PDA

View Full Version : Gov Brown reverses parole board decision to free Leslie Van Houten.

Black Diamond
01-20-2018, 03:04 PM
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-van-houten-parole-reversed-20180119-story,amp.html
manson family member
She's been locked up 40 years. Thoughts?

High_Plains_Drifter
01-20-2018, 03:09 PM
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-van-houten-parole-reversed-20180119-story,amp.html
manson family member
She's been locked up 40 years. Thoughts?
Well... so gov moonbeam refuses to let go this person who's already spent 40 years of her life in prison for murder... but he was OK with letting an illegal alien offender that had been deported multiple times walk free, acquire a pistol and shoot an innocent woman... sounds about right for an anti American kullyfornia leftist shit stain.

Funky Winkerbean
01-20-2018, 03:27 PM
She was part of a CIA MK-ULtra LSD operation and should be pardoned, but fat chance of that. Also, the Manson Family were driven insane by LSD, they were clearly not guilty by reason of insanity.

Imprisoning an insane woman for nearly 50 years and then refusing her parole, that's insane. Governor "Moonbeam" Brown is who's insane, he's the one who belongs in a prison for the criminally insane.

A dear friend of mine was driven insane by LSD in the 60s and committed mass murder, he served a few years in a mental hospital for the criminally insane before his release. He's never committed any sort of crime ever since. In fact, he's one of the most decent men I've ever know. Everybody deserves a second chance, unless of course they're a Democrat.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-20-2018, 03:32 PM
She was part of a CIA MK-ULtra LSD operation and should be pardoned...
Prove that please...

Everybody deserves a second chance, unless of course they're a Democrat.
Wait a minute now... just moments ago you were railing against our republican president calling him an "idiot."

You're all over the place here...

aboutime
01-20-2018, 06:52 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b7/35/0c/b7350cf89c8505b2b157c18e4b1e7e4a.jpg

aboutime
01-20-2018, 06:56 PM
She was part of a CIA MK-ULtra LSD operation and should be pardoned, but fat chance of that. Also, the Manson Family were driven insane by LSD, they were clearly not guilty by reason of insanity.

Imprisoning an insane woman for nearly 50 years and then refusing her parole, that's insane. Governor "Moonbeam" Brown is who's insane, he's the one who belongs in a prison for the criminally insane.

A dear friend of mine was driven insane by LSD in the 60s and committed mass murder, he served a few years in a mental hospital for the criminally insane before his release. He's never committed any sort of crime ever since. In fact, he's one of the most decent men I've ever know. Everybody deserves a second chance, unless of course they're a Democrat.

Sounds like you might be following in that friend's footsteps with your LSD comparison. Not saying you did the same thing. But it's obvious...you don't know how to choose your friends. And then be able to come here to BRAG about it???? If he deserves a second chance. How come he doesn't LIVE with you?