PDA

View Full Version : mexicans are CURRENTLY ruining america

lieberalism
08-15-2007, 10:01 PM
CURRENTLY, mexicans are taking over america. they are bringing their diseases with them. it is a known fact that hygiene is not a part of mexican culture. this is why we are about to have an epidemic. of course the mexicans have been living in filth for so long they are immuned. the rest of us are going to be infected though.

we need to build a fence that is high enough to keep them out, but low enough that we can catapult them back to mexico. every one of them.

the liberals and soft conservatives dont want to take extreme measures. they will not be excluded from the mexican reign of terror that is coming.

when a hardline approach is needed, it will be too late. then you all will wish we detained all mexicans in camps when it is you that is in the camps.

08-15-2007, 10:08 PM
What diseases have the Mexicans brought?

Do you really want to touch these "disease ridden" mexicans to catapult them back?

What terror are these Mexicans bringing?

lieberalism
08-15-2007, 10:41 PM
the diseases they bring are poverty to our cities, burdens on our infrastructure, taking our tax money, the various diseases that are normal in garbage filled areas like in mexico. do a google search and see how much sickness is in mexico.

the terror is that our white nation is going to turn into mexico part 2. and whites will be subject to discrimination. they will force all restaurants to serve tacos. english will be banned. all their tribal ways will be mandatory.

waterrescuedude2000
08-15-2007, 11:04 PM
I am at work right now in AMERICA and the only language I hear right now is NOT ENGLISH.... Yes thats right all I hear is the janitors speaking spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ILLEGALS AND WILL NOT STAND IDLY BY AND WATCH THE NATION I DEFENDED TAKEN OVER BY A BUNCH OF ILLEGALS.. and its not just the mexicans either its all of them each and every illegal.

08-16-2007, 05:29 AM
You guys are as bad as the liberals. makes me sick.

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 01:17 PM
What diseases have the Mexicans brought?

Do you really want to touch these "disease ridden" mexicans to catapult them back?

What terror are these Mexicans bringing?

Maybe you wanna read some of this avatar. But page 3, contagious diseases, answers your question.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1094/1139381909_1bbdca0b9b_o.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1161/1139382565_7b58633b65_o.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1292/1139383189_cf73622dac_o.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1073/1139383881_1b5b8fc5ec_o.jpg

Monkeybone
08-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Yo tengo TB *cough cough*

i hate to say it, but any nation that has water that gives you the runs and the ppl drink that water....yah.....

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 02:23 PM
Yo quiero TB *cough cough*

"You want TB?" :confused:

Pienso que acabamos de la guerra de declarar en México, y en el comienzo concentrando a nuestro Ejército en la frontera, entonces redondo arriba todo el ilegal aquí y los deporta. Conseguiríamos nuestra espalda de coutry, el problema sería resuelto, y podríamos tomar el cuidado para no permitirle suceder otra vez.

OCA
08-16-2007, 02:51 PM
I am at work right now in AMERICA and the only language I hear right now is NOT ENGLISH.... Yes thats right all I hear is the janitors speaking spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ILLEGALS AND WILL NOT STAND IDLY BY AND WATCH THE NATION I DEFENDED TAKEN OVER BY A BUNCH OF ILLEGALS.. and its not just the mexicans either its all of them each and every illegal.

What if the janitors were speaking Greek, Italian or fucking Gaelic for that matter, got a problem with that you racist piece of shit?

You hate Mexicans because they outwork you, plain and simple, they make you look bad.

Trinity
08-17-2007, 08:21 AM
I have one thing to say about this I worked in a Hispanic Night Club as a bar tender for over 2 years and they are some nasty people not all of them mind you but majority of them that came in there looked and smelled like that hadn't had a shower in weeks! I use to keep antibacterial cleanser behind the bar and used it constantly. There were a few times that I actually had to leave the bar and go out side because I was gaging from the smell. For some reason a lot of them seem to think if they dump and entire bottle of brut on them before coming into the club they are clean. Have you ever smelt someone that reaks of body odor and brut. it's not pretty!

Hagbard Celine
08-17-2007, 09:29 AM
CURRENTLY, mexicans are taking over america. they are bringing their diseases with them. it is a known fact that hygiene is not a part of mexican culture. this is why we are about to have an epidemic. of course the mexicans have been living in filth for so long they are immuned. the rest of us are going to be infected though.

we need to build a fence that is high enough to keep them out, but low enough that we can catapult them back to mexico. every one of them.

the liberals and soft conservatives dont want to take extreme measures. they will not be excluded from the mexican reign of terror that is coming.

when a hardline approach is needed, it will be too late. then you all will wish we detained all mexicans in camps when it is you that is in the camps.
Congratulations on posting the most racist and coincidentally poorly-written post I've read in a long time. Kudos. :clap: I hope you are "immuned" when the beaner epidemic is unleashed upon us.

