PDA

View Full Version : thousands of women march to protest nothing that really exists

darin
01-20-2018, 05:43 PM
They are exercising their rights. Good for them. Probably nothing they are trying to change is something that really exists, or is the fault of the government or society.

(shrug)

http://mynorthwest.com/873061/thousands-expected-to-attend-seattle-womens-march/

Gunny
01-20-2018, 05:51 PM
I'll add to this .... :dunno:

They're women having a Women's March because they are women? That's it? Are they trying to draw attention to the obvious or something?

Damn women. Always pulling some head-scratching crap.:laugh:

pete311
01-20-2018, 05:51 PM
They are exercising their rights. Good for them. Probably nothing they are trying to change is something that really exists, or is the fault of the government or society.

(shrug)

http://mynorthwest.com/873061/thousands-expected-to-attend-seattle-womens-march/

You should have just left it at "Good for them".

pete311
01-20-2018, 05:52 PM

They're women having a Women's March because they are women? That's it? Are they trying to draw attention to the obvious or something?

One of many things you are confused about. It's ok.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-20-2018, 05:54 PM
Inexplicably missing was all the PINK PUSSY HATS. Wonder why that was? They get too much negative feedback telling them they looked like MORONS?

This is nothing more than BUTT HURT HITLERY SUPPORTING FASCIST FEMINAZIS that still haven't gotten over her LOSING... I'm sick of them and their dumbass marches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S87612I2eO8

Black Diamond
01-20-2018, 06:02 PM
No he shouldn't have.

darin
01-23-2018, 04:27 AM

Why do you believe fantasy, Pete? I may never understand how grown people can believe provably-false information. Not just this, but your continued denial in intelligent design despite overwhelming evidence - not just biologically and in terms of chance.

Can you tell me one area within society where the government is oppressing anyone except Men, especially white men?

Gender-driven wage gap? Does not exist.
Education here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aINDG7AI-4o

Gender-driven legal rights? Only white men have no protections (see affirmative action, see 'family court/child custody', see selective service, et al).
Education here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTH6-vJiddg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXspAWjtbv8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGhKkzkSo8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-J44jEaD30

Voting rights? Nobody is oppressed
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/06/27/women-vote-at-higher-rates-than-men-that-might-help-clinton-in-november/?utm_term=.0d5e4fbee723

Healthcare? Nobody is forbidden or restricted upon seeking health care. Women probably use health care services more than men.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10718692

Reproduction? Only men have NO rights to control their reproduction upon fertilization.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/exkb9n/should-men-be-able-to-opt-out-of-fatherhood
https://thoughtcatalog.com/janet-bloomfield/2014/05/heres-why-men-should-have-the-reproductive-rights-that-women-have/

Religion? Everyone is free to pursue their religion without government compulsion EXCEPT government funded proselytizing about man-made climate change.

What else?

STTAB
01-24-2018, 12:26 PM
where were these women in 2008 when Hillary was the better Democrat candidate and was shoved aside to make room for the magical negro?

As for Trump, he's actual given women more power in his Administration than any previous President, including the magical negro.

gabosaurus
01-24-2018, 02:57 PM
I thought for sure this was yet another misogynist thread by tailfins. Has his point of view won you over? Are you not getting along with the Fraus over there? That's OK, we will keep marching (my mom and my daughter went with me to the L.A. event) until you neanderthals either accept our point of view or die out. :cool:

Black Diamond
01-24-2018, 03:05 PM
I thought for sure this was yet another misogynist thread by tailfins. Has his point of view won you over? Are you not getting along with the Fraus over there? That's OK, we will keep marching (my mom and my daughter went with me to the L.A. event) until you neanderthals either accept our point of view or die out. :cool:
Is there an LA neighborhood in Houston I wasn't aware of ?

Gunny
01-24-2018, 03:14 PM
I thought for sure this was yet another misogynist thread by tailfins. Has his point of view won you over? Are you not getting along with the Fraus over there? That's OK, we will keep marching (my mom and my daughter went with me to the L.A. event) until you neanderthals either accept our point of view or die out. :cool:YOur point of views actually make you more likely to "die out" than me. Thanks for playing.

