PDA

View Full Version : Watch: Mueller Team’s Conflicts Of Interest

Gunny
01-20-2018, 09:46 PM
UPDATED 2:26 PM PT – Sat. January 20, 2017The Mueller team appears to be in the home stretch of its investigation, but many people still question the impartiality of many of the prosecutors.
One America’s Alex Salvi takes a look at potential conflicts of interest, and why you should be concerned regardless of your political affiliation.
http://www.oann.com/watch-mueller-teams-conflicts-of-interest/

High_Plains_Drifter
01-20-2018, 10:14 PM
I really can't imagine this scandal just drying and blowing away like so many others. For one, there's reporting pit bulls like Hannity and Lou Dobbs that will NOT let it go.

People seriously need to go to prison, period, and Mueller needs to be sent packing with his partisan hack tail between his legs, and thank God if he doesn't go to prison too.

Gunny
01-20-2018, 10:28 PM
I really can't imagine this scandal just drying and blowing away like so many others. For one, there's reporting pit bulls like Hannity and Lou Dobbs that will NOT let it go.

People seriously need to go to prison, period, and Mueller needs to be sent packing with his partisan hack tail between his legs, and thank God if he doesn't go to prison too.Whatever happens will have to be conclusive. Since that word is hard to find in our vocabulary anymore, it'll never the die. The left is still blaming Bush for sh*t. Even if Trump is completely 100% cleared, they'll STILL repeat their SOS.

As far as Hillary goes, she should be in prison and everyone knows it. THAT is where I just completely lost it with the Democratic Party. I thought they were shitheads before, but to actually go and vote for a person you KNOW is a criminal is beyond the pale with me. That one-billionth of a nanogram of respect I might have had for anyone on the left dies right there.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-20-2018, 11:08 PM
Whatever happens will have to be conclusive. Since that word is hard to find in our vocabulary anymore, it'll never the die. The left is still blaming Bush for sh*t. Even if Trump is completely 100% cleared, they'll STILL repeat their SOS.

As far as Hillary goes, she should be in prison and everyone knows it. THAT is where I just completely lost it with the Democratic Party. I thought they were shitheads before, but to actually go and vote for a person you KNOW is a criminal is beyond the pale with me. That one-billionth of a nanogram of respect I might have had for anyone on the left dies right there.
Well the timing couldn't be any more perfect. The repubs can play this out right up to the primaries.

I'm tellin' ya, I think the dems are fucked.

Gunny
01-20-2018, 11:26 PM
Well the timing couldn't be any more perfect. The repubs can play this out right up to the primaries.

I'm tellin' ya, I think the dems are fucked.I hope so. At the same time, it's going to take more than them screwing themselves to keep them out of business. Last time they did, the RINOs squandered the opportunity to hit them while they were down. As in the other thread, I pointed out the Dems had no such qualms when given the chance.

pete311
01-21-2018, 10:23 AM
No matter what happens in 2018, politics cycles. There is no monarchy and general sentiment changes naturally over time. This is why Trump is short sighted to consider the nuclear option. When the dems are back in control whenever, they will run rampant with it.

LongTermGuy
01-21-2018, 10:33 AM
No matter what happens in 2018, politics cycles. There is no monarchy and general sentiment changes naturally over time. This is why Trump is short sighted to consider the nuclear option. When the dems are back in control whenever, they will run rampant with it.

Trump is not short sighted (the left is to stupid to understand Trump)...most everything he predicted came true...the rest is coming as soon as the Liberal Fools get out of the way....

...By the looks of things "dems" wont be in control for awhile...**Americans remember quite well the 8 years of Failed Obama / Corrupt Hillary "yes we can Ignorance...lies..deceit and stupidity"...You gonna have to wait a bit longer pete....Much longer...winning is a strong thing....The left for now... is just in the way....

pete311
01-21-2018, 10:43 AM
Trump is not short sighted (the left is to stupid to understand Trump)...most everything he predicted came true...the rest is coming as soon as the Liberal Fools get out of the way....

...By the looks of things "dems" wont be in control for awhile...**Americans remember quite well the 8 years of Failed Obama / Corrupt Hillary "yes we can Ignorance...lies..deceit and stupidity"...You gonna have to wait a bit longer pete....Much longer...winning is a strong thing....The left for now... is just in the way....

Possible it could be another cycle and what do you think happens when dems do take over when the need for bipartisan congress is over? They will run right over Trump's agenda. It's all cycles.

Gunny
01-21-2018, 07:19 PM
No matter what happens in 2018, politics cycles. There is no monarchy and general sentiment changes naturally over time. This is why Trump is short sighted to consider the nuclear option. When the dems are back in control whenever, they will run rampant with it.Unfortunately, I agree with the assessment of cycling; although, not particularly your reasoning. Americans are short-sighted, impatient, and constantly want something new or different. They will even vote against their best interests just to change things. Obama being elected is a perfect example.

That is NOT a "natural" change. Wanting what is on the other side of the fence is a learned behavior.