PDA

View Full Version : `.....10 worst neighborhoods in Los Angeles. #1 is scary dangerous.`

LongTermGuy
01-21-2018, 09:22 AM
Liberals control it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=162&v=iY5iARw8IUw

*Added Liberal bonus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

pete311
01-21-2018, 10:37 AM
Racist thread. Should I post some compilations of meth head white trash hillbillies that encompass entire states that are republican controlled? Mississippi is 40% black, republican controlled and the worst performing in most categories.

jimnyc
01-21-2018, 11:27 AM
Racist thread. Should I post some compilations of meth head white trash hillbillies that encompass entire states that are republican controlled? Mississippi is 40% black, republican controlled and the worst performing in most categories.

Pointing out shitty neighborhoods, even if black, is racist? :rolleyes:

I had always thought that talk of one race being superior to another was racist. But then yeah, there are folks that call me racist when I point out facts like this, or crime stats. If I posted horrid crime stats for these areas, and pointed out they were majority black, then I guess I'd be racist too for pointing it out. :rolleyes:

pete311
01-21-2018, 11:33 AM
Pointing out shitty neighborhoods, even if black, is racist? :rolleyes:

I had always thought that talk of one race being superior to another was racist. But then yeah, there are folks that call me racist when I point out facts like this, or crime stats. If I posted horrid crime stats for these areas, and pointed out they were majority black, then I guess I'd be racist too for pointing it out. :rolleyes:

No mention of the heroin capitol in west virginia?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4472758/Inside-America-s-worst-heroin-epidemic.html

jimnyc
01-21-2018, 11:39 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4472758/Inside-America-s-worst-heroin-epidemic.html

What in the world does that have to do with the thread and California?

First it was racist. Now you want to find another bad city in the nation, or which there will be tons! But the thread isn't about them, is it? Can you simply not handle when others point out something negative, that you get sweaty and itchy and can't accept it, and have to go "bush" proverbially and always find something from elsewhere to "answer" instead of discussing?

Bottom line is that California is obviously ran by and owned by liberals. And while it's a beautiful state, there are tons and tons of places like LTG points out, shitholes, skid row... But it's racist to point it out.

Or somehow the discussion about Cali HAS to include something OT about WV?

pete311
01-21-2018, 11:43 AM
What in the world does that have to do with the thread and California?

First it was racist. Now you want to find another bad city in the nation, or which there will be tons! But the thread isn't about them, is it? Can you simply not handle when others point out something negative, that you get sweaty and itchy and can't accept it, and have to go "bush" proverbially and always find something from elsewhere to "answer" instead of discussing?

Bottom line is that California is obviously ran by and owned by liberals. And while it's a beautiful state, there are tons and tons of places like LTG points out, shitholes, skid row... But it's racist to point it out.

Or somehow the discussion about Cali HAS to include something OT about WV?

What does Detroit have to do with California? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the first post. If you are going to blame liberals for LA and Detoit then republicans must take take the blame for the deep south and other predominately white third worldish zones in the states.

jimnyc
01-21-2018, 11:48 AM
What does Detroit have to do with California? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the first post. If you are going to blame liberals for LA and Detoit then republicans must take take the blame for the deep south and other predominately white third worldish zones in the states.

Well hell, then open a thread, post a story about such places. You'll likely even find me in agreement in certain areas. But you'll still be hard pressed to find anything comparable to liberal ran, gun free zone Chicago and their inability to do, well, pretty much anything. And hard pressed to find a state that is SO big, and so beautiful, and have SO much poverty and other issues. NY is a lot of a shithole in far too many areas as well. Many beautiful places, but so so much crime, economy issues & illegals and other similarities to Cali - including being a monstrous blue state.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2018, 12:23 PM

As if those -- ""for the deep south and other,"" ""third worldish zones in the states.""--are truly whites only!!
You are either deliberately lying or else totally ignorant--as most great poverty and high crime zones in the South are by and large populated by blacks
and your new and dem/lib favored illegals.
I live here(have all my life) so do no try to push that false(lying) crap on me. :mad:
Here in the South, the most dangerous neighborhoods are always those that are majority black..
It is an undeniable fact.
Think I am wrong, please visit and I will gladly drop you off at night in a few of them- more than one if you last that long, without be robbed, seriously hospitalized or else murdered.
There are many that even I do not go into at night--without a fine and high capacity loaded pistol on my person.--Tyr

Elessar
01-21-2018, 12:34 PM
I do not see racism at all, but then again I also do not search for it in everything posted.

I lived in Long Beach and had to drive into LA Harbor to work. Some of those neighborhoods
a pure shitholes.

Look at the trashed neighborhoods shown in Detroit. Racism?

Stretching it a bit, Pete.

LongTermGuy
01-21-2018, 02:00 PM

Shut up SnowFlake...Your leftist ass is racist to Americans.

pete311
01-21-2018, 02:09 PM
Shut up SnowFlake...Your leftist ass is racist to Americans.

