PDA

View Full Version : ‘I Wish I Killed More of Those Motherf****ers’ - Illegal Alien

jimnyc
01-17-2018, 06:38 PM
Hopefully justice will be found in prison for this nice fellow. :)

---

VIDEO: Illegal Alien Accused of Murdering Two Cops Tells Courtroom: ‘I Wish I Killed More of Those Motherf****ers’

An illegal alien accused of murdering two California police officers told the courtroom during his trial Tuesday that he “wished” he had killed more officers.

“I wish I had killed more of the motherf*ckers,” the illegal alien said, according to the video.

“I will break out soon, and I will kill more, kill whoever gets in front of me. … There’s no need for a f*cking trial,” the illegal alien said as he flashed a grin.

Luis Bracamontes, 37, of Mexico allegedly shot and killed Sacramento-area sheriff’s deputies in 2014 and admitted to the crime in several court appearances.

He is also accused of shooting a driver in the head to steal his vehicle and wounding another deputy.

Judge Steve White told the jury to leave the courtroom as it became clear that Bracamontes planned to continue his expletive-laced tirade.

“I don’t f***ing regret that s***. Only thing that I f***ing regret is that I f***ing just killed two. I wish I killed more of those motherf***ers. … I will break out soon, and I will kill more–whoever f***ing get in front of me, just like that. There’s no need for a f***ing trial,” Bracamontes said.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/01/17/video-illegal-alien-accused-murdering-two-cops-tells-courtroom-wish-killed-motherfers/

Gunny
01-17-2018, 07:05 PM
He does realize his protected DACA status won't save him from the death penalty? That's code in CA for "dying of old age in prison".

Black Diamond
01-17-2018, 07:52 PM
He does realize his protected DACA status won't save him from the death penalty? That's code in CA for "dying of old age in prison".
Costs more to fry em than to house em

Gunny
01-17-2018, 08:46 PM
Costs more to fry em than to house emHouse him with the Aryan Brotherhood. See how tough he is.

Black Diamond
01-17-2018, 08:54 PM
House him with the Aryan Brotherhood. See how tough he is.
I like that idea.

LongTermGuy
01-17-2018, 10:21 PM
Bullet to forehead...

Gunny
01-17-2018, 10:57 PM
Bullet to forehead...I get the idea that's what he wants. Anyone actually concerned for their own carcass isn't going to make a statement like that in front of a jury in a State with the death penalty. I don't know about CA, but being an illegal alien in TX just means you'll be a dead illegal alien if you are sentenced to death. You can dream of Mexico all you want but the only thing that might ever see that place again is gonna be your ashes.

Elessar
01-18-2018, 12:28 AM
Hang. Simple as that. Hang and let all of his fans watch him squirm.

Problem in CA is that Death Row in San Quinton means 30 years of appeals.

Fucking hang now, He admitted his guilt and motivation.

LongTermGuy
01-18-2018, 12:39 AM
Trump was right about the Illegal Parasites....deport them all...and the leftist in the sanctuary cites ....or just arrest the Liberal open-borders scum. (there are rumors of arrests)