PDA

View Full Version : FBI Deputy Director McCabe stepping down

jimnyc
01-29-2018, 05:42 PM
I can't wait, by tomorrow morning this will turn into an impeachable offense by Waters & the rest of the Dems will find all kinds of other crap to invent.

---

FBI Deputy Director McCabe stepping down

Washington (CNN)FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has told FBI staff he is stepping down effective Monday -- a move that surprised even those expecting his March retirement, sources tell CNN.

McCabe was a central target of President Donald Trump's ire toward the FBI over its involvement in the investigation into potential collusion between his campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.

He was eligible to retire in March, but with his accumulated leave, he was able to step down earlier.

Trump learned about the departure Monday morning, a White House official told CNN. The President did not answer a reporter's question at the White House about McCabe's departure.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Trump was not part of McCabe's choice to step down and that the White House had not been part of the decision.

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/politics/andrew-mccabe-fbi/index.html

What the surprise resignation of the deputy FBI director tells us about Trump

(CNN)The surprise resignation of deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe on Monday is simply the latest evidence that President Donald Trump not only expects total loyalty from his Justice Department but suspects anyone who doesn't show that fealty may be part of some sort of anti-Trump "deep state" conspiracy.

Doubt it? Remember what, exactly, McCabe did that drew Trump's ire initially: His wife ran for office in Virginia.

Back in 2015, McCabe's wife, Jill, ran unsuccessfully for a seat in the Virginia state senate. A PAC affiliated with then-Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe moved almost $500,000 to her campaign.

That was enough for Trump, beginning in July 2017, to see a conspiracy at work:

"Problem is that the acting head of the FBI & the person in charge of the Hillary investigation, Andrew McCabe, got $700,000 from H for wife!," tweeted Trump on July 25.

The following day, he tweeted this: "Why didn't A.G. Sessions replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a Comey friend who was in charge of Clinton investigation but got big dollars ($700,000) for his wife's political run from Hillary Clinton and her representatives. Drain the Swamp!"

Two days before Christmas last year, Trump was back at it. "How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin' James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife's campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?" he tweeted.

Trump wasn't done. "FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!" he tweeted later on December 23.

Finally, on Christmas Eve, Trump quoted Fox News Channel on McCabe: ".@FoxNews-FBI's Andrew McCabe, 'in addition to his wife getting all of this money from M (Clinton Puppet), he was using, allegedly, his FBI Official Email Account to promote her campaign.
You obviously cannot do this. These were the people who were investigating Hillary Clinton.'"

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/politics/mccabe-resignation-analysis/index.html

Gunny
01-29-2018, 06:45 PM
More CNN meltdown, AHOY! :rolleyes:

I've always had an issue with why over the top stupid people can't see they're stupid. Guess they're looking for another Special Counsel to blow even more tax dollars chasing their fairy tales.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2018, 10:56 PM
More CNN meltdown, AHOY! :rolleyes:

I've always had an issue with why over the top stupid people can't see they're stupid. Guess they're looking for another Special Counsel to blow even more tax dollars chasing their fairy tales.
They're chasing fairy tales now.

If another SC is appointed to investigate obamagate, it will be for crimes that are already apparent.

I hope the entire democrat party crashes and burns. I hate them all... with a passion.

Gunny
01-29-2018, 11:01 PM
They're chasing fairy tales now.

If another SC is appointed to investigate obamagate, it will be for crimes that are already apparent.

I hope the entire democrat party crashes and burns. I hate them all... with a passion.Their game is obvious. Drag everything out past the 4 year mark. They don't have a plan to win in 2020, but thinking forward has never been very man politicians' problems. They think they are going to take Congress, and the Presidency. And have no idea how except they assume everyone believes their bullshit and hatred.

If THAT is all they're running on, Gomer's got a SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE, Sgt Carter for them

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2018, 11:08 PM
Their game is obvious. Drag everything out past the 4 year mark. They don't have a plan to win in 2020, but thinking forward has never been very man politicians' problems. They think they are going to take Congress, and the Presidency. And have no idea how except they assume everyone believes their bullshit and hatred.

If THAT is all they're running on, Gomer's got a SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE, Sgt Carter for them
They thought Hitlery was going to win too... they still don't understand why she lost. They think it was STOLEN from them because Trump COLLUDED with the RUSSIANS.. they REALLY BELIEVE THAT.

They're so fucking out of touch with reality it's MIND NUMBING. But, they're in for another blow come November, because people know damn well obama fucked the country up good. THE NEW NORMAL... jobs leaving the US, wages depressed, GDP down, etc... it's just an absolute FARCE if you hear a democrat say they're going WIN THIS and WIN THAT in November... I mean, really, WHY... :laugh:

They're delusional.

STTAB
01-30-2018, 09:45 AM
At this point, if I were Jeff Sessions, I'd stop worrying about pot and start building a RICO case against the DNC. They are a bunch of fucking criminals and a danger to our country.