PDA

View Full Version : Oh Crap Where's BD? Mccain: All Of Us Share Responsibility For Government Shutdown

Gunny
01-20-2018, 09:41 PM
OAN NewsroomUPDATED 3:00 PM PT – Sat. January 20, 2017Senator John Mccain is blaming both Democrats and Republicans for the government shutdown.
In a posting on his website on Saturday, the Arizona Republican said ‘all of us share responsibility for this failure.’
The Senator, who is undergoing treatment for brain cancer, was absent from the Senate vote Friday.
Mccain the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said it’s unfair that our service members have to pay the price for the shutdown.
He added a compromise needs to be met to give the military the training, equipment, and resources they need to succeed.
Meanwhile, Senator Tim Scott says responsibility for the government shutdown falls squarely on the shoulders of Chuck Schumer and the Democrats.

The South Carolina lawmaker said in an interview Saturday, Democrats want everyone of their demands met, but do not want the President to have any concessions.
Scott said Democrats and the American people know ‘the left’ overplayed its hand, and Schumer needs to solve these key problems.
http://www.oann.com/mccain-all-of-us-share-responsibility-for-government-shutdown/

Black Diamond's favoritist guy :laugh: John Boy McLame, breaking f-ing ranks again. Now if ever anyone should have his brain examined, Senator "Brain Tumor" is MY candidate. Probably got lunch with Chucky and Nancy lined up. Why not? They're still getting paid.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-20-2018, 10:18 PM
Ole Juan McLame... one of the gang of amnesty boys... I respect him for his service and being a POW, but he's sure done a bang up job of tarnishing his legacy as a senator.

Gunny
01-20-2018, 10:23 PM
Ole Juan McLame... one of the gang of amnesty boys... I respect him for his service and being a POW, but he's sure done a bang up job of tarnishing his legacy as a senator.Yeah, I was wondering where Black Diamond was because he just LOVES McLame, but I see there a 1 hour special on REELZ about ABBA, so he's probably glued to his tv screen :laugh:

Elessar
01-21-2018, 12:59 AM
One thing I liked McCain for was he was willing to reach over the aisle and WORK WITH the
opposing party.

That kind of cooperation in The Congress ENDED when GWB was in office, and is entirely on
the damn liberal democrats heads: Pilosi and Reed.

Obama kept the divide like that for 6 years and even now it festers.