Black Diamond
01-24-2018, 03:17 PM
YOur point of views actually make you more likely to "die out" than me. Thanks for playing.
You mean running around with vaginas on your heads saying you'd pee on trump for free doesn't help further your agenda ?

Gunny
01-24-2018, 03:20 PM
You mean running around with vaginas on your heads saying you'd pee on trump for free doesn't help firther your agenda ?Might get your children taken away by the State. ESPECIALLY in CA. They'll take ANY innocent person's kids and put them through Hell to get them back while others can keep 13 of them chained to their beds for years.

STTAB
01-24-2018, 03:21 PM

What is your "point of view" that you think the rest of us oppose when it comes to women's rights?

Further, how come the feminazis aren't out protesting Hollywood given everything we've seen out of the cesspool in regards to the way they treat women?

darin
01-24-2018, 05:31 PM

you are stupid. not smart. not wise. not a good person. Smart people will always reject lies. That group lies. you lie.

Gunny
01-24-2018, 05:36 PM
you are stupid. not smart. not wise. not a good person. Smart people will always reject lies. That group lies. you lie.Gabby's just cuckoo for Coca Puffs :laugh:

Black Diamond
01-24-2018, 05:37 PM
you are stupid. not smart. not wise. not a good person. Smart people will always reject lies. That group lies. you lie.
I don't know that I agree that smart people always reject lies.

Black Diamond
01-24-2018, 05:38 PM
Gabby's just cuckoo for Coca Puffs :laugh:
That cereal was nasty.

Gunny
01-24-2018, 05:49 PM
That cereal was nasty.I can't speak to Gabby's hygiene, but her mind seems to bounce all over the walls like that goofy bird's in the commercials.

I don't eat cereal and if I was to it, it would be oatmeal or granola. I haven't eaten that sugary crap since I was little. I know there's plenty of oatmeal for me based on the responses in the what food do you hate thread. :happy0203:

Black Diamond
01-24-2018, 05:55 PM
I can't speak to Gabby's hygiene, but her mind seems to bounce all over the walls like that goofy bird's in the commercials.

I don't eat cereal and if I was to it, it would be oatmeal or granola. I haven't eaten that sugary crap since I was little. I know there's plenty of oatmeal for me based on the responses in the what food do you hate thread. :happy0203:
I eat oatmeal every day. I tried Cocoa puffs and count chocula as a kid. Both awful.

Gunny
01-24-2018, 09:05 PM
I eat oatmeal every day. I tried Cocoa puffs and count chocula as a kid. Both awful.I used to. I usually eat eggs now, if anything. I don't really need extra carbs but I have an iron deficiency since I was in the hospital and I need the protein.

Eating healthy. Damn. There's goes Gabby's dream we'll kick off to get out of her way.

The chicks with d*cks have been crying about this crap since the 70s. As Darin pointed out, there's no truth to back it up. And CHOOSING to put your family ahead of your career is STILL YOUR CHOICE. You shouldn't be compensated for it. Whenever I chose to put my family first it usually cost me one way or the other. Employers don't give a damn about anything but their bottom line.

Black Diamond
01-24-2018, 09:43 PM
I used to. I usually eat eggs now, if anything. I don't really need extra carbs but I have an iron deficiency since I was in the hospital and I need the protein.

Eating healthy. Damn. There's goes Gabby's dream will kick off to get out of her way.

The chicks with d*cks have been craying about this crap since the 70s. As Darin pointed out, there's no truth to back it up. And CHOOSING to put your family ahead of your career is STILL YOUR CHOICE. You shouldn't be compensated for it. Whenever I chose to put my family first it usually cost me one way or the other. Employers don't give a damn about anything but their bottom line.
I mix protein powder with my oatmeal and in fact I just did. I have eggs every morning. :)

I don't think these radicals are doing anything for themselves but making the left look ugly. Why would anyone take your movement seriously acting that way

aboutime
01-24-2018, 09:50 PM

Yeah gabby. That's the ticket. Get rid of all us neanderthals, and you get stuck with batteries that die instead of our VIEWS.

