PDA

View Full Version : Crazy cuckoo nut monkey running for governor in Ohio

jimnyc
01-17-2018, 02:28 PM
Speaking about folks that may need to be medically evaluated for their mental fitness. This guy has long been certifiable.

---

Kucinich frames Ohio governor bid around 'We the People'

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Former U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich launched his run for governor Wednesday by pledging to muster state resources to fight poverty and violence, boost arts and education and expand economic opportunity.

The 71-year-old Democrat, who twice ran for president, said he wants to make Ohio's government "subject to the power of 'We the People.'"

He called for creating a dedicated consumer protection office at the state level, establishing a nonprofit utility to oversee broadband development and launching programs to encourage volunteerism and to foster "peaceful communities."

"Does government have the solution to all of society's problems? No. I know all too well where government has become a racket," he said. "I also know well its potential to inspire, to incentivize, to improve the lives of the people on both sides of the aisle."

Kucinich's entry creates a five-way primary among Democrats seeking to succeed Republican Gov. John Kasich, who's term-limited. The field includes former federal consumer watchdog Richard Cordray, Ohio Supreme Court Justice William O'Neill, former state lawmaker Connie Pillich and state Sen. Joe Schiavoni.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-congressman-dennis-kucinich-launch-bid-governor-050621670--election.html

pete311
01-17-2018, 02:36 PM
agreed!

jimnyc
01-17-2018, 02:49 PM
agreed!

Yeeks, about time! And not our aboutime! :) :)

He's quite weird about 9/11, to be kind. He wants to ban all handguns, or at least used to? I don't want to recall, look/search or be reminded of his past, my head feels ok today and I don't need a migraine. :)

pete311
01-17-2018, 04:31 PM
I like John Kasich and it's too bad he has to leave. Hoping he runs for senate. His head seems to be on straight.

LongTermGuy
01-17-2018, 10:35 PM
I like John Kasich and it's too bad he has to leave. Hoping he runs for senate. His head seems to be on straight.

John Kasich is an Idiot..Fool and a liar...Never liked the phony POS....

**Watch carefully first part of video...Then..fun part begins 1:07...and then near the end more comments from Kasich.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z0oQ9rEZEA

aboutime
01-17-2018, 10:58 PM
Funny, POT meet KETTLE???? Talking about idiots? Wonder if he got to see the video?

Gunny
01-17-2018, 11:05 PM
Ohio is the worst place I can think of I ever have lived. Greece and Okinawa included. It is the poster child for Labor Union and EPA rot. All these lefties clinging to their rusty, union states, not working yet paying their union dues out or their welfare checks. The state of Ohio pretty much control freaks every single facet of life.

Thanks but no thanks.