PDA

View Full Version : Another Trump Fan *cough cough* Heard From

Gunny
01-25-2018, 02:03 PM
America is great. It's always been great — we don’t need to “make it great again”. I actually think that it’s always going to be great. But I want to emphasize that America could be greater if it sees itself as more than just the United States, if it sees itself as a part of a larger America. All all of us together — Canada, the United States and Mexico, The North American continent — could be the strongest, most competitive region in the world and the largest consumer market in the world.
But not with President Donald Trump.
The first day Trump spoke about Mexico and Mexicans, I felt very, very bad. Mexico doesn't deserve these insults, we don't deserve all the qualifications and the adjectives that he has used to describe us. Calling us criminals. Calling us rapists (http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/31/politics/donald-trump-mexico-statements/index.html).
In 2016, Trump offended 120 million Mexicans. And as a representative of Mexico, I’m here to make it clear that the real Mexico is different. We are still one of the largest economies (https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2015/05/top-10-things-to-know-about-the-mexican-economy/) in the world. We are a solid nation with a solid future. Mexico is a reliable partner to United States.
Crime in Mexico is high, this is true. It is also high in the United States. But we will never fix this problem if the United States doesn’t acknowledge that it is the highest consumer of drugs. I actually believe that similarly with alcohol and tobacco, the way forward is to legalize drugs and regulate the drug market — this is the best solution to the crime and violence we are seeing now. Take away the money from the cartels. Put that money in the hands of well-run governments so that we can use it to help build a better world: more science, more medicine, more technology, more innovation, better infrastructure, more schools, a better way of life for everyone.
more ... https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/vicente-fox-trump-has-fundamentally-changed-way-global-leaders-view-ncna840851

A MUST read for Vicente Fox "fans":laugh:

Gunny
01-26-2018, 12:40 PM
Guess I should have given this a different thread title but I couldn't resist. Vicente Fox whining his ass off like anyone but the goofy-ass left cares one bit what he has to say. Basically, the US and Canada should WANT to share their stuff with Mexico.

Here's an idea for Vicente ... take back all the illegals so there's someone left in Mexico for us to trade with and we'll consider it. Otherwise, your don't have's because your government sucks is YOUR problem.

He also says Trump doesn't know what he's doing and if another war starts, it will be started by Trump. Sorry, buddy, Bill can't help you anymore.

NightTrain
01-26-2018, 03:29 PM
Mexico doesn't want Trump for 2 important reasons.

First, he's bringing back the manufacturers that bailed to there for tax and low wages, secondly Mexico benefits greatly by having millions of American dollars wired there that's pumped directly into their economy.

Also, NAFTA doesn't look very promising lately, either.

mundame
01-26-2018, 03:42 PM
Fox says Mexico doesn't deserve all those negative labels???

What about the news yesterday saying Mexico now has one of the highest murder rates in the world what with out-of-control drug gangs having taken over large areas of the country, and that these gangs are now branching out to stealing gasoline by simply piping it into large tank trucks and driving away, widespread all over.

I think it's very important Mexicans go back and fix up Mexico. And that goes for ALLLLLLLL aliens from other dysfunctional countries: do not bring this dysfunction to us!

Because that is what happens. Blacks flee Baltimore, but they bring it ALLLLLLL to where I live, crime, crime, crime. If we can stop this process coming in from other countries, leading to our living no better than Haiti and Jamaica and Bulgaria, we should stop it. What is a government FOR, if it's not for keeping out invaders who ruin us?

Gunny
01-26-2018, 05:31 PM
Fox says Mexico doesn't deserve all those negative labels???

What about the news yesterday saying Mexico now has one of the highest murder rates in the world what with out-of-control drug gangs having taken over large areas of the country, and that these gangs are now branching out to stealing gasoline by simply piping it into large tank trucks and driving away, widespread all over.

I think it's very important Mexicans go back and fix up Mexico. And that goes for ALLLLLLLL aliens from other dysfunctional countries: do not bring this dysfunction to us!

