PDA

View Full Version : As If We Didn't Have Enough To Worry About...

hjmick
01-18-2018, 04:45 PM
People who will be voting for the first time in 2020 are today eating Tide Pods...

NightTrain
01-18-2018, 05:09 PM
Wait til they find out there's pink cotton candy behind the sheetrock in their houses.

And Green Apple kool-aid in their car's radiator.

Gunny
01-18-2018, 09:42 PM
I saw this on the news, then just to ensure I remembered, they have them stocked behind the counter at the store now. Laundry soap. I thought kids huffing Pam was absurd back in the 70s, but nw I have to have ID to wash my jeans?

Abbey Marie
01-19-2018, 09:01 AM
They may as well eat them, 'cause they sure aren't going to actually do any laundry. Have you ever seen a more helpless, sensitive generation?
Well, maybe hippies are a close second.
:laugh2:

Funky Winkerbean
01-19-2018, 09:38 AM
They may as well eat them, 'cause they sure aren't going to actually do any laundry. Have you ever seen a more helpless, sensitive generation?
Well, maybe hippies are a close second.
:laugh2:

Really? My dad was a "hippy" in the 60s and in the 70s started a construction business and is today a billionaire from real estate development. Hippies simply wanted to be left alone by the government, they hated LBJ and all the other war hawks of all stripes in Washington. Methinks you've been misinformed about "hippies".

High_Plains_Drifter
01-19-2018, 09:41 AM
Really? My dad was a "hippy" in the 60s and in the 70s started a construction business and is today a billionaire from real estate development. Hippies simply wanted to be left alone by the government, they hated LBJ and all the other war hawks of all stripes in Washington. Methinks you've been misinformed about "hippies".
So your DAD is a BILLIONAIRE.... OOOOOOOOOOO k.... :rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
01-19-2018, 09:52 AM

Methinks you know nothing about me. I was a hippie. Certified Dead Head.

No one ever said hippies couldn't eventually mature and work hard. There were a lot of folks who just played at it for a while.

Black Diamond
01-19-2018, 12:10 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11178&stc=1

KitchenKitten99
01-19-2018, 01:53 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11179&stc=1

Funky Winkerbean
01-19-2018, 02:08 PM
Are people really eating tide pods? Why? To get high? That's dumb. You have to smoke tide pods to get high.