Abbey Marie
01-21-2018, 10:13 PM
Beat the Pats!

Black Diamond
01-21-2018, 10:21 PM
Did Russ hijack abbeys account?

aboutime
01-21-2018, 10:21 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ee/82/7a/ee827ac36ae05c326d8c59200d9cb89c.jpg

aboutime
01-21-2018, 10:24 PM

Black Diamond. I am an EAGLES fan. I felt bad for Jim when his STEELERS lost. But all of my grandchildren....living in Virginia, and N.Carolina now...love the EAGLES because POP loves the EAGLES...My Hometown Team.

Gunny
01-21-2018, 10:29 PM
Beagles and Cheatroits superbowl? Should be included in the government shutdown.

aboutime
01-21-2018, 10:59 PM
Beagles and Cheatroits superbowl? Should be included in the government shutdown.

At least the Beagles play honestly, and have become really good. As for the Cheatroits...we'll all see if BRADY still BLOWS.....his own balls!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
QUITE A TRICK..If you know what I mean??:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
01-21-2018, 11:21 PM
At least the Beagles play honestly, and have become really good. As for the Cheatroits...we'll all see if BRADY still BLOWS.....his own balls!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
QUITE A TRICK..If you know what I mean??:laugh::laugh::laugh:The Beagles are one of the dirtiest teams in the NFL. Always have been. It's a "perfect" ending to a "perfect" season though. A sh*tty year capped by a "Who cares?" SB. SB I probably will end up making more money.

Black Diamond
01-21-2018, 11:24 PM
The Beagles are one of the dirtiest teams in the NFL. Always have been. It's a "perfect" ending to a "perfect" season though. A sh*tty year capped by a "Who cares?" SB. SB I probably will end up making more money.
Patriots might save the abysmal ratings. They are like the Yankees. People will watch hoping to see them lose.

Gunny
01-21-2018, 11:36 PM
Patriots might save the abysmal ratings. They are like the Yankees. People will watch hoping to see them lose.Victims of their own success.

I wonder when Congress is going to investigate THEM? I know it's none of their business but that didn't stop them with MLB. But seems kind of odd to me that in the day and age of free agency when it's hard to keep a team together for 2-3 years, a single team can do it for almost 2 decades. And no, I don't believer they're just that good.

Seems to me some paychecks ought to be looked at.

Black Diamond
01-21-2018, 11:55 PM
Victims of their own success.

I wonder when Congress is going to investigate THEM? I know it's none of their business but that didn't stop them with MLB. But seems kind of odd to me that in the day and age of free agency when it's hard to keep a team together for 2-3 years, a single team can do it for almost 2 decades. And no, I don't believer they're just that good.

It would be worth it to me if they were investigated just to get goodell thrown out and go back to the way it was. But I don't see that happening.

Elessar
01-22-2018, 12:07 AM
Victims of their own success.

Congress members tried to stick their noses into the Redskin's team name and logo.
Supreme Court pretty much knocked that idea down.

Congress needs to stay away from pro and college sports.

CSM
01-22-2018, 07:24 AM
You guys are making me laugh! "It can't be that the Pats are just that good! Brady can't be that good; they cheat, the Patriots suck...." blah blah blah....suck it up buttercups!! what a bunch of whiners...sheesh.

Abbey Marie
01-22-2018, 07:28 AM
The Beagles are one of the dirtiest teams in the NFL. Always have been. It's a "perfect" ending to a "perfect" season though. A sh*tty year capped by a "Who cares?" SB. SB I probably will end up making more money.

I don't know what team you've been watching (or not watching) this season, but the 2017 Eagles are far from dirty.

Gunny
01-22-2018, 08:25 AM
Congress members tried to stick their noses into the Redskin's team name and logo.
Supreme Court pretty much knocked that idea down.

Congress needs to stay away from pro and college sports.I agree. Any remark on my part where sports is concerned and Congress "investigating" is meant purely as a slap in the face at Congress. They can't even do their OWN job. As a business, Congress would be a colossal failure. They sure as Hell don't need to be telling others how to do theirs.

Gunny
01-22-2018, 08:34 AM
You guys are making me laugh! "It can't be that the Pats are just that good! Brady can't be that good; they cheat, the Patriots suck...." blah blah blah....suck it up buttercups!! what a bunch of whiners...sheesh.Sorry, Sergeant Major, with all due respect, we shall have to disagree. The Patriots are NOT "that good".

All joking aside, I see it more as a referendum on how mediocre the NFL has become since free agency began. All the Patriots have proven to me is they can manage their money better than others. Plenty of teams could easily take them down if the people in charge could see past one year. apparently vision is limited.

I WOULD be ALL FOR the NFL itself auditing the Patriots. It defies logic all the other teams come up a player or two short because of money EVERY year while the Patriots never do.

In real time, I won't watch the game, and wouldn't watch those two teams play if I was still 14 and at the height of my watching grown men get paid a fortune to play a child's game fanboy phase in my childhood.

*I* have Frankenstein movies :)

Gunny
01-22-2018, 08:35 AM
I don't know what team you've been watching (or not watching) this season, but the 2017 Eagles are far from dirty.Ummm ... none? A team that's been dirty since the 60s cleaned up their act in one season?

Doubtful.

Abbey Marie
01-22-2018, 09:51 AM
Ummm ... none? A team that's been dirty since the 60s cleaned up their act in one season?

Doubtful.

Well, I rarely say this around here, but you're wrong.

And I am a Giants fan.

CSM
01-22-2018, 09:52 AM
Sorry, Sergeant Major, with all due respect, we shall have to disagree. The Patriots are NOT "that good".

All joking aside, I see it more as a referendum on how mediocre the NFL has become since free agency began. All the Patriots have proven to me is they can manage their money better than others. Plenty of teams could easily take them down if the people in charge could see past one year. apparently vision is limited.

I WOULD be ALL FOR the NFL itself auditing the Patriots. It defies logic all the other teams come up a player or two short because of money EVERY year while the Patriots never do.

In real time, I won't watch the game, and wouldn't watch those two teams play if I was still 14 and at the height of my watching grown men get paid a fortune to play a child's game fanboy phase in my childhood.

*I* have Frankenstein movies :)

Can't say I disagree.... the NFL is a business and not really "sports". as they used to say "Money talks, bullshit walks". Some are better at business than others. Pay to win!

Gunny
01-22-2018, 10:01 AM
Well, I rarely say this around here, but you're wrong.

And I am a Giants fan.You're on the wrong side of the NFC East to have this argument with me ;) In perspective, I'm more concerned with whether I should wear the grey t-shirt running or the black one. The shorts and ball cap are red so they aren't an issue. The black t-shirt is warmer than the grey one though.

Way I see it football-wise ... if the Eagles ever win another game, it's one too many. If the Patriots win another game, it's one two many. But while all the foaming at the mouth spectators are glued in front of their TVs slopping down beer and chips and causing unsafe rises in their blood pressure over something they have no control over, I can go run without worrying about one of these a$$clown hitting me with their cars as they will be otherwise pointlessly detained :)

Gunny
01-22-2018, 10:11 AM
Can't say I disagree.... the NFL is a business and not really "sports". as they used to say "Money talks, bullshit walks". Some are better at business than others. Pay to win!The defining point and game-changer for me was when Eric Dickerson was allowed to hold the entire Rams franchise hostage for a trade and they caved. THAT deal changed it from a game to a business. My interest went downhill from there.

I don't recall what year Dickerson did that (the 80s), but when Duane Thomas tried that crap in 72, the Cowboys were world champions and Thomas was the NFC leading rusher. The Cowboys canned him. He ended up sitting on the bench in SD for a year before finding himself in the unemployment line. Dickerson should have been treated the same.

Free agency was the final straw. Great for the players bank accounts, sucked for the game. My attention has been casual at best since then.

Oh yeah ... I've NEVER watched a halftime show. Even as a kid. We'd go out and throw the football around and peek in every so often to see if the game was back on. Nowadays, during the SB, you have time for a shower and a shave during halftime.

Black Diamond
01-22-2018, 11:02 AM
Ummm ... none? A team that's been dirty since the 60s cleaned up their act in one season?

Doubtful.
How can you be dirty in today's PC wear a dress NFL ? If your hand comes within a foot of the quarterbacks head it's a 15 yard penalty

Gunny
01-22-2018, 11:09 AM
How can you be dirty in today's PC wear a dress NFL ? If your hand comes within a foot of the quarterbacks head it's a 15 yard penaltyBeats me. I probably wouldn't know how to act playing on a rug indoors. I was almost 30 the first time I played a game under lights even, and I was lucky I was fast enough to make up ground quickly. Softballs don't do what baseballs do when you hit them, and in the lights, your depth perception is screwed.

