PDA

View Full Version : Only in CA - Space Tax

Gunny
01-22-2018, 12:57 AM
That's right. California wants to tax space travel. Never mind there isn't any such thing yet :laugh: Since a lot of aerospace technology comes from CA, look for those businesses to appear in a neighborhood near you as they flee the "We Tax Air" State.

darin
01-22-2018, 02:05 AM
Completely failed state. CA is the poster-child of how Government fails the governed.

Elessar
01-22-2018, 04:40 AM
That's right. California wants to tax space travel. Never mind there isn't any such thing yet :laugh: Since a lot of aerospace technology comes from CA, look for those businesses to appear in a neighborhood near you as they flee the "We Tax Air" State.

How bullshit is that?

They chased most of aerospace indursty away and now want to tax it?
Would not endorce or support it? Put wage-earners out of work?

Guess what for.....illegals and sancurary cities.

Typical.

Gunny
01-22-2018, 08:21 AM
How bullshit is that?

They chased most of aerospace indursty away and now want to tax it?
Would not endorce or support it? Put wage-earners out of work?

Guess what for.....illegals and sancurary cities.

Typical.There is a Bill in the House being proposed by a Representative (not sure which one) to stop the crap before it stops. Have no idea where it's sitting what with all the "important" things -- like a budget -- Congress has to get to.

Gunny
01-22-2018, 10:27 AM
I really need to quit thinking about this topic, BUT ...

Realistically, how the Hell do to tax outer space? I mean I know CA thinks it's the center of the universe and all, but really ...

Did they miss last weeks news? Businesses are leaving CA in droves because of the taxes? I was in the military when I was there and didn't have to pay state tax so I didn't realize how ridiculous that place is. My wife had a job there and had to pay State tax and I remember it being a lot, but I chalked that up to I think ANY State income tax is BS.

That state is going to have to be occupied or cut adrift. First thing I'd nullify is their courts.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-22-2018, 10:42 AM
I really need to quit thinking about this topic, BUT ...

Realistically, how the Hell do to tax outer space? I mean I know CA thinks it's the center of the universe and all, but really ...

Did they miss last weeks news? Businesses are leaving CA in droves because of the taxes? I was in the military when I was there and didn't have to pay state tax so I didn't realize how ridiculous that place is. My wife had a job there and had to pay State tax and I remember it being a lot, but I chalked that up to I think ANY State income tax is BS.

That state is going to have to be occupied or cut adrift. First thing I'd nullify is their courts.
It's coming to a head and something will have to be done with the state, because businesses are leaving in droves. The state is already billions in debt.

Why is that where ever people mass together, the place turns into a leftist shit hole?

Gunny
01-22-2018, 10:54 AM
It's coming to a head and something will have to be done with the state, because businesses are leaving in droves. The state is already billions in debt.

Why is that where ever people mass together, the place turns into a leftist shit hole?Because leftists create the city. They have to feel protected. They have to have a bunch of rules usually purchased by the highest bidder to get what they want and make their jellyfish spines legally equal to people with real backbones. They huddle together in fear believing there is security in numbers. Then they start trying to change everything else in the world and take away any means of resistance to force others to conform to their stupid rules to keep that facade of equality up.

In the end, they're just scared little rabbits.

Taco Junkie
01-22-2018, 11:07 AM
Why stop with space? Why not tax the Pacific Ocean too? How about breathing? Tax that fine LA smog saving millions of people from skin cancer from that mean old sun. Speaking of the sun, tax the sun. The moon. The stars. Rain. Clouds.

Here's a radical idea (for a radical state): tax movie stars, producers and directors at 90% of income derived from movies and television (90% of which is crap so it justifies that level of taxation). They'll still be rich and this follows your philosophy of taxing the rich to give to the poor (anyone want to bet 90% of actors would suddenly become Republicans?).

The land of fruits and nuts.

pete311
01-22-2018, 11:12 AM
Lots of wacky bills are introduced in all states. Introduced does not mean passed.

Gunny
01-22-2018, 11:16 AM
Lots of wacky bills are introduced in all states. Introduced does not mean passed."Lots of States" are NOT California where whacky is the rule of the day.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-22-2018, 11:23 AM
Because leftists create the city. They have to feel protected. They have to have a bunch of rules usually purchased by the highest bidder to get what they want and make their jellyfish spines legally equal to people with real backbones. They huddle together in fear believing there is security in numbers. Then they start trying to change everything else in the world and take away any means of resistance to force others to conform to their stupid rules to keep that facade of equality up.

In the end, they're just scared little rabbits.
I think you nailed it, but they're wrong.

In the city is actually one of the worst places to be if there was ever a national crisis. They'd be the first places bombed if we were ever attacked, and if the food trucks every stopped delivering food into the cities daily, they'd run out of food in just days. They'd be killing each other over a pack of stale hotdogs after 2 days. I could live out here in the sticks of Wisconsin for months, even indefinitely, so long as we weren't invaded by the few that might escape the city thinking they're going to find food out in the country. That's when they run into all us HICKS that they have so LOVED INSULTING, us DUMBASS REDNECKS out here in fly over country, ya, we're REALLY going to be in the mood to help YOU mother fuckers. Well SORRY, we're ALL OUT OF GIVE A FUCK. They'll be met with BULLETS instead of HAND OUTS, and I got plenty of fucking bullets.

pete311
01-22-2018, 11:24 AM
"Lots of States" are NOT California where whacky is the rule of the day.

whatever, you wish your dumpy state was as productive.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-22-2018, 11:37 AM
WTF is PRODUCTIVE about $400 BILLION IN DEBT, and PROTECTING ILLEGAL ALIENS and PISSING ON FEDERAL LAW every chance they get?

http://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/California-s-400-billion-debt-worries-analysts-6812264.php

Hmmmm? WTF IS PRODUCTIVE ABOUT THAT?

You're PATHETIC, Pete... seriously... you're fucking PATHETIC... a RADICAL little LEFTIST DEMOCRAT.

Black Diamond
01-22-2018, 11:41 AM
The secret to your success is high taxes and perversion. Not that wealthy people want to go where the "perfect " weather is.

Black Diamond
01-22-2018, 11:42 AM
WTF is PRODUCTIVE about $400 BILLION IN DEBT, and PROTECTING ILLEGAL ALIENS and PISSING ON FEDERAL LAW every chance they get?

http://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/California-s-400-billion-debt-worries-analysts-6812264.php

Hmmmm? WTF IS PRODUCTIVE ABOUT THAT?

You're PATHETIC, Pete... seriously... you're fucking PATHETIC... a RADICAL little LEFTIST DEMOCRAT.
Yeah didn't they go broke when yeah Austrian rhino was governor ?

Gunny
01-22-2018, 11:52 AM

https://comptroller.texas.gov/economy/50state/

Read and weep. Feel free to borrow my dustpan to scoop up that debris you're defending. :)

aboutime
01-22-2018, 02:36 PM

petey. And you come here to represent...proudly, how YOU are just as dumpy by defending it?

Are you related to MOONBEAM Brown? You guys are all joined at the hip in mutual stupidity.