PDA

View Full Version : The Weather Forecast

Gunny
01-29-2018, 07:55 PM
Remember when the weather forecast told you what it was today and what it was going to be tomorrow? That was nice. :)

Now, we get a dissertation on the weather EVERY night. What causes this, what causes that, why this is happening today because it was over there yesterday, a class on barometric pressure so I can understand just why it's humid or not and what that means for me. I can take the college course on meteorology in the amount of time I wait just trying to find out .....

Remember when we used to just get what it was today and what it's going to be tomorrow? *sigh* :laugh:

Abbey Marie
01-29-2018, 07:59 PM
Remember when the weather forecast told you what it was today and what it was going to be tomorrow? That was nice. :)

Now, we get a dissertation on the weather EVERY night. What causes this, what causes that, why this is happening today because it was over there yesterday, a class on barometric pressure so I can understand just why it's humid or not and what that means for me. I can take the college course on meteorology in the amount of time I wait just trying to find out .....

Remember when we used to just get what it was today and what it's going to be tomorrow? *sigh* :laugh:

And after all that, it's wrong.

:laugh2:

aboutime
01-29-2018, 08:09 PM
I knew it the first time I heard the people on the weather channel giving names to Summer storms, then Winter storms because they had to have something to talk about without all of the HURRICANES giving them a reason to BE.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-30-2018, 01:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM3d7ow1HRA