PDA

View Full Version : What Did You Do In The War On Terror, Daddy ?

red states rule
08-15-2007, 04:28 AM
What will people tell their grand kids years from now when the topic comes up?

Will they tell the kid they stood with the President or protected the rights of terrorists?

Son of a liberal: What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?

Liberal father: I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals.

This is how liberals would respond to another terrorists attack

By Clarice Feldman

Democrats in Congress are insisting that funds budgeted for
intelligence be diverted to the study of global climate warming.

That was the last thing I read before my head hit the pillow and
probably explains the nightmare that followed:

October 30, 2008,Washington (AP) Nuclear devices have caused untold
havoc in Los Angeles, New York. Chicago and Washington, D.C. Operating
on an emergency broadcasting network from a hidden location outside
the Capital, the President declared a State of Emergency. National
Guard troops and emergency medical teams are aiding local police and
fire departments in emergency evacuations of all three cities.
Homeland Security is directing supplies to evacuation centers but do
not believe supplies can reach those trapped inside those cities for
several days.

"It is not yet certain who was behind the attacks but the markings on
two devices which failed to detonate were in Farsi," said unnamed
sources inside the Langley, Virginia Frank Church memorial bunker of
the Climate Intelligence Agency, the former Central Intelligence
Agency, renamed last year as part of the Intelligence Authorization
Bill passed by the Democratic Congress. "At least we think it was
Farsi, he added, explaining, "we had to replace all our Farsi speakers
with Sheryl Crow and Laurie David under the new law."

The attack happened as the Agency head was meeting with Area Studies
professors in Durham North Carolina to issue a joint proclamation
accusing white male athletes of systematically raping the planet and
using more than their allotted share of carbon dioxide emissions. "All
the huffing and panting and busing from one event to another places
them just under bovine flatulence in the scale of polluters," charged
Jennifer Broadhurst, Chair of the Professors for Fair Share Emissions,
a public interest group.

Former Vice-President Gore had been scheduled to address the meeting
but his Gulfstream Jet was stalled on the ground in Kyoto because of
an unexplained problem respecting the credit card he was using to pay
for the carbon offsets for the trip.

In the Congressional bunker at another undisclosed location,
Congressman Henry Waxman said, "As soon as we can dig our way out of
this, I am holding hearings to determine whether the outing of Plame
is behind this massive intelligence failure." He indicated he'd been
in contact with Richard Clarke who asserted that he had warned the
President that "someday, somewhere, somehow, something bad was going
to happen."

Senator Schumer demanded to know, "Who is responsible for this?" He
hinted that a subpoena of Karl Rove's emails to the RNC and a voter in
Boise made reference to a Persian Cat. "I can't prove it, but a
circumstantial case could be made that this shows he knew what was
about to befall us and kept quiet to effect the election."

Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for President issued a
statement from her headquarters blaming Bush, "When we voted for this
the President should have known it was stupid and stopped us. If we'd
known now what we should have known then if we'd read the intelligence
reports we were given we wouldn't have passed this. A leader would
have called us into the Oval Office and read it out loud to us."*

There was no word from the Republican nominee who reportedly had
rolled up his sleeves and joined the rescue party in the Capital.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/05/what_did_you_do_in_the_war_on.html

actsnoblemartin
08-16-2007, 07:55 PM
I wont have kids, but ill tell people, It was a complex time, alot of paranoia and irrational people, with few answers, and many questions.

I will tell them, I supported the troops, and their mission.

Will they tell the kid they stood with the President or protected the rights of terrorists?

red states rule
08-17-2007, 04:41 AM
I wont have kids, but ill tell people, It was a complex time, alot of paranoia and irrational people, with few answers, and many questions.

I will tell them, I supported the troops, and their mission.

Not a hard thing to do if you want America to win

Psychoblues
08-21-2007, 12:26 AM
If winning a specific ground battle is your objective us Americans cannot be beat.

Not a hard thing to do if you want America to win

What is your definition of "win"? I suspect it is not in the best interests of our troops.

Joe Steel
08-25-2007, 06:13 AM
Ideally, most conservatives will admit they were Yellow Elephants and stayed home with the the rest of the Chickenhawks. Of course, that would presume honesty on their part and that's always an iffy proposition when conservatives are involved.

Psychoblues
08-26-2007, 11:00 PM
What are you trying to say, Joe?

Ideally, most conservatives will admit they were Yellow Elephants and stayed home with the the rest of the Chickenhawks. Of course, that would presume honesty on their part and that's always an iffy proposition when conservatives are involved.

Are you saying that conservatives lie as they promlote war yet refuse to wear the uniform? Are you saying that conservatives lie as they promote tax cuts that irrefutably benefit only the very rich and what small benefits received by the peons are nullified by other taxes, increased cost of living, increased privatizations and subsequent increased costs of water, sewage, power, communications, on and on? Are you saying that conservatives lie as they scream "Freedom!!!!!! Liberty!!!!!!!!!" as they undermine every freedom and liberty that Americans respect?????? Do I need to cite examples for you?????? Are you really that dumbfounded by the process????????