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 01:12 PM
I have one thing to say about this I worked in a Hispanic Night Club as a bar tender for over 2 years and they are some nasty people not all of them mind you but majority of them that came in there looked and smelled like that hadn't had a shower in weeks! I use to keep antibacterial cleanser behind the bar and used it constantly. There were a few times that I actually had to leave the bar and go out side because I was gaging from the smell. For some reason a lot of them seem to think if they dump and entire bottle of brut on them before coming into the club they are clean. Have you ever smelt someone that reaks of body odor and brut. it's not pretty!

WHY did you work there? I'd have quit.

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Congratulations on posting the most racist and coincidentally poorly-written post I've read in a long time. Kudos. I hope you are "immuned" when the beaner epidemic is unleashed upon us.

And you need to read the article I posted above on all the diseases the illegal mexicans are bringing up to America with them, because you need to educate yourself, and what she said is in no way racist.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 02:12 PM

Pienso que acabamos de la guerra de declarar en México, y en el comienzo concentrando a nuestro Ejército en la frontera, entonces redondo arriba todo el ilegal aquí y los deporta. Conseguiríamos nuestra espalda de coutry, el problema sería resuelto, y podríamos tomar el cuidado para no permitirle suceder otra vez.

LMAO ...

Nice, but "tengo" is "have". "Quiero" is "want.":poke:

Gunny
08-17-2007, 02:18 PM
What if the janitors were speaking Greek, Italian or fucking Gaelic for that matter, got a problem with that you racist piece of shit?

You hate Mexicans because they outwork you, plain and simple, they make you look bad.

I'm STILL waiting for this "Magical Mexican" that can outwork me, OCA. Send a couople my way so I don't have to make up for the obviously inferior ones I got.:poke:

Monkeybone
08-17-2007, 02:36 PM
i changed it! stop picking on me Pale and Gunny. don't want me to snap and go on a shooting spree.

all the mexicans i know are lazy, or do shady stuff. that is why the are called lazy mexicans around here i guess....

and for the Hispanics that are good workers.....anyone can outwork/make any body look lazy when the other has a work ethic and the person that complains that they are taking the jobs sits in his moms basement playing Halo or bitching on a msg board. i used to do farm work as a teen, i know what it is like to work out in a field de-tasseling corn or building a fence or mowing or weed eating in hot weather with no shade.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 02:59 PM
i changed it! stop picking on me Pale and Gunny. don't want me to snap and go on a shooting spree.

all the mexicans i know are lazy, or do shady stuff. that is why the are called lazy mexicans around here i guess....

and for the Hispanics that are good workers.....anyone can outwork/make any body look lazy when the other has a work ethic and the person that complains that they are taking the jobs sits in his moms basement playing Halo or bitching on a msg board. i used to do farm work as a teen, i know what it is like to work out in a field de-tasseling corn or building a fence or mowing or weed eating in hot weather with no shade.

I wasn't picking on you ...yet.

I was addressing the blanket statement that all mexicans, illegal or otherwise, work harder than Americans.

Living in San Antonio, TX, I'd say I work with and around more of them than anyone else on this board, or at least as much. And i don't see them as any different than Americans. Those that have a good work ethic do, those that are lazy slobs, are lazy slobs.

What I will say is this: the more technical the job, the more whites and less Mexicans you find.

And I don't care if an illegal alien can work 24-7 at full throttle, he is STILL a criminal by his very existence in this Nation.

But as long as you keep changing your posts to suit us, you'll get more rep. :D

Monkeybone
08-17-2007, 03:05 PM
But as long as you keep changing your posts to suit us, you'll get more rep. :D

that's me.....a rep whore. gimmie gimmie gimmie!

well with the tech skills part, it helps if you can speak english as to be instructed.

up here, most of the ones i see are bus boys or something along the lines where you do't have to talk to ppl. or there might even be some stores in the 'little mexico' of our area.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 03:53 PM
that's me.....a rep whore. gimmie gimmie gimmie!

well with the tech skills part, it helps if you can speak english as to be instructed.

up here, most of the ones i see are bus boys or something along the lines where you do't have to talk to ppl. or there might even be some stores in the 'little mexico' of our area.

Actually down here, it helps if you speak Spanish to learn trade skills. I've run across Mexican instructors instructing in Spanish and screwing anyone who doesn't speak it.

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 05:40 PM

Hey... you wrote "I want TB" in Spanish. I just asked what you were talking about. I wasn't picking on you.