Oh did I trigger your inner snowflake here? Calm down lil buddy.

aboutime
01-21-2018, 02:15 PM

Thank you Chucky Cheese Schumer...or is it Obama, or Nancy Pelosi. Sounding so typically liberal by always being able to say "IF HE CAN DO IT...WHY CAN'T I?"

petey. You should try and join the human race that doesn't blame everybody else for your stupidity.

pete311
01-21-2018, 02:17 PM
Thank you Chucky Cheese Schumer...or is it Obama, or Nancy Pelosi. Sounding so typically liberal by always being able to say "IF HE CAN DO IT...WHY CAN'T I?"

petey. You should try and join the human race that doesn't blame everybody else for your stupidity.

I guess I'll take my stupidity, because it's lead me so far to having a great life. So I guess fuck off.

aboutime
01-21-2018, 02:21 PM
I guess I'll take my stupidity, because it's lead me so far to having a great life. So I guess fuck off.

petey..is that your real first name, or last..."Petey fuck off, or Fuck off petey????

Black Diamond
01-21-2018, 02:54 PM
Ironic considering how you're whining about how racist this thread is.

LongTermGuy
01-21-2018, 03:26 PM

.....pete your boring with the same old talking points....shut up is an easy response to leftist ignorance...OK pete back to my game...pizza and beer...see ya later.

pete311
01-21-2018, 03:41 PM
.....pete your boring with the same old talking points....shut up is an easy response to leftist ignorance...OK pete back to my game...pizza and beer...see ya later.

Trust me, the sentiment goes both ways

LongTermGuy
01-21-2018, 04:37 PM
Trust me, the sentiment goes both ways

Yup pete...with you and I...

..But Americans won the election...and the Left remains badly butt-hurt...triggered.......and Liberal Lemmings continue to spout the same old tired...boring talking points...Its like the Left ...snowFlakes....(Liberals) remain stupid and have not evolved...

back to the game....2nd quarter just started..see you later pete..

pete311
01-21-2018, 05:17 PM
Yup pete...with you and I...

..But Americans won the election...and the Left remains badly butt-hurt...triggered.......and Liberal Lemmings continue to spout the same old tired...boring talking points...Its like the Left ...snowFlakes....(Liberals) remain stupid and have not evolved...

back to the game....2nd quarter just started..see you later pete..

You are mistaken that the sitting party gets free reign.

Gunny
01-21-2018, 09:03 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4472758/Inside-America-s-worst-heroin-epidemic.htmlGuess they didn't make it to the top of the worst? This piss-poor of a red herring is a tad beneath you ...

Black Diamond
01-21-2018, 09:05 PM
What's the murder rate in Charleston vs the murder rate in Chicago?

Gunny
01-21-2018, 09:10 PM
What's the murder rate in Charleston vs the murder rate in Chicago?Trick question? There are more murders in Chicago than people in Charleston :laugh:

But for real ... he's mentioned three different places that aren't even in the OP. Oh, and it's racist because the criminals are minorities. Wah. Truth sucks. Don't be a criminal.

Part of the problem is pop culture glorifies being a criminal to minorities. They WANT to go to prison and get their tats. So, they got prison and get their tats. Call the facts racist if you want. White criminals try to get away with their crimes.

You are what you are, regardless your suntan.

Black Diamond
01-21-2018, 09:19 PM
Trick question? There are more murders in Chicago than people in Charleston :laugh:

But for real ... he's mentioned three different places that aren't even in the OP. Oh, and it's racist because the criminals are minorities. Wah. Truth sucks. Don't be a criminal.

Part of the problem is pop culture glorifies being a criminal to minorities. They WANT to go to prison and get their tats. So, they got prison and get their tats. Call the facts racist if you want. White criminals try to get away with their crimes.

You are what you are, regardless your suntan.
But but. Thug life is cool.

Gunny
01-21-2018, 09:24 PM
But but. Thug life is cool.Yeah. I always wanted to run around with my drawers and ass showing over the top of my pants, a winter snow parka in July Nightrain would be proud to wear in a blizzard, and untied shoes flashing more fingers than I can count and carrying handguns I couldn't hit hit my own hand with.

First thing that happens in every internet video I see where these criminal "masterminds" run from the cops is they have to pull up their pants and hold the with one hand, and run in untied shoes, one invariably falling off. And wonder why some fat, donut-eatin' cop runs them down.

aboutime
01-21-2018, 09:58 PM
The Latest In Prison, and Jail Home Boy, wannabe Gangbangers
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2358379/84458379.jpg
http://www.newslinq.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/man-wearing-pants-on-his-knees.png
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqZIV60rKzMUwcAQtbdJqlqD8EfRLlZ D3wt0sF0Zifbs2ok1-Q