As an old man and an old Veteran I can tell you there is nothing good for common Americans in the Republican or recent conservative ideology. But, what the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!?! We're individually only here for 70 or so years. Considering the life span, we ain't and have never been shit to the elites of the economic powers that control our lives and protect their legacies, ambitions and personal wealth that they can pass on with great strength to their proper heirs.

Joe Steel
08-27-2007, 06:14 AM
What are you trying to say, Joe?

Are you saying that conservatives lie as they promlote war yet refuse to wear the uniform? Are you saying that conservatives lie as they promote tax cuts that irrefutably benefit only the very rich and what small benefits received by the peons are nullified by other taxes, increased cost of living, increased privatizations and subsequent increased costs of water, sewage, power, communications, on and on? Are you saying that conservatives lie as they scream "Freedom!!!!!! Liberty!!!!!!!!!" as they undermine every freedom and liberty that Americans respect?????? Do I need to cite examples for you?????? Are you really that dumbfounded by the process????????

As an old man and an old Veteran I can tell you there is nothing good for common Americans in the Republican or recent conservative ideology. But, what the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!?! We're individually only here for 70 or so years. Considering the life span, we ain't and have never been shit to the elites of the economic powers that control our lives and protect their legacies, ambitions and personal wealth that they can pass on with great strength to their proper heirs.

Yes. I'm saying they're lying.

Conservatism is the ideology of self-interest. Conservatives love themselves more than anyone or anything else but they dress-up their love in the patriot's clothes. Conservatives want the rest of us to believe that their interests are national interests and that when we say 'no, they aren't' we're betraying America. They're wrong. We're not, and those of us who know better have an obligation to condemn them and their vile ideology when we see it.

Condemning Conservatism is patriotism.

jimnyc
08-27-2007, 06:38 AM

That's akin to OJ calling me a criminal. You can barely complete an entire sentence without lying or throwing out misleading rhetoric.

We're not laughing with you, Jo Jo, we're laughing AT you.

08-27-2007, 09:07 AM

Conservatism is the ideology of self-interest. Conservatives love themselves more than anyone or anything else but they dress-up their love in the patriot's clothes. Conservatives want the rest of us to believe that their interests are national interests and that when we say 'no, they aren't' we're betraying America. They're wrong. We're not, and those of us who know better have an obligation to condemn them and their vile ideology when we see it.

Self interest! What a concept! I mean who on earth could possibly think that people will act in their own interest and doesnt need the government to think for them? I mean the people cant possibly think on their own. We need to control every single aspect of their lives because they are too stupid to do whats best for them. Heck they cant even vote the right people as President. Leadership of his country was stolen from the true rulers. We should just do whatever it takes to get Democrats back in charge of this nation because those damn people are too stupid to realize whats in their best interest.

After all, who needs freedom anyway?

bullypulpit
08-29-2007, 04:00 AM

Son of a liberal: What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?

Liberal father: I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals.

This is how liberals would respond to another terrorists attack

By Clarice Feldman

Democrats in Congress are insisting that funds budgeted for
intelligence be diverted to the study of global climate warming.

That was the last thing I read before my head hit the pillow and
probably explains the nightmare that followed:

October 30, 2008,Washington (AP) Nuclear devices have caused untold
havoc in Los Angeles, New York. Chicago and Washington, D.C. Operating
on an emergency broadcasting network from a hidden location outside
the Capital, the President declared a State of Emergency. National
Guard troops and emergency medical teams are aiding local police and
fire departments in emergency evacuations of all three cities.
Homeland Security is directing supplies to evacuation centers but do
not believe supplies can reach those trapped inside those cities for
several days.

"It is not yet certain who was behind the attacks but the markings on
two devices which failed to detonate were in Farsi," said unnamed
sources inside the Langley, Virginia Frank Church memorial bunker of
the Climate Intelligence Agency, the former Central Intelligence
Agency, renamed last year as part of the Intelligence Authorization
Bill passed by the Democratic Congress. "At least we think it was
Farsi, he added, explaining, "we had to replace all our Farsi speakers
with Sheryl Crow and Laurie David under the new law."

The attack happened as the Agency head was meeting with Area Studies
professors in Durham North Carolina to issue a joint proclamation
accusing white male athletes of systematically raping the planet and
using more than their allotted share of carbon dioxide emissions. "All
the huffing and panting and busing from one event to another places
them just under bovine flatulence in the scale of polluters," charged
Jennifer Broadhurst, Chair of the Professors for Fair Share Emissions,
a public interest group.

Former Vice-President Gore had been scheduled to address the meeting
but his Gulfstream Jet was stalled on the ground in Kyoto because of
an unexplained problem respecting the credit card he was using to pay
for the carbon offsets for the trip.

In the Congressional bunker at another undisclosed location,
Congressman Henry Waxman said, "As soon as we can dig our way out of
this, I am holding hearings to determine whether the outing of Plame
is behind this massive intelligence failure." He indicated he'd been
in contact with Richard Clarke who asserted that he had warned the
President that "someday, somewhere, somehow, something bad was going
to happen."

