PDA

View Full Version : I hope

Abbey Marie
01-16-2018, 10:49 PM
To see Nikki Haley make a run for the WH. She's impressing me, and we all know "it's time" for a woman. But watch how Dems rip a woman apart if she runs.

Gunny
01-16-2018, 11:04 PM
To see Nikki Haley make a run for the WH. She's impressing me, and we all know "it's time" for a woman. But watch how Dems rip a woman apart if she runs.Didn't she cave on the state flag issue? Lost points.

Black Diamond
01-16-2018, 11:15 PM
Didn't she cave on the state flag issue? Lost points.
yeah she did.

Gunny
01-16-2018, 11:31 PM
yeah she did.Hmmmm ..... judgement.

Black Diamond
01-16-2018, 11:32 PM
Hmmmm ..... judgement.
I think the wind changed direction

Gunny
01-16-2018, 11:37 PM
Hmmmm ..... judgement.Isn't she with the UN now? I guess I could look :laugh:

Black Diamond
01-16-2018, 11:38 PM
Isn't she with the UN now? I guess I could look :laugh:
UN ambassador.

LongTermGuy
01-17-2018, 12:36 AM
​She is good and much better after the U-turn...I like her in her position now...she is tough...Tougher than Jeff Sessions....I feel she can do a better job than Jeff Sessions...she has bigger Balls than Jeff...Politically speaking...Not to sure about POTUS `just yet...`

High_Plains_Drifter
01-17-2018, 01:17 AM
First woman president: Sarah Huckabee

The girl can handle SHIT FLINGING by the dems like a PRO. I really like her.

Black Diamond
01-17-2018, 01:21 AM

I adore that woman.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-17-2018, 01:25 AM
I adore that woman.
I'm tellin' ya... that woman is as cool as a cumber under pressure, and she's smart as a whip... I really like her. She's the best person I have EVER seen stand behind that podium and field questions from the militant press.

So if she can do that, she's gold in my book.

darin
01-17-2018, 01:59 AM
I think she'd do great. And we all know it's not time for a woman - it's time for the right person. :)

LongTermGuy
01-17-2018, 02:06 AM

Man...aint that a fact!...I love watching her setting those... young... `Indoctrinated` "Progressive" ..leftist reporters straight!......Sarah is cool!:cool:

LongTermGuy
01-17-2018, 02:10 AM
I'm tellin' ya... that woman is as cool as a cumber under pressure, and she's smart as a whip... I really like her. She's the best person I have EVER seen stand behind that podium and field questions from the militant press.

So if she can do that, she's gold in my book.

Ya she is good....`In this time period`...her being a women "helps" protect her from the militant press..she is cool also...I am proud of her.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-17-2018, 05:45 AM
Ya she is good....`In this time period`...her being a women "helps" protect her from the militant press..she is cool also...I am proud of her.
They don't care she's a woman, pard. In fact they probably figure they can walk over her for that... they're wrong. The lady is the best one I've ever seen stand at that podium and field questions. She puts them all in their place daily.

darin
01-17-2018, 06:38 AM
She is too good-looking for Liberals or Feminists to support her.