Because that is what happens. Blacks flee Baltimore, but they bring it ALLLLLLL to where I live, crime, crime, crime. If we can stop this process coming in from other countries, leading to our living no better than Haiti and Jamaica and Bulgaria, we should stop it. What is a government FOR, if it's not for keeping out invaders who ruin us?Well said, and I completely agree. Don't bring your trashy ways with you. How can you come here to be part of the "American Dream" by moving Ciudad Juarez over the border with you? That is in fact trashing MY "American Dream" and I'm from here, you're not invited. I don't even like snowbirds moving into my state, much less people that want to live like 3rd world trash.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-26-2018, 05:47 PM
Maybe he'd be happier if we just annexed Mexico... or not. I think we should.

Gunny
01-26-2018, 05:57 PM
Maybe he'd be happier if we just annexed Mexico... or not. I think we should.Hell no. Then we'd have to bring that place up to our standard of living. We didn't keep the place when we kicked there asses for a reason.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-26-2018, 06:03 PM
Hell no. Then we'd have to bring that place up to our standard of living. We didn't keep the place when we kicked there asses for a reason.
IDK, Gunny... we were pretty imperialistic about taking what we have, why stop now? If so damn many Mexicans want to live in America, then just make Mexico part of America, maybe so many of them wouldn't want to come up here then, maybe they'd even want to go "home." How hard would it be to clean up Mexico when we have practically unlimited access to send resources there by land, and the Mexican southern border is just a tiny little slither of land? We could lock that down like Fort Knox with minimal effort.

It's just a thought.

Fuck Canada... who wants that frozen piece of tundra... except for all the gold up there.

Gunny
01-26-2018, 06:12 PM
IDK, Gunny... we were pretty imperialistic about taking what we have, why stop now? If so damn many Mexicans want to live in America, then just make Mexico part of America, maybe so many of them wouldn't want to come up here then, maybe they'd even want to "home." How hard would it be to clean up Mexico when we have practically unlimited access to send resources there by land, and the Mexican southern border is just a tiny little slither of land? We could lock that down like Fort Knox with minimal effort.

It's just a thought.

Fuck Canada... who wants that frozen piece of tundra... except for all the gold up there.Sorry. You couldn't GIVE me that dust bin. We don't have the money to bring those people up to our standard of living. And you can't make people be clean. If you can, have I got a granddaughter that needs to visit you :laugh:

In that regard, we need to clean up our own yard and quit worrying about others' if they pose no threat to us.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-26-2018, 06:18 PM
Sorry. You couldn't GIVE me that dust bin. We don't have the money to bring those people up to our standard of living. And you can't make people be clean. If you can, have I got a granddaughter that needs to visit you :laugh:

In that regard, we need to clean up our own yard and quit worrying about others' if they pose no threat to us.
The granddaughter is all your's, pard. This old coot is done raising kids... they scare the shit otta me... :laugh:

Might be someday they try and do what I'm saying though, time will tell.

Gunny
01-26-2018, 09:50 PM
The granddaughter is all your's, pard. This old coot is done raising kids... they scare the shit otta me... :laugh:

Might be someday they try and do what I'm saying though, time will tell.My granddaughter's a psycho. I call her Sybil. She has some honest-to-God issues. I lover her to death but she drives me nuts. I'm saving her for whoever I determine to be my worst enemy :dev:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-26-2018, 10:18 PM
My granddaughter's a psycho. I call her Sybil. She has some honest-to-God issues. I lover her to death but she drives me nuts. I'm saving her for whoever I determine to be my worst enemy :dev:
Sounds like psycho son the SUPER CHRISTIAN.

Gunny
01-26-2018, 10:22 PM
Sounds like psycho son the SUPER CHRISTIAN.She's bipolar. You never know WHO is coming through the door. Her or my ex-wife.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-26-2018, 10:33 PM
She's bipolar. You never know WHO is coming through the door. Her or my ex-wife.
Bummer... I feel sorry for people with that stuff.

I have a friend that one week he'd be living his wife and then the next he wasn't. She was bipolar and it depended on if she was on her meds or not.