PDA

View Full Version : MEMO RELEASED: Is It What It Was All Cracked Up To Be?

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 12:06 PM
IDK... not what I read here... but I do think it's enough to FIRE MUELLER... AND Rosenstien... hell a bunch of them, indict them. Whatever judge signed the FISA warrant should be STEAMING mad, because he was LIED TO.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937

Gunny
02-02-2018, 12:31 PM
THAT's it? What a bunch of BS. "Bigger than Watergate". :rolleyes: Where's the memo itself? THAT is what I want to see. Not some explanation from some media bot who thinks I need him to read.

If this is all about firing Mueller, then to ME, it's a waste other than to show what a bunch of stooges we already knew the Dems to be. The Republicans are acting like they struck oil and the Democrats are crying like babies. There's got to be more to it.

Or, my time's been wasted.

Black Diamond
02-02-2018, 12:34 PM
Al Capone vault?

Wheres Geraldo?

Gunny
02-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Al Capone vault?

Wheres Geraldo?Right?:laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 12:48 PM
That's not it, that's just a brief summary. The entire 4 page .pdf has now been released but the .gov website to download it has CRASHED.

They're talking about it on the news... and it's bad... real bad.

I think by Monday they'll be screaming from the roof tops to FIRE Mueller.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 01:00 PM
You're seeing it here first...

https://image.ibb.co/goQuw6/1_dc181c7564.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/hSBpUR/2_f5c1d6aefe.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/j25G9R/3_92f0295aa8.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/jwvuw6/4_56f3da6cac.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/iwjnG6/5_8f1928cca8.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/fsAuw6/6_2aa825ce93.jpg

Gunny
02-02-2018, 01:28 PM
@Black Diamond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2142): Your buddy McLame weighed in saying releasing the memo served no one's interest but Putin's. That appears to be the line the Dems are taking.

This a BBC article. It's not a book, but it's lengthy enough I'm not going post it. The Dems ARE going nuts.

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-42923524

pete311
02-02-2018, 01:50 PM
The dem response worth the read
https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=350

Black Diamond
02-02-2018, 01:51 PM
@Black Diamond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2142): Your buddy McLame weighed in saying releasing the memo served no one's interest but Putin's. That appears to be the line the Dems are taking.

This a BBC article. It's not a book, but it's lengthy enough I'm not going post it. The Dems ARE going nuts.

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-42923524
Maverick moron.

Kathianne
02-02-2018, 01:59 PM
Several things stand out. Anti-Trump bias on certain areas observed, but were not the triggers for the original investigation, read #5, it was Trump's own team member that triggered.

Now with this precedent, like the 'nuclear option,' we'll be seeing lots more of these in the future.

There's enough there to confirm that trust in any government officials or departments is misplaced. There's is no 'blockbuster' of a story here either, imo.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 02:00 PM
Maverick moron.
Yep... there's a reason the left blazes a trail to him every time they need some SHITTY comment directed towards President Trump, and then they try and pass it off as "COMING FROM THE REPUBLICANS."

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 02:03 PM
Several things stand out. Anti-Trump bias on certain areas observed, but were not the triggers for the original investigation, read #5, it was Trump's own team member that triggered.

Now with this precedent, like the 'nuclear option,' we'll be seeing lots more of these in the future.

There's enough there to confirm that trust in any government officials or departments is misplaced. There's is no 'blockbuster' of a story here either, imo.
The core fact of this ENTIRE fiasco is that the FBI KNEW the dirty dossier was FAKE, and they used it to get a FISA warrant ANYWAY, and more than once, and they leaked it to the press, and then used press articles written on their leaks of the fake memo that helped them get Mueller hired.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven, the facts are there and I predict that not only will be people fired and indicted now, but Mueller will be fired, so will Rosenstien.

Black Diamond
02-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Politics aside, it would be just like trump to fire mueller right after a home run speech.

pete311
02-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Here is what your pitbull Trey Gowdy says
"As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation."
https://twitter.com/TGowdySC/status/959495152770469888

Black Diamond
02-02-2018, 02:10 PM
The core fact of this ENTIRE fiasco is that the FBI KNEW the dirty dossier was FAKE, and they used it to get a FISA warrant ANYWAY, and more than once, and they leaked it to the press, and then used press articles written on their leaks of the fake memo that helped them get Mueller hired.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven, the facts are there and I predict that not only will be people fired and indicted now, but Mueller will be fired, so will Rosenstien.
It is interesting the democrats and McCain didn't want it released.

Gunny
02-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Two things stand out to me:

One, No FISC warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier

Two, Strozk was engineering leaks to the media with Lisa Page of classified information.

That's from a quick read between granddaughter driving me nuts. Anyone know WHY the sky is blue?

Black Diamond
02-02-2018, 02:17 PM
The dem response worth the read
https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=350
And Dianne Feinstein said there's no evidence of trump wrong doing re Russia. Some may call her a dog of sorts. I have a conservative friend in California who may be able to help us out with nomenclature. :laugh:

Gunny
02-02-2018, 02:35 PM
"As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation."
https://twitter.com/TGowdySC/status/959495152770469888Trump isn't going to fire Mueller. Unless he has a stupid attack. Why should he? Mueller is doing fine discrediting himself and his investigation on is own.