Wonder how all these dainty receivers and running backs flitting here and there would do on real grass or in the mud?

Bilgerat
01-22-2018, 11:26 AM
FOLLOW YOUR SLEEVELESS LEADER

DILLY DILLY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64rt4smHznw

Bilgerat
01-22-2018, 11:32 AM

Could it be that Brady restructured his pay so the Team could take on other players?

Nah, nobodies that thoughtful.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2014/12/source_tom_brady_restructures_deal_to_help_patriot s_free_up

Gunny
01-22-2018, 12:03 PM
Could it be that Brady restructured his pay so the Team could take on other players?

Nah, nobodies that thoughtful.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2014/12/source_tom_brady_restructures_deal_to_help_patriot s_free_upI disagree. David robinson did ot to keep Tim Duncan on the Spurs. Not impossible.

I'd be willing to bet Michael Jordan did as well. He'd have had to almost.

But it's kind of like Donald Trump. I still don't like him and he'd have to do something REALLY extraordinary (which by default dictates outside the realm of pro football) for me to even give him a second look.

Gunny
01-22-2018, 12:11 PM
And oh yeah ... y'all have arguably THE ugliest uniforms. Tied with Seattle at least. Bill Parcells ruined every team's uniforms he touched except the Cowboys. At least the Jets were smart enough to go back to something decent looking. :)

Bilgerat
01-22-2018, 12:16 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11196&stc=1

Gunny
01-22-2018, 12:30 PM
Nice fence. The sun kills ours. They turn gray and shrivel up so you really can't close them off like that one. They'll have gaps in one summer.

Russ
01-22-2018, 08:46 PM

:laugh:

Russ
01-22-2018, 08:57 PM

Whatchu talkin bout, Wilson?! The Eagles fans may be somewhat on the "overly-enthusiastic" side, let's say, but the Eagles team is a great bunch of guys and I would even say inspiring. Maybe you're remembering Andre Waters.

Wentz, Foles, and half the rest of the team are devout Christians and as clean-cut as anyone in the league. I can't remember a dirty play all year.

This is in contrast to possibly the dirtiest play I've seen all year. Gronkowski is ticked that the guy covering him intercepted the ball, so after the play he jumps on the player's head and gives him a concussion. Now that's a dirty play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgjAN_wgmiI

Elessar
01-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Thing about 'Free Agency' and the NFL these days is lack of TEAM Loyalty.

Some players do not trot after the higher dollar amount and are to be admired.

Darrel Green stuck with the 'Skins for 20 years, and Monte Coleman 16, Joe Jacoby 13.

You do not get championships by bouncing all over the league. You get them by staying put,
proving yourself, and being a leader

Russ
01-23-2018, 07:27 AM
Thing about 'Free Agency' and the NFL these days is lack of TEAM Loyalty.

Some players do not trot after the higher dollar amount and are to be admired.

Darrel Green stuck with the 'Skins for 20 years, and Monte Coleman 16, Joe Jacoby 13.

You do not get championships by bouncing all over the league. You get them by staying put,
proving yourself, and being a leader

Amen, and I would add that imho Darrell Green was the best cornerback in the history of the NFL

darin
01-23-2018, 08:16 AM
Are we really talking about the 1960s in terms of 'teams that are dirty'? Nobody on that team was alive when the 1960s Eagles were dirty.

And seattle has THE BEST uniforms in the league :)

Here's what scares me.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11198&d=1516713376

Pats win 31-20

Elessar
01-23-2018, 08:17 AM
Amen, and I would add that imho Darrell Green was the best cornerback in the history of the NFL

Best, far above Neon Dion Sanders.

Sanders would not tackle.....good cover corner but would not tackle.

Green would and was the best shut-down corner of his ERA for 20 years

Abbey Marie
01-23-2018, 11:03 AM
Are we really talking about the 1960s in terms of 'teams that are dirty'? Nobody on that team was alive when the 1960s Eagles were dirty.

Here's what scares me.

