PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Demand Public Release of FISA Memo as Russia Concurs

Funky Winkerbean
01-20-2018, 02:57 AM
Republicans are clamoring for the public release of a memo detailing alleged abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) related to the special counsel's investigation of potential Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election.

"The House must immediately make public the memo prepared by the Intelligence Committee regarding the FBI and the Department of Justice," Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., said. "The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency."

While still classified to the public, the four-page memo has become an instant fixation online — thanks in part to Russian propaganda accounts, according to a website claiming to track Russian influence in real time.

The website Hamilton 68, named after one of the Federalist papers authored by founding father Alexander Hamilton, claims to track 600 Twitter accounts "linked to Russian influence operations."

Democrat Adam Schiff of California, a ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, called the memo a "profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/republicans-call-house-intel-committee-to-releasethememo-on-fisa-fbi.html (https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/republicans-call-house-intel-committee-to-releasethememo-on-fisa-fbi.html)

High_Plains_Drifter
01-20-2018, 03:25 PM
Republicans are clamoring for the public release of a memo detailing alleged abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) related to the special counsel's investigation of potential Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election.

"The House must immediately make public the memo prepared by the Intelligence Committee regarding the FBI and the Department of Justice," Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., said. "The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency."

While still classified to the public, the four-page memo has become an instant fixation online — thanks in part to Russian propaganda accounts, according to a website claiming to track Russian influence in real time.

The website Hamilton 68, named after one of the Federalist papers authored by founding father Alexander Hamilton, claims to track 600 Twitter accounts "linked to Russian influence operations."

Democrat Adam Schiff of California, a ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, called the memo a "profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/republicans-call-house-intel-committee-to-releasethememo-on-fisa-fbi.html (https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/republicans-call-house-intel-committee-to-releasethememo-on-fisa-fbi.html)
This article is written in typical, garden variety, triggered, TDS leftist fashion.

When these memos are released, and I believe they will be, it's all over for democrats collusion witch hunt, and people will go to prison.

mundame
01-20-2018, 03:45 PM
I would like to see this memo released if it would end this crazy Russia investigation against the GOP.

Or, we could trade. Keep the FISA memo secret, but stop the attacks against the presidency.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-20-2018, 03:54 PM
Or, we could trade. Keep the FISA memo secret, but stop the attacks against the presidency.
Unfortunately I don't think that would do much to dissuade the corrupt leftist from trying something similar in the future.

People need to go to jail to teach them a lesson.

But if it was up to me, I'd say hang the sons a bitches in the public square at high noon like they used to. Might be a little barbaric, but it sure the hell was effective in persuading people to obey the law. We can't have this crap in our government, not when it's the very people we're supposed to be counting on to uphold the law.

aboutime
01-20-2018, 04:50 PM
I want the memo to be released, and identify ALL OF THE EXPECTED NAMES from the Obama admin, DNC, Democrat Congress members, The Clinton's, Comey, FBI, and the HOLDER, LYNCH Justice department members...and let's not forget the IRS.

Americans from both parties FINALLY need to learn the REAL TRUTH.