Senator Schumer demanded to know, "Who is responsible for this?" He
hinted that a subpoena of Karl Rove's emails to the RNC and a voter in
Boise made reference to a Persian Cat. "I can't prove it, but a
circumstantial case could be made that this shows he knew what was
about to befall us and kept quiet to effect the election."

Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for President issued a
statement from her headquarters blaming Bush, "When we voted for this
the President should have known it was stupid and stopped us. If we'd
known now what we should have known then if we'd read the intelligence
reports we were given we wouldn't have passed this. A leader would
have called us into the Oval Office and read it out loud to us."*

There was no word from the Republican nominee who reportedly had
rolled up his sleeves and joined the rescue party in the Capital.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/05/what_did_you_do_in_the_war_on.html

Dude...Ya gotta stop watching those reruns of 24.

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 08:47 PM
And I tell mine the same, martin.

I will also tell them, I supported the troops, and their mission.

I also tell them that latterday conservatism is chickenshit, unAmerican and unworthy of respect militarily, economically, legislatively, religiously and I never fail to point out their transgressions against American values while tauting family values in which they are complete hypocrits.

I also tell them that that is what I think and invite debate. Sorry, children of the darkness, I am what I am.

manu1959
08-30-2007, 09:29 PM

you are so brave....please tell me you are french

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 09:38 PM
You gotta be kidding?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

you are so brave....please tell me you are french

Why are you so afraid?

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 09:45 PM

Why are you so afraid?

Not that it's any of your business...............

manu1959
08-30-2007, 09:54 PM

Why are you so afraid?

what pray tell am i afraid of?

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 09:55 PM
This is a public board, I think. Correct me if I am wrong. It is my business if the question is relevant to my concetrns on this board, no?

You certainly have probs with me and you need to spit it out and relieve all that stress you have. I still think you are a liar, a thief and a lot of other queer things. There ain't no crying in message board discussion. Care to further expound your inadequacy?

April15
08-30-2007, 09:56 PM
I tried to get the US to get back to that war and give iraq back to someone. I have been investigated by Homeland Security for my views on removing a president from office. Sadly no one in the country did what I suggested.

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Just an observation.

what pray tell am i afraid of?

But you are certainly scared shitless based only upon your stated support for the invisible enemies that you admit to having.

theHawk
08-31-2007, 02:08 PM

And liberalism does what for the country? We can just as easily say liberalism is the ideology of self-interest. Liberals promote self-indulgence at every turn. Have sex with whomever and whatever you want whenever you want. If you get pregnant just get an abortion. If you get AIDs just let a government health care system pay for all your expenses. Liberals want everyone to believe that their interests are the people's interests and when we say, "no, they aren't", we're racists and bigots. They claim they are all about tolerance and acceptance of different ways of life. But if you believe in the Bible then you're not considered smart enough to carry a conversation with.
Liberals are wrong. We're not, and those of us who know better have an obligation to condemn them and their vile ideology when we see it.

I also tell them that latterday conservatism is chickenshit, unAmerican and unworthy of respect militarily, economically, legislatively, religiously and I never fail to point out their transgressions against American values while tauting family values in which they are complete hypocrits.

I also tell them that that is what I think and invite debate. Sorry, children of the darkness, I am what I am.

And modernday liberalism isn't "chickenshit, unAmerican and unworthy of respect militarily"? Liberal foreign policy, from JFK, to Carter, to B.J. Clinton, has done more harm to our national security than any other ideology.

And oh yes, that dreaded conservatism and its transgressions against American values. God forbid we actually let Americans vote on family values issues like abortion and gay marriage. To hell with democracy and the constitution right?

Psychoblues
09-06-2007, 10:19 PM
You read but rarely comprehend, hawk.

And liberalism does what for the country? We can just as easily say liberalism is the ideology of self-interest. Liberals promote self-indulgence at every turn. Have sex with whomever and whatever you want whenever you want. If you get pregnant just get an abortion. If you get AIDs just let a government health care system pay for all your expenses. Liberals want everyone to believe that their interests are the people's interests and when we say, "no, they aren't", we're racists and bigots. They claim they are all about tolerance and acceptance of different ways of life. But if you believe in the Bible then you're not considered smart enough to carry a conversation with.
Liberals are wrong. We're not, and those of us who know better have an obligation to condemn them and their vile ideology when we see it.

And modernday liberalism isn't "chickenshit, unAmerican and unworthy of respect militarily"? Liberal foreign policy, from JFK, to Carter, to B.J. Clinton, has done more harm to our national security than any other ideology.

And oh yes, that dreaded conservatism and its transgressions against American values. God forbid we actually let Americans vote on family values issues like abortion and gay marriage. To hell with democracy and the constitution right?

Liberalism founded America, hawk, as it attempted to escape the confines of the Church Of England and the dictates of a King that knew or accepted nothing of our independence, desire for representation and equality as guaranteed by our maker.

Your hawking for the scare tactics makes me sick.