Pats win 31-20

So so you are cheering for proven cheaters? Darin!

aboutime
01-23-2018, 03:10 PM
I may be cheering, laughing, and happy as hell after the SUPER BOWL ends, and PHILADELPHIA FANS ARE GOING NUTS....LIKE I REMEMBER THEY DID AFTER THE FLYERS WON THE STANLEY CUP BACK IN THE 70'S.

If they lose. OH WELL!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d5/16/b0/d516b0d79805c9b426e0270b447f7b9b--flyers-hockey-stanley-cup-playoffs.jpg

Bilgerat
01-23-2018, 04:29 PM
So so you are cheering for proven cheaters? Darin!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11200&stc=1

Abbey Marie
01-23-2018, 06:05 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11200&stc=1

Seriously, it really gets me when I am called a hater, or even better, jealous, for pointing out that the Pats are proven cheaters. I have no reason for either feeling. I just prefer integrity over cheating.

I won't get personal about it, but it is difficult to watch people I respect trying to ignore it. Even family.

Kathianne
01-23-2018, 06:08 PM
Seriously, it really gets me when I am called a hater, or even better, jealous, for pointing out that the Pats are proven cheaters. I have no reason for either feeling. I just prefer integrity over cheating.

I won't get personal about it, but it is difficult to watch people I respect trying to ignore it. Even family.

I hear you on that. It has bothered me when my opinion on something is not only challenged, but entirely dismissed for no substantial reason other than disagreeing.

Abbey Marie
01-23-2018, 06:11 PM
I hear you on that. It has bothered me when my opinion on something is not only challenged, but entirely dismissed for no substantial reason other than disagreeing.

Sounds like the entire country lately. To quote Don Henley, it's such a graceless age.

(And Bilge, this is not directed at you).

hjmick
01-23-2018, 06:12 PM
GO EAGLES FaN !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrB7aqfRzyE

Bilgerat
01-23-2018, 06:42 PM
The Eagles ain't "Pure as the driven snow" :laugh:

http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/ (http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/)

aboutime
01-23-2018, 08:20 PM

Never said they were Bilgerat. Never said they were. As for cheaters.

I see the entire NFL as cheaters... Eagles included. If they took part...at any time in taking a knee.

I have no respect for them, even if they are great runners, and make the crowds scream.

I have my principles that come before RICH, BLACK/WHITE overgrown kids who play a game.

If they can't respect the country, or the people who made it possible for them to be RICH. Screw 'em all!

Elessar
01-23-2018, 10:40 PM
Beats me. I probably wouldn't know how to act playing on a rug indoors. I was almost 30 the first time I played a game under lights even, and I was lucky I was fast enough to make up ground quickly. Softballs don't do what baseballs do when you hit them, and in the lights, your depth perception is screwed.

Wonder how all these dainty receivers and running backs flitting here and there would do on real grass or in the mud?

Shit. I played on grass, ice, snow and mud. One field even had coal cinders on it.

Gunny
01-23-2018, 10:44 PM
Shit. I played on grass, ice, snow and mud. One field even had coal cinders on it.Okay. I'll give you the coal cinders.:laugh:

I played on a field that was half sand in 29 Palms. Everything in 29 Palms has sand in it, on it, under it ...

Elessar
01-23-2018, 10:56 PM
Never said they were Bilgerat. Never said they were. As for cheaters.

I see the entire NFL as cheaters... Eagles included. If they took part...at any time in taking a knee.

I have no respect for them, even if they are great runners, and make the crowds scream.

I have my principles that come before RICH, BLACK/WHITE overgrown kids who play a game.

If they can't respect the country, or the people who made it possible for them to be RICH. Screw 'em all!

I have a huge problem with disrespect for the Flag, Anthem, Vets and the people that pay them - the Fans!

Elessar
01-23-2018, 10:59 PM
Okay. I'll give you the coal cinders.:laugh:

I played on a field that was half sand in 29 Palms. Everything in 29 Palms has sand in it, on it, under it ...

One Rec League in Queens NYC was on asphalt. That took some ginger moving about.!:laugh:

Russ
01-25-2018, 07:32 AM

Bilge, no offense but I have to say that this site is total crap, and its 'cheat ratings' are completely meaningless. It counts individual players failing or missing a drug test as a cheating scandal in the same realm as the team systematically breaking the rules for unearned wins. The website is most likely heavily funded by people in the Boston area.