In the meantime he is playing Pied Piper with the hopes and dreams of every left bot out there that he's going to find something when he's so far into the sandbox now, he's going to invent something. Then he'll look even "brighter" than he already does. Personally, I don't see how he hold down a job. I think he's a dumbass.

pete311
02-02-2018, 02:38 PM
Trump isn't going to fire Mueller. Unless he has a stupid attack. Why should he? Mueller is doing fine discrediting himself and his investigation on is own.

In the meantime he is playing Pied Piper with the hopes and dreams of every left bot out there that he's going to find something when he's so far into the sandbox now, he's going to invent something. Then he'll look even "brighter" than he already does. Personally, I don't see how he hold down a job. I think he's a dumbass.

We shall see. However, he's not a dumbass. His credentials are quite impressive. Maybe you want to compare resumes with him.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 02:40 PM
Trump isn't going to fire Mueller. Unless he has a stupid attack. Why should he? Mueller is doing fine discrediting himself and his investigation on is own.

President Trump probably won't fire Mueller, but that's not saying that Mueller won't be fired. I predict his is fired by someone. There was already calls to end this "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" charade already, but now that we have proof that the entire thing was predicated on a FAKE dossier, then as of now we know that the entire investigation is ILLEGAL. President Trump WOULD be ENTIRELY within his constitutional rights to fire Mueller, but I think Rosenstein will be gone, so either Sessions or the next DAG will fire Mueller.

Ain't happenin' tomorrow, but we'll see... Mueller is gone.

pete311
02-02-2018, 02:42 PM
President Trump probably won't fire Mueller, but that's not saying that Mueller won't be fired. I predict his is fired by someone. There was already calls to end this "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" charade already, but now that we have proof that the entire thing was predicated on a FAKE dossier, then as of now we know that the entire investigation is ILLEGAL. President Trump WOULD be ENTIRELY within his constitutional rights to fire Mueller, but I think Rosenstein will be gone, so either Sessions or the next DAG will fire Mueller.

Ain't happenin' tomorrow, but we'll see... Mueller is gone.

Sessions recused himself.

Gunny
02-02-2018, 02:42 PM
We shall see. However, he's not a dumbass. His credentials are quite impressive. Maybe you want to compare resumes with him.Credentials mean nothing to me. I'm a "what you can actually do" type. Lots of people have pieces of paper says they're smart, but they got about as much common sense as my oldest granddaughter. She lets the little dog out BEFORE letting the big dog in.

Resume? In my world they hand you a bender and have you bend pipe according to a set of measurements, then hang it, then figure a load on a panel, a lighting load on a building, etc. They don't give a damn about a piece of paper and don't ask for one.

In the Marines it was simple. Can you drive that thing? Yessir. Well you just got elected driver.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 02:44 PM
We shall see. However, he's not a dumbass. His credentials are quite impressive. Maybe you want to compare resumes with him.
He's an obama kiss ass hold over that's as bad a political hack as one can be, and he better be attorney shopping as we speak to keep his ass out of jail.

There's your 3 amigos right there... the BFF's... as dirty and corrupt as you'd ever want to imagine...

https://image.ibb.co/nubq4R/bffs.jpg

pete311
02-02-2018, 02:44 PM
Credentials mean nothing to me. I'm a "what you can actually do" type. Lots of people have pieces of paper says they're smart, but they got about as much common sense as my oldest granddaughter. She lets the little dog out BEFORE letting the big dog in.

but seriously, have you seen the positions he's held? you don't just walk into them. you earn them. and btw he's a republican.

pete311
02-02-2018, 02:46 PM
He's an obama kiss ass hold over that's as bad a political hack as one can get, and he better be attorney shopping as we speak to keep his ass out of jail.

There's your 3 amigos right there... the BFF's... as dirty as dirty can be...

When you purge the gov and replace them with loyalists every time a new president is sworn in is exactly how you get despots and authoritarians.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Sessions recused himself.
Irrelevant, aside from having the power to fire Mueller, regardless as to recusing himself, he can UNrecuse himself whenever he wants.

Gunny
02-02-2018, 02:47 PM
When you purge the gov and replace them with loyalists every time a new president is sworn in is exactly how you get despots and authoritarians.When you keep leftover loyalists from the last regime, you get sh*t like THIS ...

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 02:49 PM
When you purge the gov and replace them with loyalists every time a new president is sworn in is exactly how you get despots and authoritarians.
Well wait a minute now, the FBI and the DOJ aren't supposed to be "LOYAL" to the president according to you leftists... OOOOOOooooohhh... I almost forgot... that only applies if there's a REPUBLICAN president.

I almost forgot ALL ABOUT you demtards DOUBLE STANDARD.

pete311
02-02-2018, 02:52 PM
When you keep leftover loyalists from the last regime, you get sh*t like THIS ...

There should always be checks and balances and never merely "yes men". Trey Gowdy thinks the investigation is worthwhile. Trust him.

pete311
02-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Well wait a minute now, the FBI and the DOJ aren't supposed to be "LOYAL" to the president according to you leftists... OOOOOOooooohhh... I almost forgot... that only applies if there's a REPUBLICAN president.

I almost forgot ALL ABOUT you demtards DOUBLE STANDARD.

huh? FBI and DOJ should be loyal to the american public. All held accountable. No "yes men".

jimnyc
02-02-2018, 02:55 PM

That's where I'm in agreement, and do see this as huge, and have stated this for a LONG time - that they were involved in this dossier crap and knew about it. THEY tried to influence the election - and make no mistake, that's EXACTLY what it's all about at the end of the day. Funded by the Clinton campaign & the DNC. The involvement of all of them combined surely wasn't done to give Trump a surprise birthday party. Comey wants to downplay it, although he signed off on 3 of the warrants. Recently departed McCabe signed one.