And I grew up on a farm myself. I know what hard work is first hand. Try harvesting tobacco. You walk along BENT OVER with a huge machete, push the plant over with one hand and cut it with the other. Do that for eight hours a day and let me know how you feel. Try bailing hay, stacking it by hand on a moving wagon, and then stack in a hay mow. Yeah, I know what hard work is, from shoveling packed cow shit out of a barn stall to morning and evening chores, and I don't believe there's a mexican around that's got anything on me as far as hard work, or any other farmer or rancher in this country. We've all done it. We did it long before these mother fuckers started invading our country, and we'll do it long after we kick their fucking asses out of here.

Monkeybone
08-18-2007, 02:23 AM
i knowz you guys weren't picking on me. i made a mistake, thanks for pointing it out sooner than later.

ah Hay bailing. was so much fun even with the allergies, unless you were in the barn...then that was just plain hot. and it sound like tobacco harvesting would suck. you can have the bent over machette wacking off job, i am glad that we had tractors and just had to lift.

that is one of the reasons i am glad that i live up north (atleast for now), that way the only ones i have to deal with are the ones that come into the hospital and nod their heads to "Juan, are you pregnant?" or somehow use their legal cousins insurace IDs! wow! i didn't know we could share insurance!

and wouldn't that be ummm racist of them Gunny to treat you dif since you didn't spek spanish?

Trinity
08-18-2007, 09:04 AM
WHY did you work there? I'd have quit.

Cause it was a job and I was a single mom and needed the money. oh believe me as soon as I found a new bar tending job I was outta there!:coffee:

Guernicaa
08-18-2007, 10:26 AM

Just so you know dumb shit, online translators don't work. They’re great for translating individual words but they cannot properly translate whole sentences.
So stop trying to act like your some 19th century wild-west cowboy fluent in Spanish…Because all you’re really doing is making a fool of yourself.

Gunny
08-18-2007, 10:26 AM
i knowz you guys weren't picking on me. i made a mistake, thanks for pointing it out sooner than later.

ah Hay bailing. was so much fun even with the allergies, unless you were in the barn...then that was just plain hot. and it sound like tobacco harvesting would suck. you can have the bent over machette wacking off job, i am glad that we had tractors and just had to lift.

that is one of the reasons i am glad that i live up north (atleast for now), that way the only ones i have to deal with are the ones that come into the hospital and nod their heads to "Juan, are you pregnant?" or somehow use their legal cousins insurace IDs! wow! i didn't know we could share insurance!

and wouldn't that be ummm racist of them Gunny to treat you dif since you didn't spek spanish?

Of course not. Only whites are racists. Everyone else has "ethnic pride."

Gunny
08-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Just so you know dumb shit, online translators don't work. They’re great for translating individual words but they cannot properly translate whole sentences.
So stop trying to act like your some 19th century wild-west cowboy fluent in Spanish…Because all you’re really doing is making a fool of yourself.

How would you know?

Guernicaa
08-18-2007, 04:44 PM
How would you know?
Because I've been through about 7 years of Spanish classes and know enough to be able to tell when someone really fucks up a sentence.

Also, every Spanish teacher I've ever had always warns his/her classes that using the online translator on papers will result in a 0. It's very obvious when someone uses it. It can usually translate verbs pretty well but it can not organize words properly and sometimes it will even give the wrong translation of a word.

Gunny
08-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Because I've been through about 7 years of Spanish classes and know enough to be able to tell when someone really fucks up a sentence.

Also, every Spanish teacher I've ever had always warns his/her classes that using the online translator on papers will result in a 0. It's very obvious when someone uses it. It can usually translate verbs pretty well but it can not organize words properly and sometimes it will even give the wrong translation of a word.

I can easily see that since a lot of Spanish is backwards from English.

So you're saying the online translator would probably translate "the beautiful girl" into "la bonita chica" instead of "la chica bonita."

Interesting trivia. I've never used one except for individual words.

Guernicaa
08-18-2007, 06:01 PM
I can easily see that since a lot of Spanish is backwards from English.

So you're saying the online translator would probably translate "the beautiful girl" into "la bonita chica" instead of "la chica bonita."

Interesting trivia. I've never used one except for individual words.
It can do things like that, but it can also just give you unpopular or stange words that may mean what you're looking for, but aren't used by latinos.
Take for instance this translator:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

If you type in "the beautiful girl" and have it translate it into spanish it gives you "la muchacha hermosa"...Most Spanish people wouldn't use that.

Hugh Lincoln
08-18-2007, 07:42 PM

The difference is that Greek, Italian and Irish people LEARNED ENGLISH. They're white people of European descent and they melded with the population here.

