PDA

View Full Version : 38 Yrs Old Pedophile is "Trans-Aged"

Gunny
01-29-2018, 09:49 PM
:smoke:

I won't lay claim to being the only one who's been saying this for YEARS. I know a lot of us here have, while the lefties on this board and others have denied the slipperslope exists. We went from "just gays", to LBQRST-what-the-f-ever. to transgender, or gender-neutral or what-the-f-ever again to THIS. Was just on OANN. I'll see if I can find something on it.

A 38 years old man accused of molesting 3 children is using as his defense that he is a 9 years old trapped in a 38 years old's body and is "trans-aged". Going past the "just take him out and shoot him" line of thought, it's a POOR defense even if it was true.

9 years old boys HATE girls. They're freakin' icky and have cooties. NO SALE.

Now take him out and shoot him.

Black Diamond
01-29-2018, 09:52 PM
Put all the trans everythings in gitmo

Gunny
01-29-2018, 09:53 PM
A 38-year-old Chicago man accused of molesting three pre-teen girls told police he is a boy trapped in a man’s body, according to court documents.Joseph Roman was charged with a long list of sexual molestation charges after three girls between the ages of six and eight came forward alleging they were assaulted during a three-year period.
During a January 24 hearing, Roman reportedly admitted to some of the charges and told the court he felt he was “a nine-year-old trapped in an adult’s body,” according to the Chicago Tribune.
cont ...http://commonsensenation.net/the-sickness-of-transgender-38-year-old-man-says-he-is-a-9-year-old-and-molests-3-girls/

Gunny
01-29-2018, 09:55 PM
Put all the trans everythings in gitmoNope. send them to Iran. Let those hard-line ragheads be useful for something.

Gunny
01-29-2018, 10:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1IXA2s7wPs

Black Diamond
01-29-2018, 10:08 PM
How long before there are calls for fascism. And I am not defining "fascist" as someone who wants to build a wall and says naughty words like "bad hombre".

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2018, 10:11 PM
This is your DEMOCRAT PARTY. THEY are the people the DEMOCRATS SUPPORT.

Let them deny it. Let them say that they don't SUPPORT SEXUAL PERVERSION.

Oh wait... they want to QUANTIFY just how PERVERTED they SUPPORT?

Sorry... a PERVERT is a PERVERT... and the jump from BUTT FUCKING HOMO BOY to DUDE THAT LIKES LITTLE GIRLS is NOT a BIG JUMP.

You want to DEFEND SEXUAL PERVERTS, then your FICTITIOUS lines you've created where you THINK one is NOT a PERVERT and the other IS, are BULL SHIT. They're AAAAAALLLLL PERVERTS, and DEMOCRATS SUPPORT THEM.

Gunny
01-29-2018, 10:19 PM
How long before there are calls for fascism. And I am not defining "fascist" as someone who wants to build a wall and says naughty words like "bad hombre".There already are, It's just the people calling for it are trans-vocabulary.

Black Diamond
01-29-2018, 10:45 PM
There already are, It's just the people calling for it are trans-vocabulary.
What word is the antithesis of inclusivity.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2018, 10:49 PM
What word is the antithesis of inclusivity.
Antipathy.

Gunny
01-29-2018, 10:57 PM
What word is the antithesis of inclusivity.Trick question? Exclusivity. The only thing the left excludes is normalcy. If you're jacked up 3 ways to Sunday, don't know what your dick is for and aren't white, you're in the club.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2018, 11:21 PM
Trick question? Exclusivity. The only thing the left excludes is normalcy. If you're jacked up 3 ways to Sunday, don't know what your dick is for and aren't white, you're in the club.
If you have an American flag in your front yard, democrats hate you. You're a RACIST.

Black Diamond
01-29-2018, 11:43 PM
Trick question? Exclusivity. The only thing the left excludes is normalcy. If you're jacked up 3 ways to Sunday, don't know what your dick is for and aren't white, you're in the club.
:laugh: I didn't know it would be that easy.

Black Diamond
01-29-2018, 11:43 PM
If you have an American flag in your front yard, democrats hate you. You're a RACIST.
Fly the confederate one, then.

Gunny
01-29-2018, 11:49 PM
Fly the confederate one, then.:) I've got them all. US flag, Texas flag, Marine Corps flag and Confederate battle standard. I could mind f*ck and insult everyone all at once :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2018, 11:51 PM
Fly the confederate one, then.
There's nothing wrong with either.

darin
01-30-2018, 04:32 AM
Next time I'm arrested for rape I will tell the court I identify as the woman i'm raping, thus gave my self-identified consent.

Gunny
01-30-2018, 08:09 AM
Next time I'm arrested for rape I will tell the court I identify as the woman i'm raping, thus gave my self-identified consent.I was thinking more along the lines of identifying with a Democrat politician from CA. That way I can make up my own laws as I go.

mundame
01-30-2018, 01:56 PM
:smoke:

I won't lay claim to being the only one who's been saying this for YEARS. I know a lot of us here have, while the lefties on this board and others have denied the slipperslope exists. We went from "just gays", to LBQRST-what-the-f-ever. to transgender, or gender-neutral or what-the-f-ever again to THIS. Was just on OANN. I'll see if I can find something on it.

A 38 years old man accused of molesting 3 children is using as his defense that he is a 9 years old trapped in a 38 years old's body and is "trans-aged". Going past the "just take him out and shoot him" line of thought, it's a POOR defense even if it was true.

9 years old boys HATE girls. They're freakin' icky and have cooties. NO SALE.

Now take him out and shoot him.

:rolleyes: It only lacked that. Reminds me of the Twinkie defense. Something creative for a hopeless defense. Maybe a conservative lawyer getting publicity and making a point against these transvestite types at the same time.