PDA

View Full Version : 17 Fla. Sheriffs Partner With ICE To Hold Illegal Immigrants Longer

Gunny
01-19-2018, 08:19 PM
OAN NewsroomUPDATED 7:26 AM PT — Fri. January 19, 2018Florida sheriffs are partnering with Immigration and Customs Enforcement in an effort to keep dangerous criminals who are in the country illegally off the streets.
cont ... video ...http://www.oann.com/17-fla-sheriffs-partner-with-ice-to-hold-illegal-immigrants-longer/

A step forward. Look at the first comment. CA in turn is fining employers $10K for cooperating with ICE.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-19-2018, 08:28 PM
Florida should get extra funds for being a good partner to ICE in helping us enforce our immigration laws, and kullyfornia should have it's AG and Governor arrested for sedition and the states federal money cut off.

Gunny
01-19-2018, 08:53 PM
Florida should get extra funds for being a good partner to ICE in helping us enforce our immigration laws, and kullyfornia should have it's AG and Governor arrested for sedition and the states federal money cut off.Technically they do. Whatever that 9th District judge thinks he's doing besides stalling, he'l going to be shot down. The use of withholding funds to states to get them to comply is a long-held practice.

I vaguely recall that being the deal with the 55 mph speed limit. Nixon enforced it by threatening to withhold funding. It's happened hare and there since, I just don't recall specifics.

In the case of rogue cities I can see the problem since federal funding goes to the State. In CA, I don't see that problem because the state is rotten from the head down.

Elessar
01-19-2018, 09:33 PM
cont ... video ...http://www.oann.com/17-fla-sheriffs-partner-with-ice-to-hold-illegal-immigrants-longer/

A step forward. Look at the first comment. CA in turn is fining employers $10K for cooperating with ICE.

It is about time.

Some state or local goverment circuventing FERDERAL Law?
States rights are fine. But Federal Law is the rule of the Nation.
Clinton and Obama raped Ferderal Law.