PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting - students demanding free tampons

jimnyc
01-26-2018, 04:29 PM
Once again, demanding freebies. WHY should they get something/anything for free? And this disgusting method?

---

UF Students Stain Pants With Fake Blood for a 'Bleeeed-In' to Demand Free Tampons

The University of Florida (UF) student senate allowed itself to be bullied into providing free menstrual products this week, after a small group of students hosted a "bleed-in," staining their pants with fake blood.

"Are you frustrated about not having free menstrual products? Well this is the protest for you," the "Are You Seeing Red" event page declared. "This is a bleeeed-in. We'll be wearing washable red dye on our bums, as if we didn’t have a pad and the blood bled through. Then walk the day with it, to demonstrate how much we care for it."

No joke — this actually happened, and according to Facebook, 36 people went. Student Jenny Boylan (who goes by "Benny Joylan" on Facebook) posted a photo.

The student group "Gators Matter, Period." launched a petition demanding that UF provide free tampons, pads, and panty liners. More than 4,000 students signed the petition.

"Because there are no free tampons or pads at the University of Florida, students are often forced to go home early or skip class completely when their cycle starts unexpectedly. An impoverished student faces the choice between getting a meal and being comfortable, and that shouldn't happen on our campus," the petition argued. "We want the University of Florida to provide its students with the necessary menstrual care items, just like it provides ponchos, condoms and hammocks for its students."

In an interesting twist, the petition did not mention women in its demand for feminine products. Instead, students noted that "menstruating people have their period from three to seven days and menstruate from age 13 until age 51" (emphasis added).

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/uf-students-stain-pants-with-fake-blood-for-a-bleeeed-in-to-demand-free-tampons/

Abbey Marie
01-26-2018, 04:32 PM
I usually don't comment on looks, but I guarantee you every one in this "small group of women" is homely and self-loathing.

Don't worry, the overwhelmingly majority of women do not think like this.

Gunny
01-26-2018, 04:58 PM
I usually don't comment on looks, but I guarantee you every one in this "small group of women" is homely and self-loathing.

Don't worry, the overwhelmingly majority of women do not think like this.I've always found it rather inconvenient that I have to pay for socks and drawers. I'm trying to think up a protest for THAT where *I* don't look stupid :laugh:. I mean, seriously ... that's kinda TMI and gross.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Just another example of the MORONIC mindset of DEMOCRATS.

But this has been TAUGHT to these chuckle heads in today's schools and colleges. An entire generation, or two, of MORONS.

God help us.

Gunny
01-26-2018, 07:18 PM
I think I'd just as soon get my own. I remember when girls used to be self conscious just getting them at the exchange. Of course, they must have met my moron buddies who were tee-heeing and giggling over it. 13 years old boys are dorks.

I walked off because I actually liked her. She was in my Spanish class. It's not like we didn't ALL live in the same base housing :slap:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-26-2018, 07:56 PM
I think I'd just as soon get my own. I remember when girls used to be self conscious just getting them at the exchange. Of course, they must have met my moron buddies who were tee-heeing and giggling over it. 13 years old boys are dorks.

I walked off because I actually liked her. She was in my Spanish class. It's not like we didn't ALL live in the same base housing :slap:
Wish I lived on base still... I'd be at the gym every day.

I sold a really nice Golds Universal Gym I had because it took up so much room in my shop. It was given to me because it was damaged, but I fabbed up and welded a couple things and it was good as new. I got a lot of good out of it but now I'm kinda sorry I sold it. Been thinking about buying something else that doesn't take up much room... got any suggestions?

Gunny
01-26-2018, 07:59 PM
Wish I lived on base still... I'd be at the gym every day.

I sold a really nice Golds Universal Gym I had because it took up so much room in my shop. It was given to me because it was damaged, but I fabbed up and welded a couple things and it was good as new. I got a lot of good out of it but now I'm kinda sorry I sold it. Been thinking about buying something else that doesn't take up much room... got any suggestions?Sure. But I'm going to put it in the other thread. This one's about tampons :laugh: