PDA

View Full Version : A message for Gravyboat

jimnyc
01-16-2018, 07:36 AM
Who sent me this threatening PM:

Hello Jim,

I reported Gunny's "Frankenstein Day" thread via the button for hate speech, see the first post where Gunny refers to Martin Luther King Day as "Bro Day" and also stated, "If I have to have "monster day", I prefer mine green, and in living monochromatic B&W to black ones dancing all over the square and screeching about whitey." I feel this is inappropriate hate speech.

Further, in the thread, I was belittled by Black Diamond and High Plains for complaining about the hate speech. You can see where they appear to condone Gunny's speech.

Now, here's a few things I want you to be aware of. One, I took a screen shot of Gunny's post. Two, I've a zero tolerance for racial hate speech. Three, I'm going to forward the screen shot to vBulletin as a breach of their terms of use, unless these following conditions are immediately met:

One, Gunny's thread must be deleted. Two, Gunny will print a sincere retraction in the Lounge forum. After these two things are done, I'll request my account be deleted, I'm not going to associate with racial bigots, you'll never hear from me again.

Also, if the two conditions aren't met, I'll forward the screenshot to The Southern Poverty Law Center and request they review this board for hate speech. Whether they or vBulletin deems this website as such is up to them. Also, I'll forward the screenshot to BLM, I'm sure they'll also want to keep an eye on things here for hate speech.

This web forum has been a public forum, I hope it stays that way. And I hope you'll recommit yourself to Republican values, values which are inclusive irregardless of race, creed, or color; values so cherished by Dr. Martin Luther King.

Have a nice day,

GravyBoat

My response? Go ahead, and then fuck yourself when complete. And you were apparently in the military? You sound more like a little worm or weasel. Send that to anyone you like, you retarded fuck. Your threats are laughable, which is why I bring it public, dickhead.

CSM
01-16-2018, 07:39 AM
Well, so much for "free speech".

jimnyc
01-16-2018, 07:45 AM
Well, so much for "free speech".

Hey, hey, you know I'm ALL about free speech, and I still believe I allow for more than just about every other similar forum out there, within reason, and try to keep this like a small family community of sorts. But while I try my best to allow for that, I don't think we can just ignore someone using various threats, whether idle or true. I wasn't the one who banned him for his spur of activity last evening trying to rule the board, but I fully agree that it was deserved, he used his free speech to yell 'fire' in a movie theater. :(

CSM
01-16-2018, 07:50 AM
Hey, hey, you know I'm ALL about free speech, and I still believe I allow for more than just about every other similar forum out there, within reason, and try to keep this like a small family community of sorts. But while I try my best to allow for that, I don't think we can just ignore someone using various threats, whether idle or true. I wasn't the one who banned him for his spur of activity last evening trying to rule the board, but I fully agree that it was deserved, he used his free speech to yell 'fire' in a movie theater. :(

I was talking about Gunny's right to free speech. I could give a damn about the witless fool. GravyBoat, IMO, is a waste of oxygen.

jimnyc
01-16-2018, 07:52 AM
I was talking about Gunny's right to free speech. I could give a damn about the witless fool. GravyBoat, IMO, is a waste of oxygen.

Oh shit, my bad, I misread, thought you were talking about me/us shutting him down. I should have known better coming from you. :saluting2:

CSM
01-16-2018, 08:00 AM
I should have been more specific...no worries though.

I totally agree with the action taken. It is clear that the individual in question came here to troll and troll only. He had zero respect for the members of this board or their points of view. He displayed all the characteristics of the extreme leftist... hypocritical, arrogant, condescending and illogical in attempt to draw attention to himself and display what he thought was his superior intelligence. In the end, he is just another snowflake.

To say I did not like that guy would be a gross understatement.

jimnyc
01-16-2018, 08:18 AM
I should have been more specific...no worries though.

I totally agree with the action taken. It is clear that the individual in question came here to troll and troll only. He had zero respect for the members of this board or their points of view. He displayed all the characteristics of the extreme leftist... hypocritical, arrogant, condescending and illogical in attempt to draw attention to himself and display what he thought was his superior intelligence. In the end, he is just another snowflake.

To say I did not like that guy would be a gross understatement.

I sent him EIGHT (8) PM's while he was a member here, all VERY pleasant and almost begging for him to reel it in, to be cool, to please not derail. And as soon as I did so - he would go derail a thread AND announce he did so.

CSM
01-16-2018, 08:25 AM
I sent him EIGHT (8) PM's while he was a member here, all VERY pleasant and almost begging for him to reel it in, to be cool, to please not derail. And as soon as I did so - he would go derail a thread AND announce he did so.

You are a very tolerant man.