No warrant would have been sought without the dossier, so I read. Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein also signed. Interesting.

While some can be played off as normal part of the job, there's no way that this is the case in everything going on here. $160k from the DNC. The man who wrote the dossier is quoted as saying he "was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president". Then lying and/or omitting things on warrant applications.

The dems and FBI screamed about national security issues if released? Sure, my ass. They'll claim it may affect future releases - and my reply to that is - if folks in the future commit such severe abuses, I sure as hell hope things get released to the public! In this case, they simply didn't want America to see what lengths certain individuals went to protect and harm others during the campaign, IMO.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 02:55 PM
There should always be checks and balances and never merely "yes men". Trey Gowdy thinks the investigation is worthwhile. Trust him.
No.

Why do you think he's not seeking reelection?

The "investigation" is an absolute FARCE, and in the very near future, the calls for the firing of Mueller and ending this witch hunt will be VERY LOUD AND CLEAR, and they will NOT END.

Gunny
02-02-2018, 02:58 PM
There should always be checks and balances and never merely "yes men". Trey Gowdy thinks the investigation is worthwhile. Trust him.Sure he does. For the reasons I previously stated. It's not hurting Trump nor the GOP. That leaves .....?

pete311
02-02-2018, 02:59 PM
That's where I'm in agreement, and do see this as huge, and have stated this for a LONG time - that they were involved in this dossier crap and knew about it. THEY tried to influence the election - and make no mistake, that's EXACTLY what it's all about at the end of the day. Funded by the Clinton campaign & the DNC. The involvement of all of them combined surely wasn't done to give Trump a surprise birthday party. Comey wants to downplay it, although he signed off on 3 of the warrants. Recently departed McCabe signed one.

No warrant would have been sought without the dossier, so I read. Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein also signed. Interesting.

While some can be played off as normal part of the job, there's no way that this is the case in everything going on here. $160k from the DNC. The man who wrote the dossier is quoted as saying he "was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president". Then lying and/or omitting things on warrant applications.

The dems and FBI screamed about national security issues if released? Sure, my ass. They'll claim it may affect future releases - and my reply to that is - if folks in the future commit such severe abuses, I sure as hell hope things get released to the public! In this case, they simply didn't want America to see what lengths certain individuals went to protect and harm others during the campaign, IMO.

The problem here is the memo includes no supporting or original documents. Where is the full warrant? Many are pushing back saying dossier wasn't central to the warrant.

jimnyc
02-02-2018, 03:00 PM
https://twitter.com/TGowdySC/status/959495152770469888

I think the investigation may be fine - the memo has just proven the things I wrote previously. I don't think their actions change the investigation, or whether or not the things Mueller is looking into happened or not.

It sure exposes a lot of folks though, even Mueller and Rosenstein, to what extent we may never know.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 03:01 PM

The demtards were also saying that releasing the memo would cause a "constitutional crisis," well HELLO... EARTH TO DEMTARDS... in case you haven't noticed, THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE NOW, and YOU CAUSED IT.

I'm 62, and never in my life have I seen such LYING, such CORRUPTION, such LAWLESSNESS from our government, and from people that have a BADGE and a GUN can ARREST YOU and RUIN YOUR LIFE, and it's the TOP PEOPLE in this case that are CORRUPT. If that doesn't scare the living DOG SHIT otta people, then I don't know what will.

pete311
02-02-2018, 03:01 PM
I think the investigation may be fine - the memo has just proven the things I wrote previously. I don't think their actions change the investigation, or whether or not the things Mueller is looking into happened or not.

It sure exposes a lot of folks though, even Mueller and Rosenstein, to what extent we may never know.

Nothing we didn't already know

jimnyc
02-02-2018, 03:02 PM

If he DID sign off on warrants knowing that there were lies and omitting information - them I'll gladly compare with him.

Gunny

The dems and FBI screamed about national security issues if released? Sure, my ass. They'll claim it may affect future releases - and my reply to that is - if folks in the future commit such severe abuses, I sure as hell hope things get released to the public! In this case, they simply didn't want America to see what lengths certain individuals went to protect and harm others during the campaign, IMO.Speaking of investigating collusion ....

Anyone involved in obtaining the warrants needs to be investigated, and prosecuted where found guilty. As stated in the memo itself, this is a violation of trust between players in the US government and its citizens. No way should it be tolerated, nor just let go. The guilty involved need to be nailed to a cross.

pete311
The demtards were also saying that releasing the memo would cause a "constitutional crisis," well HELLO... EARTH TO DEMTARDS... in case you haven't noticed, THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE NOW, and YOU CAUSED IT.

I'm 62, and never in m life have seen such LYING, such CORRUPTION, such LAWLESSNESS from our government, and from people that have a BADGE and a GUN can ARREST YOU and RUIN YOUR LIFE, and it's the TOP PEOPLE in this case that are CORRUPT. If that doesn't scare the living DOG SHIT otta people, then I don't know what will.

I couldn't agree more, however, I know your statement was partisan.

jimnyc
02-02-2018, 03:07 PM
The problem here is the memo includes no supporting or original documents. Where is the full warrant? Many are pushing back saying dossier wasn't central to the warrant.

I'm pretty confident that if they applied for FISA warrants, that the intelligence committees have seen them. You didn't think they would actually release warrants, did you?