The NE Patriots are the only team in my memory where both the coach and the quarterback have been officially convicted of cheating by the NFL, along with a fines, lengthy suspensions, and loss of draft picks. They are the biggest cheaters in sports, imho, up there with Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds.

Gunny
01-25-2018, 08:08 AM
Bilge, no offense but I have to say that this site is total crap, and its 'cheat ratings' are completely meaningless. It counts individual players failing or missing a drug test as a cheating scandal in the same realm as the team systematically breaking the rules for unearned wins. The website is most likely heavily funded by people in the Boston area.

The NE Patriots are the only team in my memory where both the coach and the quarterback have been officially convicted of cheating by the NFL, along with a fines, lengthy suspensions, and loss of draft picks. They are the biggest cheaters in sports, imho, up there with Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds."Convicted" by that spineless jellyfish Robert Goodell and his as the wind blows convictions? I don't like the coach, QB nor any other part of the Patriots, but THAT was the biggest joke in the world. Over-or-underinflating balls. What BS.

Let's don't forget Buddy Ryan. THERE was a class act. All coaches shouls act just like him.

Abbey Marie
01-25-2018, 11:30 AM
"Convicted" by that spineless jellyfish Robert Goodell and his as the wind blows convictions? I don't like the coach, QB nor any other part of the Patriots, but THAT was the biggest joke in the world. Over-or-underinflating balls. What BS.

Let's don't forget Buddy Ryan. THERE was a class act. All coaches shouls act just like him.

I think Russ is referring to the Pats videotaping the opposing teams' calls.

Gunny
01-25-2018, 11:42 AM
I think Russ is referring to the Pats videotaping the opposing teams calls.Honestly Abbey, I'm just :poke: I'm not trying to insult anyone. I really DON'T care who wins.

Abbey Marie
01-25-2018, 11:50 AM
Honestly Abbey, I'm just :poke: I'm not trying to insult anyone. I really DON'T care who wins.

Lol. And I agree about Buddy Ryan. Ugh.

Russ
01-25-2018, 07:53 PM
I think Russ is referring to the Pats videotaping the opposing teams calls.

To clarify, Bill Belichick was convicted for the videotaping opposing teams defensive formations (Spygate) and Tom Brady was convicted of underinflated footballs (Deflategate). The Spygate scandal only makes sense if they were radioing the information in to Tom Brady so that he would know in advance what the defense was going to do, and that is why I think Brady is a cheater, much more than Deflategate. Although in Deflategate, Brady's actions showed that he thought he was doing something wrong - he definitely went to some lengths to hide his actions.

By the way, I will say that I considered Bill Belichick the best coach in the NFL up until I heard about Spygate. And I will say that without the cheating scandals I would by now consider Bill and Tom to be the best coach and the best quarterback in NFL history. It's just that I think that Great Coach + Cheating = Cheater, not Great Coach + Cheating = Great and Savvy Coach.

Black Diamond
01-25-2018, 08:00 PM
To clarify, Bill Belichick was convicted for the videotaping opposing teams defensive formations (Spygate) and Tom Brady was convicted of underinflated footballs (Deflategate). The Spygate scandal only makes sense if they were radioing the information in to Tom Brady so that he would know in advance what the defense was going to do, and that is why I think Brady is a cheater, much more than Deflategate. Although in Deflategate, Brady's actions showed that he thought he was doing something wrong - he definitely went to some lengths to hide his actions.

By the way, I will say that I considered Bill Belichick the best coach in the NFL up until I heard about Spygate. And I will say that without the cheating scandals I would by now consider Bill and Tom to be the best coach and the best quarterback in NFL history. It's just that I think that Great Coach + Cheating = Cheater, not Great Coach + Cheating = Great and Savvy Coach.
Convicted by whom?

Russ
01-25-2018, 08:05 PM
Convicted by whom?

The NFL office. Not a court of law, but the equivalent for NFL violations.

Gunny
01-25-2018, 08:08 PM
The NFL office. Not a court of law, but the equivalent for NFL violations.That conviction and $1,000 will buy you a legally purchased handgun.

Abbey Marie
01-25-2018, 08:10 PM
That conviction and $1,000 will buy you a legally purchased handgun.

What difference does that make? The question is "Did they cheat"? and the organization least likely to want a cheating scandal to go public said, "Yes".