I'm curious, OCA. If these magical Mexicans work so hard, how come they haven't made MEXICO a better place?

OCA
08-18-2007, 07:45 PM
The difference is that Greek, Italian and Irish people LEARNED ENGLISH. They're white people of European descent and they melded with the population here.

I'm curious, OCA. If these magical Mexicans work so hard, how come they haven't made MEXICO a better place?

Governmental interference, they are still on the lord/fife system there for the most part. You are either ultra rich in Mexico or ultra poor, very little in between.

manu1959
08-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Governmental interference, they are still on the lord/fife system there for the most part. You are either ultra rich in Mexico or ultra poor, very little in between.

played soccer in mexico.......not quite true................

Hugh Lincoln
08-18-2007, 07:49 PM

The last part's true, but that begs the question: WHY don't they create a better government, if they're such "hard workers"? WHY IN THE FUCK should we as Americans have to suffer because RICH MEXICANS are corrupt??? THEY should shape up. Countries that are screwed up are screwed up because THE PEOPLE are screwed up. I don't buy this "well it's the government" crap - the "government" is not some inaminate object, it's more of the people in the country. It's like the same argument you get with blacks: they can't do well because of "the conditions" in the ghetto. Well, who made those conditions? BLACKS THEMSELVES. Same goes for Mexico. Shitty people, shitty country. Period. There's no need to import it, so let's not. If Mexicans are such hard-working, good people, Mexico will become a paradise.

OCA
08-18-2007, 07:50 PM
played soccer in mexico.......not quite true................

No, actually its quite true. Traveled extensively there, one of my favorite places to vacation to.

OCA
08-18-2007, 07:53 PM
The last part's true, but that begs the question: WHY don't they create a better government, if they're such "hard workers"? WHY IN THE FUCK should we as Americans have to suffer because RICH MEXICANS are corrupt??? THEY should shape up. Countries that are screwed up are screwed up because THE PEOPLE are screwed up. I don't buy this "well it's the government" crap - the "government" is not some inaminate object, it's more of the people in the country. It's like the same argument you get with blacks: they can't do well because of "the conditions" in the ghetto. Well, who made those conditions? BLACKS THEMSELVES. Same goes for Mexico. Shitty people, shitty country. Period. There's no need to import it, so let's not. If Mexicans are such hard-working, good people, Mexico will become a paradise.

Where and how are Americans suffering? I'm not suffering, are you suffering Willie?

Mexico is a glorious country and culture, vast wealth does not a good country make.

I'd take a hundred Mexicans working a job over one lazy legal American guy anyday. I'm not saying all Americans are lazy but low wages aren't the only reason they are prized.

Gunny
08-18-2007, 08:03 PM
It can do things like that, but it can also just give you unpopular or stange words that may mean what you're looking for, but aren't used by latinos.
Take for instance this translator:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

If you type in "the beautiful girl" and have it translate it into spanish it gives you "la muchacha hermosa"...Most Spanish people wouldn't use that.

lol ... I guarantee you Tejanos won't. They're more like "La mujer es mucho caliente.":laugh2:

I haven't heard "hermosa" since I took Spanish in the early 70s.

waterrescuedude2000
08-18-2007, 11:17 PM

See I was just stating that thats all I heard if I heard any of the others I'd be offended too.
"WE HAVE ROOM FOR BUT ONE LANGUAGE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE"
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

waterrescuedude2000
08-18-2007, 11:27 PM
I am sick and tired being called a racist when I am not. I want all illegalls gone not just hispanics.

OCA
08-19-2007, 08:53 AM
See I was just stating that thats all I heard if I heard any of the others I'd be offended too.
"WE HAVE ROOM FOR BUT ONE LANGUAGE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE"
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

So you are a douchebag and you think that no language other than English should be spoken anywhere inside the borders of the U.S.A.?

Fuck you you fucking racist piece of shit, you already revealed your racist self when you mentioned MEXICANS only in the title of this thread.

If I were around you right now i'd speak exclusively Greek and you wouldn't do a fucking thing about it, you'd sit there and suck down the big shit sandwich I was feeding you with a smile on your face.

You piece of shit racist.

Pale Rider
08-19-2007, 09:15 AM

Well just so YOU know, you smart mouthed little FAGGOT... I haven't taken a day of fucking spanish in my life, so how the fuck would I know what an online translator will and won't do? Huh? You think there's some sort of way I'm supposed to be able to divine that information?

Get off your fucking pedestal jerk off and get real. The only one here that sounds like a FOOL is YOU, as demonstrated by your LOVELY fucking NEGATIVE REP.

