PDA

View Full Version : Cory Booker = unhinged

jimnyc
01-17-2018, 01:06 PM
Someone send a refrigerator to keep the snowflake frozen until he calms down a little. I hope he does run for Prez on the left, as he would just be a vote stealer or loser, as he's kinda a joke, IMO.

---

UNHINGED=> Dem Cory Booker Glares Crazily, Smashes Fists As He SCREAMS At FEMALE DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen

Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ), no doubt gearing up to run for president in 2020, became unhinged during Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee Tuesday.

Booker glared crazily at Nielsen as he smashed his fists in protest of President Trump’s alleged “S***hole,” comments made during a meeting with Democrats on DACA.

https://i.imgur.com/Ob7nbOV.png

Daily Caller published a partial transcript of Booker’s tirade:

“I hurt,” Booker cried. “When Dick Durbin called me I had tears of rage when I heard about this experience in this meeting.

“For you not to feel that hurt and that pain and to dismiss some of the questions of my colleagues saying, ‘I’ve already answered that line of questions’ when tens of millions of Americans are hurting right now because of what they’re worried about right now in the White House — that’s unacceptable to me,” Booker yelled at Nielsen.

Booker claimed that he receives “enough death threats” and sees enough “people plotting” that Trump’s comments cause him to become enraged.

“Your silence and your amnesia is complicity,” he concluded.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unhinged-dem-cory-booker-glares-crazily-smashes-fists-screams-dhs-secretary-kirstjen-nielsen-video/

Black Diamond
01-17-2018, 01:08 PM
The country should continue to debate whether trump called a shithole a shithole.

Black Diamond
01-17-2018, 01:20 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11172&stc=1

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-17-2018, 03:47 PM
The country should continue to debate whether trump called a shithole a shithole.

Conservative, ""OH, LOOK THERE IS A TURD FLOATING IN THE PUNCH BOWL!"
Dems scream back, ""No, no that is just a chocolate candy bar, keeping on drinking this delicious punch we have made"

Conservative, " but I can see plainly-- it is a turd and I can smell it too!"
Dems scream back, "" that smell could be coming from anywhere, are you going to believe us or your lying eyes and faulty nose"?

Conservative walking away, " I am not drinking anything you serve, but please do enjoy your shit flavored punch."

Dems drinking up, while holding their own noses say, "What a damn radical, perhaps we need to find a way to destroy that person.."
mainstream media, between taking huge gulps of the shit flavored punch, "Do not worry, we are already working on that , my Lords and Masters"

And the world blinded, smiles and says, "well if the media and the dems says so, let us drink this brown colored, delicious punch
and follow like the blinded sheep we so happily enjoy being"..

Then John McCain rushes up to the now brown liquid filled punch bowl, starts lapping up the delicious shit-punch with his long snake tongue and says,
"THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS, FOR YOUR GENEROSITY IN PROVIDING THIS EXCELLENT PUNCH AND THOSE BROWN JELLY SANDWICHES TOO. YOU GUYS , MY BEST BUDS, KNOW I JUST LOVE , JUST LOVE ALL THIS SHIT."

CONSERVATIVE AT THE DOOR LEAVING, LOOKS BACK AND SAYS,
" BYE JOHN, WHAT IS THAT LEAKING FROM YOUR COAT POCKETS AND OOZING OUT OF YOUR SHOES"?

JOHN MACLAME REPLIES, WITH THAT SHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EATING GRIN OF HIS, ""MY FRIEND , IT IS JUST SOME OF THIS DELICIOUS SHIT THAT I AM CARRYING HOME TO EAT AND DRINK LATER."

And the clock keeps right on ticking, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.-Tyr

aboutime
01-17-2018, 03:56 PM
"I'm as good of an actor, and pretender as Obama.
So...I am announcing that I will be running for PRETENDER IN CHIEF in 2020!"

(please send all donations to DNC headquarters, via the Congressional Black Caucus Offices.

http://safeguardyoursoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/cory-booker5.png

Gunny
01-17-2018, 09:40 PM
Conservative, ""OH, LOOK THERE IS A TURD FLOATING IN THE PUNCH BOWL!"
Dems scream back, ""No, no that is just a chocolate candy bar, keeping on drinking this delicious punch we have made"

Conservative, " but I can see plainly-- it is a turd and I can smell it too!"
Dems scream back, "" that smell could be coming from anywhere, are you going to believe us or your lying eyes and faulty nose"?

Conservative walking away, " I am not drinking anything you serve, but please do enjoy your shit flavored punch."

Dems drinking up, while holding their own noses say, "What a damn radical, perhaps we need to find a way to destroy that person.."
mainstream media, between taking huge gulps of the shit flavored punch, "Do not worry, we are already working on that , my Lords and Masters"

And the world blinded, smiles and says, "well if the media and the dems says so, let us drink this brown colored, delicious punch
and follow like the blinded sheep we so happily enjoy being"..

Then John McCain rushes up to the now brown liquid filled punch bowl, starts lapping up the delicious shit-punch with his long snake tongue and says,
"THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS, FOR YOUR GENEROSITY IN PROVIDING THIS EXCELLENT PUNCH AND THOSE BROWN JELLY SANDWICHES TOO. YOU GUYS , MY BEST BUDS, KNOW I JUST LOVE , JUST LOVE ALL THIS SHIT."

CONSERVATIVE AT THE DOOR LEAVING, LOOKS BACK AND SAYS,
" BYE JOHN, WHAT IS THAT LEAKING FROM YOUR COAT POCKETS AND OOZING OUT OF YOUR SHOES"?

JOHN MACLAME REPLIES, WITH THAT SHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EATING GRIN OF HIS, ""MY FRIEND , IT IS JUST SOME OF THIS DELICIOUS SHIT THAT I AM CARRYING HOME TO EAT AND DRINK LATER."

And the clock keeps right on ticking, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.-TyrI needed that :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2018, 05:29 PM
I needed that :laugh::laugh::laugh:
It is funny because it presents so damn much truth..
Funniest jokes are those that present the most truth, -Tyr

Gunny
01-18-2018, 07:57 PM
It is funny because it presents so damn much truth..
Funniest jokes are those that present the most truth, -TyrI honestly would like to know who votes for people like this moron. Or waters or pelosi or Feinstein et al. They're ALL fruitloops. And I mean glaringly obvious, bright as the sun fruitloops. You can't miss their screwiness. The fact that they take themselves so seriously is bad enough, but some morons are voting for them.