NightTrain
01-16-2018, 08:57 AM
So as I sit here in my hotel room sipping premium coffee this morning, I'm feeling like I missed an opportunity.

Yes, it should have been me that gave DoucheCanoe the boot. However, I do recognize that Darin hasn't gotten to plant his size 13 digital boot in a moonbat's sorry ass in a while, so it was probably his turn. Also, he saw all of this before I did, and it's first-come-first serve with stuff like that. :coffee:

Fare thee well, Douche Canoe, you miserable prick! Get your 'scripts checked, because they're not working and your bolts are getting mighty loose.

jimnyc
01-16-2018, 09:06 AM
"douchecanoe" - a new one to me, and I likey! You can probably add that word to the front of anything and it would fit, and be funny!

On a side note - Hey, your body temps back up to 98 yet? LOL

https://i.imgur.com/lPPQKjE.gif

NightTrain
01-16-2018, 09:18 AM
"douchecanoe" - a new one to me, and I likey! You can probably add that word to the front of anything and it would fit, and be funny!

On a side note - Hey, your body temps back up to 98 yet? LOL

https://i.imgur.com/lPPQKjE.gif

Oh yeah, I didn't get hypothermia out of that deal... just really cold feet a few minutes away from frostbite. Not fun, but part of the game sometimes!

High_Plains_Drifter
01-16-2018, 09:32 AM
Yeah that fucker was right up there at the TOP for worst nut job I've ever seen on the internet.

Who the fuck has a name like "Gravy Boat" besides some nut job?

And I didn't see anything wrong with what Gunny said, and I tried. I had to read it 3 times and see if I could see what triggered the 'tard. Gravy Sack just read what he wanted to read and then had his little faux melt down and outrage. He seriously belongs in a psych ward.

NightTrain
01-16-2018, 09:35 AM
Oh yeah, I didn't get hypothermia out of that deal... just really cold feet a few minutes away from frostbite. Not fun, but part of the game sometimes!

Oh, just in case you're wondering - no, I would never take rookies on a trip like that. Trailbreaker trips up the river are only for expert riders with top notch equipment, no exceptions.

When you get here in March, it'll be a perfectly safe groomed highway.

jimnyc
01-16-2018, 09:52 AM
Oh, just in case you're wondering - no, I would never take rookies on a trip like that. Trailbreaker trips up the river are only for expert riders with top notch equipment, no exceptions.

When you get here in March, it'll be a perfectly safe groomed highway.

I'm like a little girl if I'm freezing too! You would have had to light me on fire to warm me up. I hate the ice cold!! Well, being immersed in it I mean, I can deal outside with the temps by dressing properly. Kinda hard to dress properly for a dunk in an Alaskan river in winter!

Gunny
01-16-2018, 10:00 AM
Wow. I need to be more careful when I get bored and start making fun of sh*t :laugh:

Here's the kicker ... I was the one and only on the staff defending the f*cktard to the rest of the staff. That'll teach ME.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-16-2018, 10:17 AM
Wow. I need to be more careful when I get bored and start making fun of sh*t :laugh:

Here's the kicker ... I was the one and only on the staff defending the f*cktard to the rest of the staff. That'll teach ME.
You wouldn't make a good cop... :laugh:

I'm skeptical of just about everyone until I get to know them. That fucker sent up red flags all over the place. No one that's as fucked in the head as that nut job is and doesn't have the potential to cause some serious problems. People like that can be down right diabolical... as in criminally insane. All they need to see is some delusion that justifies their insanity and watch out.

I'd have made a good detective. I would have enjoyed it.

Abbey Marie
01-16-2018, 10:38 AM

I wasn't gonna mention that, but since you did- next time listen to your two mothers!

Gunny
01-16-2018, 10:56 AM
I wasn't gonna mention that, but since you did- next time listen to your two mothers!In my defense "Mom", I told him in that last PM I was done defending him to the rest of the staff. Jim can vouch for it. I don't know about you, but REST OF THE STAFF would have set off a little alarm bell with me. Like, everyone else as already done with me? :laugh:

Taco Junkie
01-16-2018, 11:18 AM
It doesn't seem appropriate to talk about "give him enough rope to hang himself" all facts considered, but that is what seems to have taken place.

I will say though, while I entirely disagree with his politics, I enjoyed that he brought topics to the forum that we could wail away on or that he added some ridiculous comments (although some not so ridiculous too) to others' threads.

On the other hand :coffee:

Abbey Marie
01-16-2018, 11:29 AM
In my defense "Mom", I told him in that last PM I was done defending him to the rest of the staff. Jim can vouch for it. I don't know about you, but REST OF THE STAFF would have set off a little alarm bell with me. Like, everyone else as already done with me? :laugh:

He clearly came here itching for a fight and found it. It is just ironic that he made his ultimate stand against the guy who was nice enough to try and help him out. He bit the hand that fed him, in a sense.

