PDA

View Full Version : ‘They Are Killing Our Dreams!’

jimnyc
01-24-2018, 03:29 PM
They thumb their noses at the laws, walk out in congress as if they couldn't care about being illegally in the country. They curse out congress and our country. Then they complain about having to follow the law? The only one responsible are those themselves that are illegal. And they make "demands" and talk about how they are entitled. :rolleyes:

---

‘They Are Killing Our Dreams!’ Illegal Aliens Hold Mock Funeral in U.S. Senate

Illegal alien activists held a mock funeral in the U.S. Senate rotunda, saying that because Congress and President Trump have not given them amnesty, “they are killing our dreams.”

A group of mostly illegal aliens and open borders activists with the group “United We Dream” gathered in the Senate rotunda on Wednesday to demand an immediate passage of a full-scale, expansive amnesty plan that would potentially give legal status and a pathway to U.S. citizenship to all of the 12 to 30 million illegal aliens living in the U.S.

United We Dream is partially funded by globalist billionaire George Soros.

The group of activists stood around in a circle as each illegal alien came forward saying they “deserve” and are entitled to an amnesty, each dropping an orange flower on the ground in a mock funeral-style event.

“To the Republican Party, you are responsible for us not being able to be with our loved ones… it’s on you,” one illegal alien said. “That pain, that suffering rests on your heart and your shoulders. And this flowers is for all those people that are crossing the border and risking their lives.”

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/24/killing-dreams-illegal-aliens-hold-mock-funeral-u-s-senate/

‘F*ck This Conservative, F*ck This Person!’ Illegal Aliens Charge Pro-Amnesty Thom Tillis’ Senate Office

Illegal aliens charged into pro-amnesty Sen. Thom Tillis’ (R-NC) Senate office on Capitol Hill demanding an immediate amnesty for all 12 to 30 million illegal aliens living in the United States, hurling insults in the process.

As the group of illegal aliens and open borders activists — with the George Soros-funded group “United We Dream” — stormed Tillis’ office demanding amnesty, one illegal alien from North Carolina shouted, “F*ck this conservative! F*ck this person!”

The illegal alien activist shouted:

I see no leadership in this office. This office is supposed to protect me. This office is supposed to make me feel like home.

I’ve already talked to Thom Tillis in person and he looked me in my face and told me that we have until March 5. He told me to my face that undocumented youth are not immigrants, are not priority. I’m not a priority.

F*ck this conservative! F*ck this person!

Tillis is one of the most pro-open borders Senators in Congress, authoring the SUCCEED Act this year with Sen. James Lankford (R-OK) which would give amnesty to at least 2.5 million eligible illegal aliens in the country, as Breitbart News reported.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/24/fck-conservative-fck-person-illegal-aliens-charge-pro-amnesty-thom-tillis-senate-office/

STTAB
01-24-2018, 03:49 PM
If Trump were the dick that so many say he is, or the dick that I actually AM, those assholes would have been arrested and deported the same day.

Gunny
01-24-2018, 03:52 PM
If Trump were the dick that so many say he is, or the dick that I actually AM, those assholes would have been arrested and deported the same day.Yep. Here're some handcuffs to go along with your broken dreams, bitches. Enjoy your ride. It's the last thing you'll get at taxpayer expense :)

jimnyc
01-24-2018, 04:00 PM
If Trump were the dick that so many say he is, or the dick that I actually AM, those assholes would have been arrested and deported the same day.

Yups, I hear ya. If Trump were 1/1000th of the asshole they say he is, and even 1/1,000,000th of the one "I" am, they would have been over the border while your round of illegals would still be getting fingerprinted!

Gunny
01-24-2018, 05:53 PM
Yups, I hear ya. If Trump were 1/1000th of the asshole they say he is, and even 1/1,000,000th of the one "I" am, they would have been over the border while your round of illegals would still be getting fingerprinted!This would be TOO freakin' easy!:laugh: In the Capitol? That place is total trap. This'd be like catching rats without cheese.

And I'd do it in a second. Thanks for coming mi amigos. Couple of hundred down, a couple hundred thousand to go :)