PDA

View Full Version : Liz Wheeler: History teacher calls U.S. military dumbsh$ts.

Gunny
01-30-2018, 09:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_R0cqow8-0

If this had been a teacher calling black people black, he'd be fired and CNN would carry on about it for weeks.

Elessar
01-30-2018, 11:42 PM
Damn!

She is a firecracker!

darin
01-31-2018, 12:06 AM
Here's the thing.

Even the senior enlisted have masters degrees. The officers? PhD's are not uncommon. Today's military is more educated than that fucker can possibly imagine.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-31-2018, 06:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_R0cqow8-0

If this had been a teacher calling black people black, he'd be fired and CNN would carry on about it for weeks.

Beauty, brains, courage and in your face TRUTH!!!
ONCE MANY DECADES AGO, THIS NATION HAD FAR ,FAR MORE LIKE HER.
But now because of public education being socialized, dem party being socialized, mainstream media being socialized and most of our Federal government being socialized, she represents a very select few.
A pleasure to watch such a video, not just because of her BEAUTY AND HER HIGHER INTELLECT BUT BECAUSE EVERY DAMN WORD SHE SPOKE WAS TRUE!
We live in a dark, decaying and always lying world-- that video was so refreshing to see..
I would bet my life that I knew more about history by age fifteen that did that ignorant , hate-filled maggot that was trashing our men and women in our military!!
I'd slap that bastard. if he spoke that way to me, while we were face to face.. ---Tyr

NightTrain
01-31-2018, 09:12 AM
Liz Wheeler will go far. I've been watching OAN for a few months now in my hotel - she's got talent.

darin
01-31-2018, 09:38 AM
would have been more-effective to cite actual stats talking about the intelligence and education among servicemen and servicewomen.

Elessar
01-31-2018, 11:56 AM
Here's the thing.

Even the senior enlisted have masters degrees. The officers? PhD's are not uncommon. Today's military is more educated than that fucker can possibly imagine.

Lots of our junior enlisteds take advantage of tuition assistance to work toward degrees.
They have learned to be careful that credits can be transferred from one school to the next
for when they are relocated. Relocation for Coasties is every 3-4 years.

That idiot does not know what he is talking about.

Gunny
01-31-2018, 01:51 PM
would have been more-effective to cite actual stats talking about the intelligence and education among servicemen and servicewomen.IIRC, she mentions the issue had been previously covered earlier in the program? I heard the story on the regular news broadcast (on OAN of course) but did not see all of her show.

I don't know that the actual stats matter anyway. You think any lefties are watching the Tipping Point?:laugh: Or even OAN? The people who are, don't really have to be convinced.

I'll have to check the video for it, but I know if you read the actual article, OAN has a comments section. It's more of a sounding board for people who read/watch OAN than anything else. It's not a message or bulletin board the way we use them.