PDA

View Full Version : Flores: DOJ Using 'Every Option Available' to Find Missing Texts

jimnyc
01-24-2018, 03:36 PM
This all sounds SO SO eerily similar... using all options to try and find/recover missing emai.... I mean texts.

---

Flores: DOJ Using 'Every Option Available' to Find Missing Texts

The Justice Department will use "every option available" to track down more than 50,000 missing text messages that were sent between FBI investigator Peter Strzok and agency attorney Lisa Page, DOJ Public Affairs Director Sarah Flores said Wednesday.

"We'll use every option available to find the text messages through other forms, whether it is old phones, whether it is going to some of these technology companies that were involved and seeing if they have them," Flores told Fox News' "Fox and Friends."

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has said the DOJ will "leave no stone unturned" when trying to find the messages, Flores said, and "we're reviewing immediately how they didn't get into the server in the first place."

Meanwhile, Flores confirmed that Sessions spoke with special counsel Robert Mueller's and his investigators last week and was there for a few hours before returning to work "to get back to the work of this president, reducing crime, taking on sanctuary cities, taking on the opioid epidemic."

Rest - https://www.newsmax.com/politics/department-of-justice-text-messages-peter-strzok-lisa-page/2018/01/24/id/839140/

Gunny
01-24-2018, 03:38 PM
50K texts in 6 months. Were they f*cking their phones?

jimnyc
01-24-2018, 03:40 PM
50K texts in 6 months. Were they f*cking their phones?

Yeah right, I don't even text my wife that much. Idiots, using electronics in this day and age, for whatever reason thought they could say as they please and it couldn't be read by anyone else.

I'm wondering just what it IS in those missing texts, as I don't believe for a second that they are actually missing.

Gunny
01-24-2018, 03:46 PM
Yeah right, I don't even text my wife that much. Idiots, using electronics in this day and age, for whatever reason thought they could say as they please and it couldn't be read by anyone else.

I'm wondering just what it IS in those missing texts, as I don't believe for a second that they are actually missing.I WAS being a smartass, then thought about it. WHAT IF .... AND they turn up :laugh: THAT would be interesting to watch them try to squirm out of .... :)

Not much on conspiracy theories but I agree with you. we've heard this song and dance before. They can obtain regular old Joe Citizen texts but mysteriously can't find 5k texts between two government employees? Probably using government phones? Not likely.