Hugh Lincoln
08-19-2007, 10:10 AM
Mexico is a glorious country and culture, vast wealth does not a good country make.

I'd take a hundred Mexicans working a job over one lazy legal American guy anyday.

You've drunk the neocon koolaid, man. Mexico a "glorious country"? Have you been there? It's a third-world shithole with flies on the food and a system of bribes instead of government.

As for taking a hundred Mexicans, take them. Take them, and your America-hating self, over the border. And don't come back. Lazy Americans? Show me these lazy Americans. You slander our whole nation! Would they be the lazy American dying in Iraq? How about the lazy Americans buried in coal mines? The ones working all day and forking over half their taxes so illegal Juan can have free healthcare at our emergency rooms and then skip out on the bill?

Today's VDare has some actual problems that illegals/immigrants bring: bedbugs.

http://vdare.com/

OCA
08-19-2007, 10:43 AM
back. Lazy Americans? Show me these lazy Americans.

Want me to post up welfare rolls by state? Sure many Americans work, the military and coal miners were excellent examples but...............there is a reason that many companies hire illegals and it ain't just low wages, its because the illegals work harder for less pay as where with legals you get less work and more pay demanded.

Think i'm lying?

Why is it that the Asians are basically kicking our asses in whatever corporate sector they decide to get involved in? Autos, technology, textiles etc. etc.....why do you think that Willie?

waterrescuedude2000
08-19-2007, 10:43 AM
So you are a douchebag and you think that no language other than English should be spoken anywhere inside the borders of the U.S.A.?

Fuck you you fucking racist piece of shit, you already revealed your racist self when you mentioned MEXICANS only in the title of this thread.

If I were around you right now i'd speak exclusively Greek and you wouldn't do a fucking thing about it, you'd sit there and suck down the big shit sandwich I was feeding you with a smile on your face.

IF YOU READ WHO STARTED THE THRED IT WAS NOT ME!!!! YOU STUPID SHIT FOR BRAINS JACKASS. DON'T YOU KNOW ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FUCK UPS????????

OCA
08-19-2007, 10:48 AM
IF YOU READ WHO STARTED THE THRED IT WAS NOT ME!!!! YOU STUPID SHIT FOR BRAINS JACKASS. DON'T YOU KNOW ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FUCK UPS????????

You are right, that is correct, I got mixed up between you two raving racists.

You are still a hating all Latinos based upon skin color kook racist. Noticed you didn't dispute that.

waterrescuedude2000
08-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Well the Illegalls are mainly hispanic but not all I could give a shit less if it was a black person or a mexican person or whatever it isnt about skin color its about them breaking the law you stupid fuck. I do believe we need to stop illegalls. THEY ARE A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

nevadamedic
08-19-2007, 10:52 AM

Actually OCA is the mother of all fuck ups. Get ready for one of his famous Temper Tantrums now they are quite amusing.

waterrescuedude2000
08-19-2007, 10:54 AM

I"D knock your teeth so far down your throat youd have to drop your pants to chew your food SO FUCK OFF and you wonder why you were on my ignore list. You are just a cockbreath faggot ass mother fucker. I have no problems if someone is bi-lingual as long as they speak english also

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Well the Illegalls are mainly hispanic but not all I could give a shit less if it was a black person or a mexican person or whatever it isnt about skin color its about them breaking the law you stupid fuck. I do believe we need to stop illegalls. THEY ARE A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

Esi den katalavaineis tipota, esi'sai poli malakas. Apeiloune to national security ti poutza mou!

Pas kai misiseis oi Mexicanoi mono epeidi derma kafe ehoune, to xeroun oloi.

Mallon tha paro ekaton hiliades paranomoi pou doulevoun para enas malakas san ton Nevadamedic o opios pernei lefta apo tous taxpayers.

:laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:02 AM
I"D BE KICKING YOUR ASS SO HARD YOUD WEAR IT FOR A HAT SO FUCK OFF.
I have no problems if someone is bi-lingual as long as they speak english also

Liar on both accounts.:laugh2::laugh2:

You couldn't whip my 5 yr olds ass, he'd kick your head off the neck then piss down it. Any friend of Nevada's is a fucking loser.

Hugh Lincoln
08-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Want me to post up welfare rolls by state? Sure many Americans work, the military and coal miners were excellent examples but...............there is a reason that many companies hire illegals and it ain't just low wages, its because the illegals work harder for less pay as where with legals you get less work and more pay demanded.

Think i'm lying?

Why is it that the Asians are basically kicking our asses in whatever corporate sector they decide to get involved in? Autos, technology, textiles etc. etc.....why do you think that Willie?

You're trying to bat back an argument against the importation of millions of low-skilled Hispanics by bringing up ASIAN NATIONS? You need to get your dumb arguments straight. Asian countries are racially homogenous and have populations with the highest IQ's in the world. That is what makes them competitive. Germany, Sweden, etc. are competitive for similar reasons.

Bud, there's a reason Mexico doesn't have a car company of its own. It's not because Mexicans are so hard-working. It's because they're squalid little ant-people just out of the jungle. As much as I point this out, one might just as easily note that you VENERATE them and turn them into super-humans... either extreme could be called, but I got sneakin' suspicion I'm a little closer to the mark.

And yes, there are welfare rolls in America. They're populated with blacks and Hispanics in high percentages relative to their total in the population. A few dumb, lazy whites? Sure, but never enough that you'd find in the history of recorded history a white nation that failed because of them.

It impresses me very little that you'd find the odd Hispanic willing to do heavy manual labor. Oxen do hard manual labor. This is an element of survival, yes. But to the extent you're saying whites can't do that, you're deluded. Actually, I think pretty much every race has demonstrated this ability. But that's not what makes great economies. You have to combine that with intelligence and innovation. Mexicans don't do that. We do. End of story.

waterrescuedude2000
08-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Liar on both accounts.:laugh2::laugh2:

You couldn't whip my 5 yr olds ass, he'd kick your head off the neck then piss down it. Any friend of Nevada's is a fucking loser.

And let you tell it. I can be more mature than you welcome back to my ignore list jackass

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Actually OCA is the mother of all fuck ups. Get ready for one of his famous Temper Tantrums now they are quite amusing.

Yes, i've been one of the many who have completely laid absolute destruction upon you. You are completely hated here, you've lost every poll that has been on whether you are annoying, liked etc. etc. etc.

How does that make you feel? It should make you feel like a complete fucking loser and rightly so. Go back to democracyforums.com and hang out with that fucking loser, liar and rape lover RSR......you ain't wanted here anymore.

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:12 AM
And let you tell it. I can be more mature than you welcome back to my ignore list jackass

Ignore is for pussies.................run bitch run! I completely fucked you up, you can't hang with me and you know it!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:dance::dance:

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:17 AM
You're trying to bat back an argument against the importation of millions of low-skilled Hispanics by bringing up ASIAN NATIONS? You need to get your dumb arguments straight. Asian countries are racially homogenous and have populations with the highest IQ's in the world. That is what makes them competitive. Germany, Sweden, etc. are competitive for similar reasons.

Bud, there's a reason Mexico doesn't have a car company of its own. It's not because Mexicans are so hard-working. It's because they're squalid little ant-people just out of the jungle. As much as I point this out, one might just as easily note that you VENERATE them and turn them into super-humans... either extreme could be called, but I got sneakin' suspicion I'm a little closer to the mark.

And yes, there are welfare rolls in America. They're populated with blacks and Hispanics in high percentages relative to their total in the population. A few dumb, lazy whites? Sure, but never enough that you'd find in the history of recorded history a white nation that failed because of them.

It impresses me very little that you'd find the odd Hispanic willing to do heavy manual labor. Oxen do hard manual labor. This is an element of survival, yes. But to the extent you're saying whites can't do that, you're deluded. Actually, I think pretty much every race has demonstrated this ability. But that's not what makes great economies. You have to combine that with intelligence and innovation. Mexicans don't do that. We do. End of story.

Not end of story. You may be correct on non-innovation etc. etc. out of Mexico but the fact remains that in 21st century America our economy and survival depends on the labor that they provide, that is just an undeniable fact. Are you gonna do that heavy labor? Am I? Probably not, seems not many other Americans are lining up to do it too...........yet he work still has to get done.

Its a catch 22.

Guernicaa
08-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Well just so YOU know, you smart mouthed little FAGGOT...
I'm sorry I'm smart Pale.

I haven't taken a day of fucking spanish in my life
Yeah I'm pretty sure you never even went to school.

so how the fuck would I know what an online translator will and won't do? Huh?
That’s not the point. The point is that you tried to act like you know a foreign language and you don’t. And you made yourself look really stupid.

You think there's some sort of way I'm supposed to be able to divine that information?
Maybe if you had some education you'd know? But then again I'm pretty sure you dropped out of school sometime around 9th grade in order to fulfill an incest relationship with one of your sisters. Isn't that what trailer trash hick fucks do?

Get off your fucking pedestal jerk off and get real.
I believe I was very real when I showed you you're a dumbass.

The only one here that sounds like a FOOL is YOU
Mmm...Not really. I'm not the one in this thread who just got smacked in the face a few posts back. You are. :finger3:

as demonstrated by your LOVELY fucking NEGATIVE REP
lmao...Do you really think I fucking care about "NEGATIVE REP" lolol????

Dilloduck
08-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Not end of story. You may be correct on non-innovation etc. etc. out of Mexico but the fact remains that in 21st century America our economy and survival depends on the labor that they provide, that is just an undeniable fact. Are you gonna do that heavy labor? Am I? Probably not, seems not many other Americans are lining up to do it too...........yet he work still has to get done.

Its a catch 22.

Importing what basically amounts to slaves sorta shoots down any motivation to even considering a career that consists of doing manual labor.
There aren't any fields to pick in Austin,Tx. Why in the world would any contractor hire an American and pay a decent wage when he can buy a slave and what happens when these slaves decide that they want more?

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Importing what basically amounts to slaves sorta shoots down any motivation to even considering a career that consists of doing manual labor.
There aren't any fields to pick in Austin,Tx. Why in the world would any contractor hire an American and pay a decent wage when he can buy a slave and what happens when these slaves decide that they want more?

"Slaves" denotes they are paid nothing and have zero freedom, hardly the case now is it?

Dilloduck
08-19-2007, 11:49 AM
"Slaves" denotes they are paid nothing and have zero freedom, hardly the case now is it?

Pretty damn close.

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Pretty damn close.

How is it close? Don't remember them being rounded up and shipped here, don't know of them being forced to work, don't remember them being bought and sold and I don't remember them being whipped.

I fail to see how its even remotely close.

Gunny
08-19-2007, 01:03 PM
How is it close? Don't remember them being rounded up and shipped here, don't know of them being forced to work, don't remember them being bought and sold and I don't remember them being whipped.

I have to go with 'dillo; although, "slave" is a bit harsh of a term. However, theer are MANY cases where they ARE froced to work. The coyotes deliver them to employers who keep them in veritable bondage. Yes, that's an extreme example, but it DOES happen.

The ones in the construction trade do menial labor for less than minimum wage. Hardly fair. The employers should be fined so hard it hurts, and the illegals deported.

waterrescuedude2000
08-19-2007, 01:53 PM
I say let them work and pay them what we make but tax them 60 percent its thier turn to pay for us for a while!!!!!!!!!!

Swarm
08-19-2007, 02:03 PM
I am in the construction business, and I hear a statement "mexicans are the hardest working" floating here. Well from my experience if you come in to work, bust your ass and do a shitty job and then contractor has to call in a senior electrician to fix your drywalling fuckups that cut the wire, have to call a senior carpenter to fix the jambs, and sometimes have to rip out parts of the house just so you can fix the fuckups, I am not sure exactly how valuable this hard work is. I know a lot of contractors and they say same thing, Mexicans are great for cheap labor, but you have to supervise them 24/7 on job site or they will fuck you over by making mistakes that just boggle your mind. I know a lot of mexicans that bust ass and work 2-3 jobs. I know other ethnicities that work 2-3 jobs. There is no such thing as one ethnicity is inherently harder working then other. There is however quality, and I would NOT buy a house build just by mexicans. I know some hacks that are whites too, however so I guess it all depends on the person.

Gunny
08-19-2007, 07:58 PM
I am in the construction business, and I hear a statement "mexicans are the hardest working" floating here. Well from my experience if you come in to work, bust your ass and do a shitty job and then contractor has to call in a senior electrician to fix your drywalling fuckups that cut the wire, have to call a senior carpenter to fix the jambs, and sometimes have to rip out parts of the house just so you can fix the fuckups, I am not sure exactly how valuable this hard work is. I know a lot of contractors and they say same thing, Mexicans are great for cheap labor, but you have to supervise them 24/7 on job site or they will fuck you over by making mistakes that just boggle your mind. I know a lot of mexicans that bust ass and work 2-3 jobs. I know other ethnicities that work 2-3 jobs. There is no such thing as one ethnicity is inherently harder working then other. There is however quality, and I would NOT buy a house build just by mexicans. I know some hacks that are whites too, however so I guess it all depends on the person.

:clap:

Being that electrician that gets to fix what the sheetrockers screw up, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

lieberalism
08-19-2007, 08:46 PM
mexicans can only do the work that any other animal can do. an ox can drag a field with a rake to get it ready to plant it, but it doesnt know why or how to grow food. same with the mexican. it just doesnt have the brain power to perform tasks that require thinking.

Dilloduck
08-19-2007, 09:04 PM

Wait until they can vote and rebel. Right now they have to lay low and suck up.

Pale Rider
08-19-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm sorry I'm smart Pale.
"Smart mouthed." Means you're a sarcastic little prick, nothing more.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you never even went to school.
Blah, blah, blah... blah.

That’s not the point. The point is that you tried to act like you know a foreign language and you don’t. And you made yourself look really stupid.
Is that right? So using an online "translator" to "translate" is some sort of indication of intelligence? When did they incorporate that into an I.Q. test? Oh they didn't.... hmmmmm.... kind of makes you look stupid then doesn't it?

Maybe if you had some education you'd know? But then again I'm pretty sure you dropped out of school sometime around 9th grade in order to fulfill an incest relationship with one of your sisters. Isn't that what trailer trash hick fucks do?
Blah, blah, blah.... I'm pretty sure.... blah, blah, blah.... incest.... blah, blah, blah. I'm sorry... did you say something? All I did was smell a passing turd. Oh... that was you.

I believe I was very real when I showed you you're a dumbass.
Blah, blah... I'm so smart I can't stand it... blah... you're a dumbass.

Mmm...Not really. I'm not the one in this thread who just got smacked in the face a few posts back. You are. :finger3:
Blah, I'm not the one.... blah, blah.... smiley finger.

lmao...Do you really think I fucking care about "NEGATIVE REP" lolol????
Blah, blah, blah.... I'm a neg rep whore... blah.

So, looking back at your post, and compiling all of it that was worth the bandwidth it took to post it, it's worth... well.... NOTHING!

All you did was put on a show for the rest of the board displaying your talent for spewing garbage, which isn't worth the time it takes to read it.

Now run along little boy. Grown ups are talking.

Pale Rider
08-19-2007, 11:18 PM
:clap:

Being that electrician that gets to fix what the sheetrockers screw up, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

Been there done that myself... hey... didn't we have a couple of boxes on this wall? Yup, they just got rocked over. Guess who was doing the rocking? I always swore they did it on purpose, because it was either that, or they were incredibly fucking stupid, or lazy.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Obama, I think I remember reading that Pale has a degree in electrical engineering. Just thought that you should know.

lieberalism
08-20-2007, 05:00 PM
electrical engineering is a blow off major

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 05:23 PM
electrical engineering is a blow off major

Care to translate the slang for me?

Gunny
08-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Been there done that myself... hey... didn't we have a couple of boxes on this wall? Yup, they just got rocked over. Guess who was doing the rocking? I always swore they did it on purpose, because it was either that, or they were incredibly fucking stupid, or lazy.

Mostly they're stoned and don't give a shit about the quality of their work, and REALLY don't give-a-shit about anyone else's.

Psychoblues
08-20-2007, 10:40 PM
What slang?

It's all fairly straightforward to me.

lieberalism
08-20-2007, 11:43 PM

a blow off college major, as in dumb people take it for an easy A

emmett
08-20-2007, 11:49 PM

Really? It is amazing the important details one can learn on here.

Pale Rider
08-21-2007, 04:14 AM

Electrical Engineering is not an elective class in college moron. It's a full degree program in a technical college, and it has a 25% wash out because of it's intense math... Trigonometry, Calculus, Quadratics. Yeah, it's easy alright... if you're fucking IENSTEIN!

Now you have any more ignorant bullshit to throw in my conservative face before I put you on my shit list jerk off?

Abbey Marie
08-21-2007, 11:27 AM
What slang?

It's all fairly straightforward to me.

Well bully for you.

lieberalism
08-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Electrical Engineering is not an elective class in college moron. It's a full degree program in a technical college, and it has a 25% wash out because of it's intense math... Trigonometry, Calculus, Quadratics. Yeah, it's easy alright... if you're fucking IENSTEIN!

Now you have any more ignorant bullshit to throw in my conservative face before I put you on my shit list jerk off?

hey retard, i said blow off MAJOR. not blow off CLASS.

obviously you were an ee major since u r retarded enough to take it!

Pale Rider
08-22-2007, 12:31 PM
hey retard, i said blow off MAJOR. not blow off CLASS.

obviously you were an ee major since u r retarded enough to take it!

Now who's the smart one? Hint: it isn't you. :fu:

gabosaurus
08-22-2007, 03:08 PM
It certainly isn't you, Mr. uneducated Pale.

Pale Rider
08-22-2007, 03:12 PM
It certainly isn't you, Mr. uneducated Pale.

And what is it you think you're going to prove with your ignorance by lying? Don't you think the board is thoroughly convinced yet just how fucking stupid you are?

Well keep it up then... I can't stop you from further displays of just how dog shit dumb you are.

But hey... look at the bright side... maybe you can set a record for the most times banned.

darin
08-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Enough.