PDA

View Full Version : A plea for lieberalism

GW in Ohio
08-15-2007, 02:19 PM
I note with disappointment that the threads of the poster known as lieberalism are all being closed.

I would respectfully suggest to the board administrators that they give lieberalism free rein to post here, for two reasons:

It's a matter of free speech. If you have a publicly-accessible political forum, you should allow all points of view, without making judgments on whether a given point of view is valid. If Adolf Hitler or Jeffrey Dahmer showed up here, I would support their right to express themselves. If their point of view is wrong, that will quickly be found out.
Colorful characters like lieberalism liven up the place. Don't discount the value of that.

Thanks for listening to my suggestions.

red states rule
08-15-2007, 02:21 PM
I note with disappointment that the threads of the poster known as lieberalism are all being closed.

I would respectfully suggest to the board administrators that they give lieberalism free rein to post here, for two reasons:

It's a matter of free speech. If you have a publicly-accessible political forum, you should allow all points of view, without making judgments on whether a given point of view is valid. If Adolf Hitler or Jeffrey Dahmer showed up here, I would support their right to express themselves. If their point of view is wrong, that will quickly be found out.
Colorful characters like lieberalism liven up the place. Don't discount the value of that.

Point 1

Actions of the mods should not be addressed in public

Point 2

He is a liberal acting like a kook conservative

theHawk
08-15-2007, 02:59 PM

I would normally agree with that, however lieberism opened a bunch of nonesense threads in the wrong forum. The one thread he did open that actually pertained to 'Current Events' remains open I believe. Opening a thread about yourself or one to smear another member has no place in Current Events, it should of been opened in the Steel Cage or Lounge.

theHawk
08-15-2007, 03:02 PM
And by the way. This very thread itself has nothing to do with USA Current Events, and should had likewise been opened in the lounge or whatever.

gabosaurus
08-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Whether liberal, conservative or one pretending to be another, an idiot is still an idiot. Why this kook was allowed to come back after opening a dozen bogus threads is beyond me.

Mr. P
08-15-2007, 04:27 PM
Whether liberal, conservative or one pretending to be another, an idiot is still an idiot. Why this kook was allowed to come back after opening a dozen bogus threads is beyond me.

:clap:

Nukeman
08-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Holy shit I think there are snowballs in hell right now!!!!!!!

I agree with yaa 100%

:laugh2::clap::laugh2::clap::laugh2::clap:

glockmail
08-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Holy shit I think there are snowballs in hell right now!!!!!!!

I agree with yaa 100%

:laugh2::clap::laugh2::clap::laugh2::clap: Pigs are flying as well. :cheers2:

08-15-2007, 05:31 PM

many people say the same thing about yourself.

gabosaurus
08-15-2007, 06:17 PM
many people say the same thing about yourself.

And they are free to do so.

lieberalism
08-15-2007, 09:57 PM
thanks gw in ohio

the rest of you can fuk off if you cant handle the truth!

Yurt
08-15-2007, 10:00 PM
thanks gw in ohio

hahahhahaa, you are not the truth, so nothing to handle.

08-15-2007, 10:09 PM
thanks gw in ohio

You've spoken truth? Since when? When did i miss this?

lieberalism
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
read my threads they are fulls of facts that u libs cant deal with. u want to ignore the problems and attack my solutions. guess what buddy, when its too late u will wish u had listened.

Yurt
08-15-2007, 10:53 PM
read my threads they are fulls of facts that u libs cant deal with. u want to ignore the problems and attack my solutions. guess what buddy, when its too late u will wish u had listened.

if you care, tell us what we should have listened to?

LIE brlsm.

82Marine89
08-15-2007, 11:33 PM
thanks gw in ohio

You are officially my first negative rep.

red states rule
08-16-2007, 05:50 AM
thanks gw in ohio

you are a kook lib - that post proves it

red states rule
08-16-2007, 05:51 AM
You are officially my first negative rep.

and you being getting some rep for it

GW in Ohio
08-16-2007, 07:25 AM
you are a kook lib - that post proves it

Some of you guys have concluded that lieberalism is actually a liberal in disguise. May I ask what you base that on?

Lieberalism has expressed gratitude to me for defending his right to speak his mind. Our politics are diametrically opposed, but I'll defend his right to express his opinions.

red states rule
08-16-2007, 07:31 AM
Some of you guys have concluded that lieberalism is actually a liberal in disguise. May I ask what you base that on?

Lieberalism has expressed gratitude to me for defending his right to speak his mind. Our politics are diametrically opposed, but I'll defend his right to express his opinions.

he is a kook lib acting like a conservative

much like the satire I post from Larry who claims to a kook lib (he is really a conservative)

It is easy to spot them

glockmail
08-16-2007, 11:42 AM

.... He's trying to mimic all the generalities that liberals claim on conservatives and are almost never true. That makes it bare-ass obvious he's a lib.:pee:

theHawk
08-16-2007, 11:45 AM
He's trying to mimic all the generalities that liberals claim on conservatives and are almost never true. That makes it bare-ass obvious he's a lib.:pee:

Kind of like that bushlover flamming lib, who always posted how wonderful Bush was. LOL.

GW in Ohio
08-16-2007, 11:57 AM
He's trying to mimic all the generalities that liberals claim on conservatives and are almost never true. That makes it bare-ass obvious he's a lib.:pee:

glockie.....

Let me say this as gently and kindly as I know how.

There are a number of conservatives here who are so over the top, they are caricatures of right-wing wackos. You could make the same case for them being liberal red herrings that you're making for lieberalism.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 12:01 PM
glockie.....

Let me say this as gently and kindly as I know how.

There are a number of conservatives here who are so over the top, they are caricatures of right-wing wackos. You could make the same case for them being liberal red herrings that you're making for lieberalism. Gentle poster: name one, cite examples. :poke: