PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry Tells Palestinians To Stall Peace Talks Under Pres. Trump

Gunny
01-29-2018, 07:00 PM
A former secretary of state appears to be interfering with the Middle East peace process.
One America’s Kelly Ayers explains.
<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=125&amp;v=5xOIiPkGTwI

I'm saying if this isn't treason, it's about as close as you can get without it being treason. I'd bust his ass for interfering with official US Government business at least.

Listen to some of his insane comments. As far as I'm concerned Kerry is a fraud, coward and traitor. Ask me how I really feel.

Abbey Marie
01-31-2018, 09:42 AM
Blessed are the peacemakers. I guess for Kerry, partisan politics is more important.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-31-2018, 10:23 AM
A former secretary of state appears to be interfering with the Middle East peace process.
One America’s Kelly Ayers explains.
<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=125&amp;v=5xOIiPkGTwI

I'm saying if this isn't treason, it's about as close as you can get without it being treason. I'd bust his ass for interfering with official US Government business at least.

Listen to some of his insane comments. As far as I'm concerned Kerry is a fraud, coward and traitor. Ask me how I really feel.

Kerry is now and always has been a self-serving sorry POS.
He should be arrested and tried for his treason, both now and for some of his past actions, IMHO.
I DESPISE THE FFING MAGGOT..-TYR

Elessar
01-31-2018, 10:54 AM

Listen to some of his insane comments. As far as I'm concerned Kerry is a fraud, coward and traitor. Ask me how I really feel.[/FONT][/COLOR]

The reporter summed up his present qualifications: FORMER Senator and FORMER Secretary of State. That means he is
a Private Citizen with no offical status!

Treason? About as close as you can come. How about Sedition?

He had 4 years under Obama to try and work something out between parties, but Obama
was not about to make a committment becuase he is a yellow-belly. A strong Sec of State
would have shown him the error in his ways. That is what a Cabinet member is all about -
being an advisor.