You did everything right in the process, btw. The guy's just not fixable.

Taco Junkie
01-16-2018, 11:38 AM
http://m.memegen.com/f8j8u9.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-16-2018, 11:44 AM
DAMN!!! I knew my gut feeling about this dude was right on target but gave it the leeway and courtesy of having a chance to prove my analysis wrong. This new development , clearly shows my gut feeling from the start was dead on the money!
And just as I start admonishing him for for his tactics in my new thread in religion forum, he does this crap with Jim and Gunny..

Saying this so he(it) knows, yes I, had it already planned to expose you, you ffing worm and liberal minded jackass.
Had Jim done what you demanded I would have left this site and never returned you ffing piece of cowardly, arrogant liberal shit..
Now go report me to those ffing leftist gestapo bastards too!!
I have free speech due to the millions that gave it to me by their sacrifices and I have it because I'll defend it to my death, you ffing worm!
MLK WAS JUST A MAN , NOT A DAMN GOD AND NO HERO OF MINE, SO FFK YOURSELF..
Screen shot this you maggot and give it to your damn Gestapo friends AT THE Southern Gestapo Law Center, by the way fkk them too!!!..-- -Tyr

Abbey Marie
01-16-2018, 11:56 AM
When someone comes to a forum where they are offended by what almost all of the long-established membership believes, it always ends badly.

Why would you spend your precious time among folks whom you disrespect? So you look for something to rail against rather than try to form a bond with anyone.

I get this image of someone entering a home uninvited, peeing on the homeowner's carpet, and then telling them it stinks. All they can do do at that point is leave.

Abbey Marie
01-16-2018, 12:01 PM
It doesn't seem appropriate to talk about "give him enough rope to hang himself" all facts considered, but that is what seems to have taken place.

I will say though, while I entirely disagree with his politics, I enjoyed that he brought topics to the forum that we could wail away on or that he added some ridiculous comments (although some not so ridiculous too) to others' threads.

On the other hand :coffee:

He used a very crude sexual term with me. I was done with him then.

Gunny
01-16-2018, 12:06 PM
DAMN!!! I knew my gut feeling about this dude was right on target but gave it the leeway and courtesy of having a chance to prove my analysis wrong. This new development , clearly shows my gut feeling from the start was dead on the money!
And just as I start admonishing him for for his tactics in my new thread in religion forum, he does this crap with Jim and Gunny..

Saying this so he(it) knows, yes I, had it already planned to expose you, you ffing worm and liberal minded jackass.
Had Jim done what you demanded I would have left this site and never returned you ffing piece of cowardly, arrogant liberal shit..
Now go report me to those ffing leftist gestapo bastards too!!
I have free speech due to the millions that gave it to me by their sacrifices and I have it because I'll defend it to my death, you ffing worm!
MLK WAS JUST A MAN , NOT A DAMN GOD AND NO HERO OF MINE, SO FFK YOURSELF..
Screen shot this you maggot and give it to your damn Gestapo friends AT THE Southern Gestapo Law Center, by the way fkk them too!!!..-- -TyrWho cares who he reports it to? What are they going to do? Shave my head and send me to boot camp? Tax me to death? I didn't intend to offend anyone. HOWEVER, had I meant to offend, I find it rather ironic that the VERY mindset I would set out to offend is the one that is pretending to be offended. You can't ask for better results than THAT. The frauds, wannabes, coattail sniffers and opportunists misusing MLK's words and ideals for furthering their own agendas. One idiot on the tube, who happened to be a black person secondary to being an idiot said MLK Day was to celebrate the day he was assassinated.

When they go about actually recognizing MLK Jr for his ideals and what they actually meant and are supposed to mean, I might be more inclined to listen. In the meantime, it is just an inconvenience to me as I can't go anywhere or do anything or watch anything without some idiot's version of his own distorted dream disrupting my peace and quiet.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-16-2018, 12:10 PM
Who cares who he reports it to? What are they going to do? Shave my head and send me to boot camp? Tax me to death? I didn't intend to offend anyone. HOWEVER, has I mean to offend, I find it rather ironic that the VERY mindset I would set out to offend is the one that is pretending to be offended. You can't ask for better results than THAT. The frauds, wannabes, coattail sniffers and opportunists misusing MLK's words and ideals for furthering their own agendas. One idiot on the tube, who happened to be a black person secondary to being an idiot said MLK Day was to celebrate the day he was assassinated.

When they go about actually recognizing MLK Jr for his ideals and what they actually meant and are supposed to mean, I might be more inclined to listen. In the meantime, it is just an inconvenience to me as I can't go anywhere or do anything or watch anything without some idiot's version of his own distorted dream disrupting my peace and quiet.
Yup.

hjmick
01-16-2018, 05:20 PM

Douchepizza.