gabosaurus
01-24-2018, 10:03 PM
What did I gain? That's actually a good question.
First thing is knowledge. Knowledge is power. Solidarity is power as well. White males have no clue what it is like to be considered an inferior, a second class citizen. They don't get paid less for the same job. They aren't looked down on. They are classified by their body image.
When you see a group of sailors marching, is your first thought "wow, their hats are really stupid looking!"
I realize that insecure men get threatened by large groups of women who have decided they are no longer going to take shit. Especially men who have failed in their relationships. Perhaps they need to hold a "threatened male ego march." They can all wear sailor hats.

Now, who wants to make me a sandwich? :cool:

Gunny
01-24-2018, 10:12 PM
First thing is knowledge. Knowledge is power. Solidarity is power as well. White males have no clue what it is like to be considered an inferior, a second class citizen. They don't get paid less for the same job. They aren't looked down on. They are classified by their body image.
When you see a group of sailors marching, is your first thought "wow, their hats are really stupid looking!"
I realize that insecure men get threatened by large groups of women who have decided they are no longer going to take shit. Especially men who have failed in their relationships. Perhaps they need to hold a "threatened male ego march." They can all wear sailor hats.

Now, who wants to make me a sandwich? :cool:Actually, white males know exactly what its like to be considered an inferior, second class citizen. We wake up to it every day with some new minority that thinks they're special and crying like babies instead of working for what they want like white males have to. W don't get to sit around and cry about jack shit.

What you should have learned is y'all are yesterday's news. Not the real women out there doing something and making a difference. You crybabies.

Make your own damned sammich. You know where the kitchen is. Let the dog out on your way.

Black Diamond
01-24-2018, 10:13 PM
Actually, white males know exactly what its like to be considered an inferior, second class citizen. We wake up to it every day with some new minority that thinks they're special and crying like babies instead of working for what they want like white males have to. W don't get to sit around and cry about jack shit.

What you should have learned is y'all are yesterday's news. Not the real women out there doing something and making a difference. You crybabies.
And people wonder how trump won.

aboutime
01-24-2018, 10:14 PM

Now, who wants to make me a sandwich? :cool:

Wow. How impressive, and how routine, and pre-planned your talking points were. If you got knowledge, and power. Show us....here, and now. By the way. Sailors don't march. So here's what I give to you. ENJOY....https://truimg.toysrus.com/product/images/duracell-coppertop-aaa-size-battery-16-pack--16A68144.zoom.jpg?fit=inside|485:485

USE THEM FOR TEN YEARS TO REPLACE YOUR HUSBAND...if you still have one, since you hate men so much!

Black Diamond
01-24-2018, 10:25 PM
https://youtu.be/jeUeMsQw8Fo

mundame
01-24-2018, 10:34 PM

Leftist women. Rightist women not invited. I went to the one during Bush's administration, and indeed, women yelled at me that I was somehow secretly "for Bush" --- I wasn't anymore, that was after he lost so bad in Iraq and all that torture stuff was going on. But I didn't go again.

The pink hats are cute, though.

There are three ways to divide America right now: black and white, left and right, male and female. The last one could surprise a lot of men who think we right-wing women will put up with anything. As the #MeToo movement and the Pro-Choice movements show, we won't. Women who split one way in normal times may split quite a different way when our rights are threatened.

Gunny
01-24-2018, 10:45 PM
Leftist women. Rightist women not invited. I went to the one during Bush's administration, and indeed, women yelled at me that I was somehow secretly "for Bush" --- I wasn't anymore, that was after he lost so bad in Iraq and all that torture stuff was going on. But I didn't go again.

The pink hats are cute, though.

There are three ways to divide America right now: black and white, left and right, male and female. The last one could surprise a lot of men who think we right-wing women will put up with anything. As the #MeToo movement and the Pro-Choice movements show, we won't. Women who split one way in normal times may split quite a different way when our rights are threatened.All but the last. It's not divided male-female. It's divided leftist feminists - normal people. I don't have an issue with gender. I have an issue with ANY group that thinks they deserve special treatment for breathing.