Gunny
01-25-2018, 08:14 PM
What difference does that make? The question is "Did they cheat"? and the organization least likely to want a cheating scandal to go public said, "Yes".I don't believe they did. And I have about as much respect for Goodell and any decision he makes as I do Hillary Clinton. Being "convicted" by Roger Goodell has zero credibility with me.

Oh, my comment was speaking to the legal impact a Roger Goodell conviction has in the real world.

Bilgerat
01-26-2018, 09:28 AM
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26991622_1993505577528578_3404269216389359436_n.jp g?oh=fd56b6c06c854a1a7296881c7c2975ee&oe=5AD93F02

Russ
01-30-2018, 08:48 PM
I don't believe they did. And I have about as much respect for Goodell and any decision he makes as I do Hillary Clinton. Being "convicted" by Roger Goodell has zero credibility with me.

Oh, my comment was speaking to the legal impact a Roger Goodell conviction has in the real world.

Gunny, while I respect your opinion, I do believe they did cheat. The conviction by Goodell is not a big factor in that belief, but it does put the Patriots on a very short list of teams that have been punished by the NFL for cheating. There is ample evidence besides Goodell's ruling, though, such as the former assistant coach from the Patriots admitting what had happened after he'd gone to the Jets. Trust me, he wasn't doing that to enhance his NFL career. And the video tapes he provided, but that were burned by the NFL office. The cheating stories are not made up out of thin air.

That said, I won't bring it up any more.

Black Diamond
01-30-2018, 08:59 PM
I am pretty sure a deflated football doesn't account for a five touchdown deficit.

Black Diamond
01-30-2018, 09:01 PM

Here's what scares me.

Pats win 31-20
Maybe mcnabb will start.

LongTermGuy
01-30-2018, 09:23 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11196&stc=1

​And Brady will go to the white-house if his team WINS....

https://www.alternet.org/sites/default/files/styles/story_image/public/story_images/e1c4d7fe-b9c6-44dc-b5b2-35fc11880d65.jpg?itok=s4VxMvjl
This guy wont....and would rather stick with the black lies matter / black power kneelers

"No, I’m not going to the White House. Are you kidding me?"

https://www.alternet.org/culture/nfl-player-chris-long-refuses-visit-white-house-if-eagles-win-super-bowl

I was for the Eagles....Now Im for the American " Patriots" :salute:

Go Brady....Kick eagles ass! :laugh:

Abbey Marie
01-31-2018, 09:12 AM
Gunny, while I respect your opinion, I do believe they did cheat. The conviction by Goodell is not a big factor in that belief, but it does put the Patriots on a very short list of teams that have been punished by the NFL for cheating. There is ample evidence besides Goodell's ruling, though, such as the former assistant coach from the Patriots admitting what had happened after he'd gone to the Jets. Trust me, he wasn't doing that to enhance his NFL career. And the video tapes he provided, but that were burned by the NFL office. The cheating stories are not made up out of thin air.

That said, I won't bring it up any more.

Yeah, it's a waste of time, when people put their hands over their ears and refuse to hear the truth. Not just in sports, but politics, and well, everything really.

Whatever.

Bilgerat
02-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Patriots Super Bowl wins

Super Bowl XXXVI (http://www.patriots.com/team/history/super-bowls/super-bowl-XXXVI); Feb. 3, 2002: Patriots 20, Rams 17

Super Bowl XXXVIII (http://www.patriots.com/team/history/super-bowls/super-bowl-XXXVIII); Feb. 1, 2004: Patriots 32, Panthers 29

Super Bowl XXXIX (http://www.patriots.com/team/history/super-bowls/super-bowl-XXXIX); Feb. 6, 2005: Patriots 24, Eagles 21

Super Bowl XLIX (http://www.patriots.com/team/game/2014/super-bowl/new-england-patriots-vs-seattle-seahawks); Feb. 1, 2015: Patriots 28, Seahawks 24

Super Bowl LI (http://www.patriots.com/team/game/2016/super-bowl/new-england-patriots-vs-atlanta-falcons); Feb. 5, 2017: Patriots 34, Falcons 28

Eagles Super Bowls

Super Bowl XV (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XV); Jan. 25, 1981: Raiders 27, Eagles 10

​Super Bowl XXXIX (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXXIX); Feb. 6, 2005: Patriots 24, Eagles 21