Nope, not funny. Makes me want to avoid pizza (nature's candy), for a couple of weeks. Fuck you very much for that, jimnyc...

Now, like many of you I have been a member here, and there, for many years. For me it's going on eleven years at both boards. Like many of you, I've known Gunny at both boards. I have never had the occasion to think to myself, "Hey, this guy's a bigot." A cranky SOB with a low threshold for stupid, but not a bigot.

One of the things that never ceases to amaze me is the inability of some people to resist going places they don't like or find distasteful. Their inability to ignore people they find reprehensible and ugly of character. No one forces them to log in and read posts and reply. You don't like it? Go away. You don't like someone? Don't read their shit, ignore them.

How do people like this live and survive in the real world?

Black Diamond
01-16-2018, 05:44 PM
Was that the one you clipped or was there another incident ?

Elessar
01-16-2018, 05:49 PM
Who sent me this threatening PM:

My response? Go ahead, and then fuck yourself when complete. And you were apparently in the military? You sound more like a little worm or weasel. Send that to anyone you like, you retarded fuck. Your threats are laughable, which is why I bring it public, dickhead.

Ohhh...this is impossible!

It will not fly. Don't worry @jimncy.

A privately owned forum? Will not fly no matter who he compains to.

Elessar
01-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Yeah that fucker was right up there at the TOP for worst nut job I've ever seen on the internet.

Who the fuck has a name like "Gravy Boat" besides some nut job?

And I didn't see anything wrong with what Gunny said, and I tried. I had to read it 3 times and see if I could see what triggered the 'tard. Gravy Sack just read what he wanted to read and then had his little faux melt down and outrage. He seriously belongs in a psych ward.

I have known him a long time, and he is fully off his skates.
He never knows when to shut uo and act civil.

I banned him from 3 of the boards we were on, 1 which I owned.
Jim has been more than patient.

Elessar
01-16-2018, 05:57 PM

Nobody said you too cannot be a dummy!:laugh:

Elessar
01-16-2018, 06:03 PM
When someone comes to a forum where they are offended by what almost all of the long-established membership believes, it always ends badly.

Why would you spend your precious time among folks whom you disrespect? So you look for something to rail against rather than try to form a bond with anyone.

I get this image of someone entering a home uninvited, peeing on the homeowner's carpet, and then telling them it stinks. All they can do do at that point is leave.

I advised both Jim and Gunny when Doug first arrived that he was a potential problem
because I have known him for years. 4 different forums and banned from all of them.
One I owned, 2 others as an Admin. Mil.com canned him.

Man has deep problems.

Elessar
01-16-2018, 06:08 PM
Douchepizza.

Nope, not funny. Makes me want to avoid pizza (nature's candy), for a couple of weeks. Fuck you very much for that, jimnyc...
Now, like many of you I have been a member here, and there, for many years. For me it's going on eleven years at both boards. Like many of you, I've known Gunny at both boards. I have never had the occasion to think to myself, "Hey, this guy's a bigot." A cranky SOB with a low threshold for stupid, but not a bigot.

One of the things that never ceases to amaze me is the inability of some people to resist going places they don't like or find distasteful. Their inability to ignore people they find reprehensible and ugly of character. No one forces them to log in and read posts and reply. You don't like it? Go away. You don't like someone? Don't read their shit, ignore them.
How do people like this live and survive in the real world?

Calling Gunny or Jim a bigot is fucking stupid. Mouthing at Abbey is stupid.

Drummond
01-16-2018, 06:37 PM
Ridiculous. Thoroughly antagonistic, and for no good reason.

Gravyboat ... if anyone here (and I did have one myself here, at one time .. and NO, I'm not interested in resurrecting anything about it) feels they have some sort of 'difficulty' with this board, the answer is to resolve it constructively. Not to issue grandiose and frankly juvenile threats.

Difficulties need solutions. You work towards one. You offer a clear path towards one. What you don't do is to look for, foment, increase, the trouble that exists, threatening escalations of it. For me ... that's the difference between a responsible contributor, and a troll.

Gravyboat, in contribution-terms, frankly, I don't see the point of your being here. A pity -- you could've been so much better. But, there it is.

Abbey Marie
01-16-2018, 07:06 PM
Was that the one you clipped or was there another incident ?

Yes, that one.

Taco Junkie
01-17-2018, 11:39 AM

Yet he held everyone else to some lofty standard. Typical of his ilk.

Elessar
01-17-2018, 06:21 PM
Yet he held everyone else to some lofty standard. Typical of his ilk.

He only had 2 standards, neither of which were lofty:

Hate Jews..
and cause disruption.