laugh::laugh:
https://media.giphy.com/media/jWp6S3rKVm6v6/giphy.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-16-2018, 05:39 PM
PUBLIC FLOGGING EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH AND IF THEY SURVIVE THAT, THEN GIVE THEM 40 YEARS IN PRISON WITH NO CHANCE OF PAROLE..
EITHER THAT OR ELSE JUST SHOOT THEM BOTH...
Myself, I think --just shoot them..-Tyr

mundame
01-16-2018, 05:40 PM
This has to be one of the most bizarre crimes ever, so it's a good topic, thanx LTG --

But I try to protect myself from news about cruelty or awful things happening to children.

I have a lot of rules since the 2016 Election Season when news reporting totally fell apart in America.

-- No lurid news -- lurid crimes or two-headed babies
-- No naked savages: if herders and farmers are going at it in Nigeria, I don't want to know
-- No Trump Hate
-- No future talk, since no one can predict the future
-- No polls. Any article mentions a poll, I stop reading.

hjmick
01-16-2018, 06:52 PM
Two of them are adults. I don't get THAT. Supposed to be more info out today.

Each parent is held on $9M bail. I don't guess they'll be posting bond.

Bail? BAIL?!

Who do we think did this to these children? Bob Barker? They were found in the parents home, they are their children, there is no question as to guilt.

Take them out behind the sheriff's station and put a bullet in the back of their heads and be done with it. The money the state saves on a trial and incarceration can pay for those kids lifetime of therapy...

Gunny
01-16-2018, 07:48 PM
Bail? BAIL?!

Who do we think did this to these children? Bob Barker? They were found in the parents home, they are their children, there is no question as to guilt.

Take them out behind the sheriff's station and put a bullet in the back of their heads and be done with it. The money the state saves on a trial and incarceration can pay for those kids lifetime of therapy...They live in CA. I'm sure the parents are the victims.

Elessar
01-16-2018, 08:35 PM
My guess is they're being held in isolation, because if they put either of those two in general pop, their life isn't worth a plug nickel... so... basically, general pop is where they belong.

General popultation does not stand child molestors.
Rykers Island NY....Docents read a file and put a huge BF( baby fucker)
on the file before it went up the chain.

Gunny
01-16-2018, 08:56 PM
There's just too much not being said and the question mark is bold and red. How does this happen? How do you hold 13 people basically hostage, 2 of them adults, and no one know?

In this day and age where everyone is recording any and everything stupid in the universe on their cells, violating everyone's privacy claiming free access, how does something like this go unnoticed?

I realize Perris is a Podunk little town on the side of a mountain, but I-% is on the other side of the mountain and I-15 in the valley below. It's not like it's in NW Louisiana.

darin
01-17-2018, 02:03 AM
Things like this will lead to communal/government control of children.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-17-2018, 04:17 AM
Those two shit stains should be strung up in the public square at high noon.