PDA

View Full Version : Trump owns the left and haters

jimnyc
01-21-2018, 12:06 PM
He toys with them and likely goes to bed laughing about it. Every little thing, and I do in fact believe much of it is in fact planned.

The latest being his news awards. Of course the news eat it up and it will be the topic 24x7. Of course the Democrats can't help but always chiming in. And even if in the very slightest bit looking 'negative', even if positive, it's another chance for the 24x7, bashing and thrashing & maybe its THIS time where they can finally "get him".

I think that's what it's all about, getting him somehow. Whether that be blocking legislation, impeaching him, embarrassing him, blaming him, accusing him most of all though. And it's been a long and tedious job for all of them since Trump took office.

And these things only last long enough to get to the very next thing they can go after him about or for. And make no mistake, these things, are much more important to the Democrats than actual legislation, keeping the government running & upholding all of our laws and the COTUS.

Look at Maxine Waters. The worst of them all. Does NOTHING whatsoever, and her full time job is apparently going around trying to convince everyone and anyone that Trump needs to be impeached. I truly believe that there are a LOT of democrats that feel just like her, but are just a little more quiet and "normal". Not all mind you, but enough.

But it makes the Winning that much sweeter. :)

pete311
01-21-2018, 02:07 PM
Toying with the country... cool.

aboutime
01-21-2018, 02:19 PM
Toying with the country... cool.

Thank you....https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR90vt5vtpWpquLb9-rJpP3y44OQs3RMFCBRH0Q84oel4AI9Y7F

pete311
01-21-2018, 03:38 PM
Thank you....https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR90vt5vtpWpquLb9-rJpP3y44OQs3RMFCBRH0Q84oel4AI9Y7F

At the end of the day all you have are memes and insults. I can't remember the last time you contributed.

aboutime
01-21-2018, 03:40 PM
At the end of the day all you have are memes and insults. I can't remember the last time you contributed.

You really are that dumb, and stupid. I posted my contribution of YOU, trying to become another CHUCKY CHEESE SCHUMER. If you can't remember THAT...you really are in mental breakdown mode.

pete311
01-21-2018, 03:44 PM
You really are that dumb, and stupid. I posted my contribution of YOU, trying to become another CHUCKY CHEESE SCHUMER. If you can't remember THAT...you really are in mental breakdown mode.

Thank you for making my point

Black Diamond
01-21-2018, 03:44 PM
He contributes a lot. You just don't like his contributions. All you have are conspiracy theories and parroting Jake Crapper.

aboutime
01-21-2018, 03:46 PM
Thank you for making my point

Wow. You really do know how to prove your stupidity is stronger than mine. Your comprehension just leveled out BELOW 0.

Next time...read before opening mouth, and proving it.

pete311
01-21-2018, 03:47 PM
Wow. You really do know how to prove your stupidity is stronger than mine. Your comprehension just leveled out BELOW 0.

Next time...read before opening mouth, and proving it.

Keep going, dig deeper into the pit of zero contributions.

Black Diamond
01-21-2018, 03:48 PM
If only he would parrot the conspiracy theories of the left wing media and democrat party.

aboutime
01-21-2018, 03:49 PM

Naw....I'm having too much fun watching you squirm, and not learning to just shut up. Keep it going. I've spent more time reading, and learning than you have...breathing.

pete311
01-21-2018, 03:51 PM
If only he would parrot the conspiracy theories of the left wing media and democrat party.

No, he could just hop on your bandwagon, we disagree, but at least you try to discuss the issue half the time.

pete311
01-21-2018, 03:52 PM
Naw....I'm having too much fun watching you squirm, and not learning to just shut up. Keep it going. I've spent more time reading, and learning than you have...breathing.

Squirm? You're weird. I'm eating lunch and then finishing tiling my kitchen backsplash.

aboutime
01-21-2018, 03:55 PM
Squirm? You're weird. I'm eating lunch and then finishing tiling my kitchen backsplash.

Sounds like a personal problem. Typing, eating lunch, and finishing the tile on the backsplash. Comprehension may improve if you do a little more reading...than typing.