PDA

View Full Version : HERE WE GO Folks... Hold On To Your Hats...

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2018, 11:18 PM
House Intel votes to release controversial surveillance memo to the public

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/house-intel-votes-to-release-controversial-surveillance-memo-to-public.html

mundame
01-30-2018, 02:05 PM
House Intel votes to release controversial surveillance memo to the public

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/house-intel-votes-to-release-controversial-surveillance-memo-to-public.html

I've been following this but have NO IDEA what any of it is about. We were watching the Dem speech about it last night, and I thought the speaker was going to have an apopolectic stroke. From which I at least concluded that whatever it is, is real, real bad for Dems. But why?

Darn, after the Plame case, I was hoping no more of these convoluted scandals would come out.

Abbey Marie
01-30-2018, 02:38 PM
I've been following this but have NO IDEA what any of it is about. We were watching the Dem speech about it last night, and I thought the speaker was going to have an apopolectic stroke. From which I at least concluded that whatever it is, is real, real bad for Dems. But why?

Darn, after the Plame case, I was hoping no more of these convoluted scandals would come out.

I sincerely hope so!

pete311
01-30-2018, 05:50 PM
Could be as soon as tomorrow

Black Diamond
01-30-2018, 05:56 PM
I am hoping it's not a Geraldo Rivera Capone vault moment.

Taco Junkie
01-31-2018, 10:50 AM
I am hoping it's not a Geraldo Rivera Capone vault moment.

I don't think the Dems would be over-filling their Depends hourly if they didn't already know it's going to show them to the world in their true light.

pete311
01-31-2018, 10:50 AM
FBI Director Opposes Memo Release Because of Inaccuracies, Source Says
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/trump-says-100-percent-after-he-s-asked-to-release-gop-memo

CSM
01-31-2018, 11:04 AM
"....according to a person familiar with the matter."

Wonder who that might be? maybe Hillary or Obama or Pelosi? Could be some dirtbag living in mommy's basement wo read a paper once.... hmmmm

Elessar
01-31-2018, 11:51 AM

Wonder who that might be? maybe Hillary or Obama or Pelosi? Could be some dirtbag living in mommy's basement wo read a paper once.... hmmmm

That sure is specific and conclusive!:laugh:

I really hate vague references like that. There is no substance at all in them.

Want to demonstrate accuracy? Then stand on your own two feet and identify yourself
or your 'sources'.

Abbey Marie
01-31-2018, 12:18 PM
Hey Nancy- "We have to release the memo before we can find out what's in it", right?

Seriously, if it is as full of inaccuracies as the Dems want us to be believe, release it and then contest those to your heart's content.

Perhaps the Republicans should do what the Dems like to do- just leak the memo and then say "Oops, don't know how that happened".

CSM
01-31-2018, 12:36 PM
Lately I feel like I am actually living out "The Wizard of OZ" .... flying monkeys and all...

Black Diamond
01-31-2018, 01:10 PM

So Chris Cuomo's sources.