PDA

View Full Version : Trump-Russia: Jeff Sessions questioned in Mueller inquiry

Gunny
01-23-2018, 08:04 PM
US Attorney General Jeff Sessions has been questioned in an investigation into whether Russia colluded with the Trump campaign in the 2016 election.
The Department of Justice (DoJ) confirmed to the BBC that America's top prosecutor was interviewed last week.
Mr Sessions is thought to be the first member of President Donald Trump's cabinet to be questioned.
Former FBI Director Robert Mueller is leading the inquiry into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
Mr Mueller, who was appointed as special counsel, is also investigating whether Mr Trump's firing of FBI director James Comey in May last year was an effort to obstruct the agency's Russia probe.
The interview with Mr Sessions, the nation's top lawman, lasted several hours, according to US media reports.
Mr Trump said later on Tuesday he was not at all concerned about Mr Sessions' interview.

more ...http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42793236

No answers from Sessions. However, the Brits are very thorough. The article provides a good, basic timeline of events for Mueller's witch hunt.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-23-2018, 08:08 PM
Maybe this will wake the little lop eared dumbass up to what kind of a fuckin' witch hunt this really is.

I have ZERO faith in Sessions. I think he should be FIRED.

Gunny
01-23-2018, 09:46 PM
Maybe this will wake the little lop eared dumbass up to what kind of a fuckin' witch hunt this really is.

I have ZERO faith in Sessions. I think he should be FIRED.I'll tell you how bad I think this has gotten. I don't even remember who is what nor what they are supposed to have done. Pretty-much anything beyond Mueller's witch hunt that should have turned up something by now if it was going to is about some mystical "collusion" between Trump and Russia.

So IF that is the case, why are they not looking at the bigger and more important picture? If everyone is so sure this happened (hypothetically speaking), why aren't they investigating just how a foreign government goes about buying our presidency? I would find THAT a more pressing matter myself.

Black Diamond
01-23-2018, 09:51 PM
I'll tell you how bad I think this has gotten. I don't even remember who is what nor what they are supposed to have done. Pretty-much anything beyond Mueller's witch hunt that should have turned up something by now if it was going to is about some mystical "collusion" between Trump and Russia.

So IF that is the case, why are they not looking at the bigger and more important picture? If everyone is so sure this happened (hypothetically speaking), why aren't they investigating just how a foreign government goes about buying our presidency? I would find THAT a more pressing matter myself.
Hmmm. You got me wondering. Did Iran buy Obama ?

Gunny
01-23-2018, 10:03 PM
Hmmm. You got me wondering. Did Iran buy Obama ?Let's go one step further ... if you can buy the Presidency, of all people, why would Trump need some Russian rubles? I mean, WHAT IS IT the Russians supposedly did? Internet propaganda? Trump is his OWN internet propaganda.

Made people hate Hitlery? She didn't need any help. That fat skank pissed me off back in the 90s.

Black Diamond
01-23-2018, 10:06 PM
Let's go one step further ... if you can buy the Presidency, of all people, why would Trump need some Russian rubles? I mean, WHAT IS IT the Russians supposedly did? Internet propaganda? Trump is his OWN internet propaganda.

Made people hate Hitlery? She didn't need any help. That fat skank pissed me off back in the 90s.
She's been putting her foot in her mouth since the Tammy Wynette statement. Probably before that.

Gunny
01-23-2018, 10:12 PM
She's been putting her foot in her mouth since the Tammy Wynette statement. Probably before that.Trip to China on OUR dime as if someone voted for her and she was the President. That just pissed me off. It was right after he jacked up our taxes after Bush had just done so.

Republican wives redecorate the White House and open libraries. Fatass had to take a 747 and staff and security to China.

Then she drags James Brady out and parades him around for propaganda. Oh I bet she just cared a whole bunch about him :rolleyes:. Haven't seen nor heard from him since they used him for a prop for their farce of gun control bill.