The dossier was a lie. The FBI knew it was a lie. They applied for warrants based on lies and omissions. The DOJ knew about the lies and were involved. The chief investigator right now signed off on 3 off those warrants, and is now doing an investigation? :rolleyes:

I don't care how much it played a part - they LIED. Do you even see a single person out there who has been named screaming about all of the LIES?

Believe what you will, Pete, you always do.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 03:07 PM
"MANY" have been LYING for a LONG TIME.

We KNOW the judge who signed the FISA warrants was NOT told of the details of the FAKE dossier, he in fact, did NOT know it was FAKE, but the people that took it to the judge DID.

If you think people can SPIN their way out of this, then you're really not very smart. There's enough facts here to hang half a dozen people with prison sentences right now, but, as we're all too aware of, people in Washington have a weird way of SKATING, even when GUILTY AS HELL.

jimnyc
02-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Nothing we didn't already know

Oh, you already knew about the lies and the warrants? Do tell!

jimnyc
02-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Andrew McCabe - in 2017 when interviewed by the House Intelligence Committe:

"FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe acknowledged to the House Intelligence Committee in December 2017 that no warrant would have been sought without the dossier"

pete311
02-02-2018, 03:22 PM
"According to Nunes’s memo, the Justice Department used this research to support an application for a warrant to conduct surveillance of Trump campaign aide Carter Page (http://time.com/5128614/carter-page-gop-memo-fisa-warrant/)without fully informing the court of the funding source or of Steele’s anti-Trump comments. Therein, purportedly, lies the scandal.As legal experts have pointed out (https://lawfareblog.com/dubious-legal-claim-behind-releasethememo), this allegation, on its own, proves exactly nothing. Informants frequently come with their own agendas and biases. This alone does not bar the government from using the material they provide. Nor is disclosure to the court required as a blanket matter. Context is critical. For example, how could the alleged bias affect the information? Are there reasons to trust the evidence despite its non-neutral source? Most important, does the evidence stand alone, or does it merely supplement other evidence?"

https://lawfareblog.com/dubious-legal-claim-behind-releasethememo
http://time.com/5131168/nunes-memo-trump-fbi-steele-dossier/

Gunny
02-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Some things I'd like to know: Steele --
He was an informant? Did he have a clearance and access for agents to discuss a classified FISA investigation with him? If he DID have clearance and access, then he is in violation of the law for discussing it with the media. If not, the agents discussing it with him are in violation of the law for discussing classified info with a person not cleared.

Strozk and his gal pal are in violation of the law for leaking classified info to the media.

The warrant was fraudulently obtained. Anyone with knowledge is in violation of the law.

All I can come up with at the moment. Let me read it a couple more times. :)

pete311
02-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Andrew McCabe - in 2017 when interviewed by the House Intelligence Committe:

"FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe acknowledged to the House Intelligence Committee in December 2017 that no warrant would have been sought without the dossier"

That may have helped fuel the page surveillance but Papadopoulos fueled the russia trump investigation.

jimnyc
02-02-2018, 03:45 PM
That may have helped fuel the page surveillance but Papadopoulos fueled the russia trump investigation.

And you said for us to listen to Gowdy, so we will, on this very point, and then yes, he goes on to state he supports the Mueller investigation, as do I.

Who fueled what doesn't negate the lies. It doesn't negate the bias - in the FBI & DOJ!! It doesn't negate the bias and then the ACTIONS of individuals in those agencies. They STILL lied to get the other warrants. Credibility goes a long way, especially when it involves the election.

The left went NUTS and still do over the notion that Trump somehow screwed with the election, or that Russia did, or the both together. Now we see efforts from our own intel agencies lying and working to help one candidate and harm another. But the left will drool and go overboard in denying it, and the faith in our government, and things that may effect the election, will no longer matter as much. :dunno:

Gowdy Shoots Down Dem Talking Points After FISA Memo Release

Congressman Trey Gowdy dismantled a talking point circulated on social media Friday by those seeking to downplay the implications of the just-released House Intelligence Committee memo.

Though the FISA memo — compiled by House Intel chair Devin Nunes — makes clear that the infamous Steele dossier was instrumental in securing FISA warrants on former Trump adviser Carter Page, the left quickly began pointing to the memo’s final section.

The memo’s conclusion fingers former Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos as the impetus for the FBI’s monitoring of Trump’s campaign, and the anti-Trump crowd argued this point washes out the rest of the memo’s implications.

Gowdy disagreed.

https://i.imgur.com/ahREOlX.png

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/trey-gowdy-fisa-memo/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 03:51 PM
I see the dem "SPIN MACHINE" is in FULL BLOWN MELT DOWN DAMAGE CONTROL MODE.

Well... for some reason... I highly doubt they're going to SPIN their way out of this one. There's just too many FACTS out there now, and if I'm not mistaken, there's a MOUNTAIN MORE just waiting to come out.

This is FAR from OVER, and FAR from EVERYTHING we'll know about it.

jimnyc
02-02-2018, 03:57 PM

Well... for some reason... I highly doubt they're going to SPIN their way out of this one. There's just too many FACTS out there now, and if I'm not mistaken, there's a MOUNTAIN MORE just waiting to come out.

No, they'll be like Pete, claim there is none of the other documents and all, as if they're going to release the actual warrants. :rolleyes:

Then they also do like Pete, which is claim it didn't start the warrant with Papadopolous, which is just a cloud and doesn't negate their other actions. Now we need to know WHO else is involved, and we KNOW it goes higher, and that's the people we'll likely never know.

pete311
02-02-2018, 04:00 PM

I knew you were Sean Hannity! ;)

pete311
02-02-2018, 04:01 PM
No, they'll be like Pete, claim there is none of the other documents and all, as if they're going to release the actual warrants. :rolleyes:

Then they also do like Pete, which is claim it didn't start the warrant with Papadopolous, which is just a cloud and doesn't negate their other actions. Now we need to know WHO else is involved, and we KNOW it goes higher, and that's the people we'll likely never know.

I'll reserve final judgement after the dem memo is released. You guys aren't afraid to release it right?

jimnyc
02-02-2018, 04:04 PM
I'll reserve final judgement after the dem memo is released. You guys aren't afraid to release it right?

Not in the slightest bit, and even more so if it brings to light anyone breaking the law. I said from the get go, and I'll repeat myself - if and when they find folks like that - Adios!! I've said that MANY MANY times now. I don't support those types of criminals just because they are right, nor condemn just because they are left. Unlike some others. :)

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 04:08 PM

Oh absolutely... the dems will fight this tooth and nail every step of the way, denying, obfuscating, destracting and yes, LYING, but I think they're still going down. They've picked a fight they can't win. They're in the wrong and the proof is there, now, but like you say, now we'll just see how far down the rabbit hole the list of names involved goes. My guess is, it goes all the way up to the kenyan.

Why was Bubba Clinton meeting with AG Lynch on the tarmac for half an hour? Oh that's right, they were talking about grandkids and pizza... pfft... :laugh:

Heads will roll. I think there'll be more leaks, NOT in favor of dems, maybe even people rolling over, people snitching to CYA, you name it, but this will drag on for months yet.

I do see Mueller going bye-bye though. There was a pretty large group calling for an end to his charade already, just imagine what that will be like now, Monday, after the release of this memo. I think Mueller is done. He DAMN sure will never touch president Trump, or get that INTERROGATION.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 04:10 PM
I'll telly you right now, RELEASE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE... GO FOR IT... because it's pure BULL SHIT.

It's DAMAGE CONTROL and we all know it.

Just do us all a favor though... MAKE SURE HITLERY DIDN'T PAY TO HAVE IT CONCOCTED.

Black Diamond
02-02-2018, 04:13 PM
I knew you were Sean Hannity! ;)
As opposed to jake crapper.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 04:17 PM
Bottom line to AAAAAALLLL of this, is that HITLERY was supposed to WIN. She screwed feel the Bern out of his chances, and she tried to screw Trump out of his, and when Trump did win, they went ahead with the "INSURANCE POLICY" that was supposed to unseat him. That's the gist of this whole thing, and it's epic corruption on a scale this nation has never seen before. This makes Watergate look like a parking ticket.

But I tell you what... it looks bad for the dems now, and if it continues to look even WORSE for the dems come oh let's say NOVEMBER, you're going to see even THEM pushing to wrap this up and GET RID OF MUELLER, if he's not ALREADY gone. They know it's a WITCH HUNT, and if president Trump and the repubs can use that and throw it on them come November, and they see it as being effective, you'll see Mueller gone like skimming scum off a Louisiana swamp.

pete311
02-02-2018, 04:54 PM
A Significant Inaccuracy In #TheMemo Calls Its Credibility Into Question
https://www.redstate.com/patterico/2018/02/02/significant-inaccuracy-thememo-calls-credibility-question/

Gunny
02-02-2018, 04:54 PM

This is FAR from OVER, and FAR from EVERYTHING we'll know about it.Yeah, but I'm going to saunter over and see what CNN is saying anyway ...:laugh2:

Now if I was to want to see some REAL meltdown, the old board ....:whistling2:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 04:58 PM
A Significant Inaccuracy In #TheMemo Calls Its Credibility Into Question
https://www.redstate.com/patterico/2018/02/02/significant-inaccuracy-thememo-calls-credibility-question/
What utter rubbish... you can SMELL the desperation.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Yeah, but I'm going to saunter over and see what CNN is saying anyway ...:laugh2:
You've got a stronger stomach than I do, bro... I wouldn't be able to keep my lunch down.

Now if I was to want to see some REAL meltdown, the old board ....:whistling2:
Yeah if you want to see Pete x10, that's the place to do it... :rolleyes:

Gunny
02-02-2018, 05:05 PM
You've got a stronger stomach than I do, bro... I wouldn't be able to keep my lunch down.

Yeah if you want to see Pete x10, that's the place to do it... :rolleyes:Sh*t .... Pete's got NOTHING on some of those quacks over there. And Pete can spell :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Sh*t .... Pete's got NOTHING on some of those quacks over there. And Pete can spell :laugh:
Well for God's sake don't tell him about it. He'll go over there and then come back here shot so full of whack job left that we won't know what to do with him... :laugh:

Gunny
02-02-2018, 05:19 PM
Well for God's sake don't tell him about it. He'll go over there and then come back here shot so full of whack job left that we won't know what to do with him... :laugh:Pete knows about that board. :)

aboutime
02-02-2018, 05:20 PM
https://www.inverse.com/article/40879-nunes-memo-pdf

Just click on the link...PDF

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Pete knows about that board. :)
Oh... well then that explains that... :laugh:

pete311
02-02-2018, 05:26 PM
What utter rubbish... you can SMELL the desperation.

It's a republican site.

aboutime
02-02-2018, 05:35 PM
It's a republican site.

So petey.....SNIFF harder!

jimnyc
02-02-2018, 05:50 PM
TOM FITTON: FISA Memo DEVASTATING Blow to Mueller Investigation – SHUT IT DOWN

Media was set ablaze after the House Intelligence Committee released their classified FISA memo on Friday morning.

The Deep State and Dems are in a panic as the world sees the FBI was weaponized to target Trump’s political campaign.

President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton immediately hit the ground running after the FISA memo was released and called out Comey, McCabe, Yates and Rosenstein for misleading the FISA court.

Fearless warrior Tom Fitton also hammered dirty cop Mueller’s Russia investigation in an explosive interview with Fox News Friday.

Tom Fitton wasted no time in attacking the Deep State and Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation after the FISA memo revealed McCabe confirmed the FISA court would never have issued a FISA warrant to spy on Trump’s camp but not for the phony, Hillary-funded dossier.

“The really devastating blow it strikes at the Mueller investigation,” Fitton began.

“When you have the Obama DOJ take their best shot with the FISA court and their best shot is a Clinton campaign document to run the narrative that there was Russian collusion, requiring surveillance of a Trump campaign official or volunteer and it turns out there was nothing else really there but for the dossier paid for by Clinton and DNC funds, then that means there is no Mueller investigation without the dossier paid for by Clinton and DNC funds so the whole thing is subject to being called off now by the Justice Department if they are brave enough,” Fitton argued.

Tom Fitton became furious as he went through bullet points outlining the corruption in the top brass of the FBI and DOJ.

When did Wray know? When and what did Mueller know? Fitton asked

Fox News played a clip of House Speaker Paul Ryan claiming the memo does not impugn the Mueller investigation or the Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein (even though the memo reveals Rosenstein mislead the FISA court). Brilliant.

Fitton unleashed on House Speaker Paul Ryan and the establishment politicians in DC protecting the Mueller investigation.

Tom Fitton called for the FISA applications to be declassified and said Judicial Watch plans on suing for the underlying records.

Shortly after Fitton’s appearance on Fox News, Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit against the DOJ for the FBI documents regarding the FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) warrant application submitted to – and responses from – the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court related to alleged collusion between Russia and Trump campaign associates (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00245)).

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/tom-fitton-fisa-memo-devastating-blow-mueller-investigation-shut-video/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 05:55 PM
It's a republican site.
No.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-02-2018, 05:56 PM
TOM FITTON: FISA Memo DEVASTATING Blow to Mueller Investigation – SHUT IT DOWN

Well, that didn't take as long as I thought it would... and he won't be alone. There was already a dozen plus congressmen and senators that had said it should be shut down also, and I look for that number to dramatically increase now, and their insistence.

And I repeat, if the dems think this is going to bode not so well for them come November, they're going to try and find a way to slither out of this and let Mueller get shut down. They'll want this entire mess to go away, ESPECIALLY if it hasn't and they get CREAMED in November, then they'll know any hopes at ALL of 2020 will be nothing but a fairy tale. There's only one thing dems like more than corruption, and that's power. They HATE to see their power taken away. It just turns them into... well... this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S87612I2eO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms

pete311
02-02-2018, 07:44 PM
Tom Fitton is a conservative activist. Big whoop. Who's flipping out now?

Gunny
02-02-2018, 08:19 PM
It's a republican site.What is?

Gunny
02-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Tom Fitton is a conservative activist. Big whoop. Who's flipping out now?One person does not every conservative make. However, in YOUR "fairness" to want ALL the facts ... this investigation is revealing that the investigation YOU are supporting is based on a ruse. The ACTUAL facts and evidence so far support THIS investigation and GO warrant further investigation.

Unlike the "other" investigation which so far has netted 2 people on unrelated charges and nothing more.

aboutime
02-02-2018, 09:19 PM
Tom Fitton is a conservative activist. Big whoop. Who's flipping out now?

As compared to you as a Liberal-Hatred activist??? Big Whoop on you! Flip out all you like.

pete311
02-03-2018, 02:11 PM
WaPo, NYT, WSJ: Steele dossier's political motivation disclosed in FISA application
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/03/politics/memo-dossier-christopher-steele-carter-page/index.html

Gunny
02-03-2018, 02:26 PM
WaPo, NYT, WSJ: Steele dossier's political motivation disclosed in FISA application
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/03/politics/memo-dossier-christopher-steele-carter-page/index.htmlLot of hot air, no facts supported by evidence. Just leftwing MSM trying to rally around the flagpole on a sinking ship. Probably won't salute as the ship goes under ...

Black Diamond
02-03-2018, 02:28 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11219&stc=1
Gunny. This may even things out in the thread.

Gunny
02-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Not a lot to even out. Looks like "crushed" to me.

Pete should have started a new thread with his link. Even though everyone's going to call BS, it IS some of the excuses the Dems are going to try and use in their "rebuttal" whenever they get around to releasing it. I'm sure from his attitude Trump is going t let them squirm however they so desire at the end of their line.

Not to be left out, Nunez says there are more violations of FISA discovered as a result of his investigation. Guess we'll see (maybe) what that's all about.

Didn't Nunez start his investigation after Mueller? "Somebody" must be slow besides being dumb.

Black Diamond
02-03-2018, 03:00 PM
Not a lot to even out. Looks like "crushed" to me.

Pete should have started a new thread with his link. Even though everyone's going to call BS, it IS some of the excuses the Dems are going to try and use in their "rebuttal" whenever they get around to releasing it. I'm sure from his attitude Trump is going t let them squirm however they so desire at the end of their line.

Not to be left out, Nunez says there are more violations of FISA discovered as a result of his investigation. Guess we'll see (maybe) what that's all about.

Didn't Nunez start his investigation after Mueller? "Somebody" must be slow besides being dumb.
Yeah they don't seem to have much to hold onto. Maybe Rachel Maddow's hair. :laugh:

aboutime
02-03-2018, 03:30 PM
http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CHUCK-SCHUMER-IS-THE-PROBLEM.jpg

http://www.nevadacan.com/Web_site_images/Diapers.bmp
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/feinschi_0.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/90/b4/ba/90b4ba8ecba119707ff81ff88e4d0600--the-west-wing-wicked-witch.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b7/d6/71/b7d6716f1dd871148291e5da00af7d85.jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/24/a0/dc/24a0dcf63434f0861e812633023a7d2c.jpg

Gunny
02-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Yeah they don't seem to have much to hold onto. Maybe Rachel Maddow's hair. :laugh:Odd thing about that ... I posted a thread yesterday or the day before about some lefty goofball getting owned by Liz Wheeler and Ann Coulter and I didn't know she was on MSNBC. I've never watched ANY of their shows. I know what that idiot Matthews looks like because people keep posting pics of him. I wouldn't know Maddow or this Kasparian idiots to run into them in my driveway. Hopefully, I'm driving at the time :)

jimnyc
02-03-2018, 05:34 PM
Democrats melt down over Nunes memo and enter the Upside Down

The Democratic Media Complex is once again suffering hysterics, pulling out its hair and screaming over the release of the House Republican report, aka “the memo.”

The memo alleges abuses by top officials of the FBI and the Justice Department in their investigation of President Donald Trump and suspected Russian collusion.

Democrats are furious and say the memo is incomplete, full of lies and half-truths, and they’re busy telling their followers not to read the memo, while heaping hate on one of the authors, House Intelligence Committee chairman U.S. Rep. Devin Nunes.

Democrats, the FBI and the Justice Department argued that the memo should not be made public, because it endangered national security. But after reading it, those claims appear to be nonsense.

Asked about the political hate coming his way, Nunes said, “It’s actually quite enjoyable. You know you’re over the target when you’re being attacked.”

Each side wants to convince Americans that they’re on the side of the angels. But if you look for angels in politics, you are apt to be driven mad.

And before the left pulls out one more strand of hair in anger, or makes one more banshee scream of outrage on cable news or in social media over “the memo,” I’d like them to at least have the decency to consider the following:

What if it came out that a Republican-funded opposition research dossier against presidential candidate Barack Obama was used to obtain a secret FISA warrant to put Obama’s aides under surveillance and take him down?

And what if the federal judge who granted the warrant wasn’t told that the partisan oppo-research was the basis of the surveillance warrant?

Or, what if senior FBI officials running the investigation of Obama had expressed loathing for the candidate and his voters?

What would the Democratic Media Complex be doing?

Rest - http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-republican-memo-kass-0204-story.html

jimnyc
02-03-2018, 05:41 PM
I don't know if each individual one is a 'bombshell' - but it sure is a list of corruption, lies & abuses.

---

16 Bombshells in the Nunes Memo the Media Do Not Want You to Know About

In its partisan zeal to protect the ongoing witch hunt against President Trump, our Nixonian media went into hyper-drive last week to ensure that the unethical and un-American behavior of President Obama’s FBI and Justice Department remained covered up from the public.

After this cynical effort failed with the release of the Nunes memo Friday, the media quickly switched tactics and is now working feverishly to muddy the waters about the horror show revealed in the memo.

To begin with, it is obvious that a hysterical talking point about declaring the release of the memo a “Constitutional Crisis” has been spread far and wide… Naturally, the “constitutional crisis” in question is not the wrongdoing committed by federal law enforcement. Instead, because we are now deep within the head of the media’s fabricated reality where wrong is right and up is down, the “constitutional crisis” is that government wrongdoing was uncovered.

One way the media are hoping to shield the federal government from accountability for its indefensible lies, cover-ups, and civil rights violations is to muddy the waters; to distract us with nonsense so that we lose focus on the sins committed by an FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) that abused its power and public trust in unprecedented ways.

Here are 16 things the media do not want you to know about the Nunes memo:

1 - The so-called Russian Dossier, the creation of Fusion GPS and former British spy Christopher Steele, is a political document — namely, opposition research, created for the Democrat National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Using what it knew was opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign, in October of 2016, the FBI and DOJ obtained a FISA 2 -warrant from the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to install a wiretap to spy on Hillary Clinton’s opponent — the Trump campaign, specifically Carter Page. This spying would last for a year.

3 - It should be noted that the FISA court was set up to stop foreign terrorists. The fact that the FBI and DOJ would use this court to not only wiretap an American but to wiretap a presidential campaign belies belief. Why Obama’s FBI and DOJ used this court as opposed to a normal court is obvious. As you will see below, a normal court probably would have denied the wiretap.

4 - Worse still, in the summer of 2016, Obama’s DOJ had already opened a counter-intelligence investigation into the Trump campaign. The fact that nothing from that months-old partisan investigation was used to obtain the Page wiretap is revealing.

5 - According to the Nunes memo, an “essential” part of the FISA wiretap application was the Steele dossier, which again is a partisan political document created for the Clinton campaign.

6 - So essential was this partisan dossier, Andrew McCabe, the disgraced former-Deputy Director of the FBI, admitted in December that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought” without the dossier.

7 - Not only did the FBI knowingly use a document from a partisan campaign to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the competing campaign, the FBI knew the dossier was mostly “salacious and unverified.” We know this because disgraced former-FBI Director James Comey told us so in June of 2017.

8 - According to the Nunes memo, “Steele told [former FBI official Bruce] Ohr, he ‘was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.'”

9 - Ohr, who was part of the FBI’s anti-Trump Russian investigation, was not only friendly with Steele, Ohr’s own wife worked with Steele at Fusion GPS doing opposition research (the dossier) against Trump for the Clinton campaign.

10 - Despite a) knowing the dossier was opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign b) knowing the dossier was “salacious and unverified” c) knowing Steele was desperate to destroy Trump d) the breathtaking conflict of interest in having an investigator’s own wife working on the dossier, the FBI still went to the FISA court to obtain permission to spy on Hillary Clinton’s opponent.

11- In order to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, all of the conflicts of interest above were withheld from the FISA court — an indefensible (and possibly illegal) lie of omission.

12 - Even worse, in order to legitimize a warrant request based on a piece of partisan opposition research they knew was “salacious and unverified,” the FBI and DOJ used a media report to bolster the findings in the phony dossier. The FBI and DOJ told the court that the media report was independent verification of the dossier. But this was not true, and, according to the Nunes memo, the FBI and DOJ knew this was not true. The truth is that the phony dossier was the source of this media report.

13 - Also hidden from the FISA court was the fact that the FBI obtained Steele as a source but had to fire him in October of 2016 when, in a bid to use his phony dossier to derail the Trump campaign, he leaked his information to the far-left Mother Jones.

14 - Although the FBI and DOJ were willing participants in pushing a “salacious and unverified” narrative against a presidential candidate (primarily through media leaks), this was all hidden from congressional investigators. To begin with, for months, while under oath, Comey said he did not know where the dossier came from — meaning from the Clinton campaign. The Wall Street Journal explains:

We also know the FBI wasn’t straight with Congress, as it hid most of these facts from investigators in a briefing on the dossier in January 2017. The FBI did not tell Congress about Mr. Steele’s connection to the Clinton campaign, and the House had to issue subpoenas for Fusion bank records to discover the truth. Nor did the FBI tell investigators that it continued receiving information from Mr. Steele and Fusion even after it had terminated him. The memo says the bureau’s intermediary was Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, whose wife, incredibly, worked for Fusion.

15 - All of this dishonesty occurred under Comey, the man our media now hold up as a living saint, a man so desperate to destroy Trump, he not only oversaw those committing the above abuses, he leaked classified information to the news media in order to see a Special Prosecutor appointed against Trump, which his pal, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, immediately did.

And finally…

16. Much of the “salacious and unverified” material in the dossier came from the Russians. In other words, those disgusting dossier lies about Trump’s personal behavior came from Russian operatives. So there is no question that it was the Clinton campaign, Democrats, Steele, the FBI, and DOJ who colluded with the Russians to rig a presidential election.

Yes, there was collusion with the Russians, and those in our government currently investigating Trump in the hopes of overturning a presidential election are the colluders.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/03/16-nunes-memo-bombshells-media-not-want-know/

LongTermGuy
02-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Democrats melt down over Nunes memo and enter the Upside Down

The Democratic Media Complex is once again suffering hysterics, pulling out its hair and screaming over the release of the House Republican report, aka “the memo.”

The memo alleges abuses by top officials of the FBI and the Justice Department in their investigation of President Donald Trump and suspected Russian collusion.

Democrats are furious and say the memo is incomplete, full of lies and half-truths, and they’re busy telling their followers not to read the memo, while heaping hate on one of the authors, House Intelligence Committee chairman U.S. Rep. Devin Nunes.

Democrats, the FBI and the Justice Department argued that the memo should not be made public, because it endangered national security. But after reading it, those claims appear to be nonsense.

Asked about the political hate coming his way, Nunes said, “It’s actually quite enjoyable. You know you’re over the target when you’re being attacked.”

Each side wants to convince Americans that they’re on the side of the angels. But if you look for angels in politics, you are apt to be driven mad.

And before the left pulls out one more strand of hair in anger, or makes one more banshee scream of outrage on cable news or in social media over “the memo,” I’d like them to at least have the decency to consider the following:

What if it came out that a Republican-funded opposition research dossier against presidential candidate Barack Obama was used to obtain a secret FISA warrant to put Obama’s aides under surveillance and take him down?

And what if the federal judge who granted the warrant wasn’t told that the partisan oppo-research was the basis of the surveillance warrant?

Or, what if senior FBI officials running the investigation of Obama had expressed loathing for the candidate and his voters?

What would the Democratic Media Complex be doing?

Rest - http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-republican-memo-kass-0204-story.html

"Nunes said, “It’s actually quite enjoyable. You know you’re over the target when you’re being attacked.”

https://radio.foxnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Devin-Nunes-700x393.jpg

Spot on!:salute:

https://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Devin-Nunes-Paul-Ryan-Ethics-Complaints.jpg

aboutime
02-03-2018, 09:14 PM
This is only the beginning of the DEM COUNTERPUNCHES. They are all somewhere, right now, trying to find more ways to make their LIES sound more Believable TO THEM, and their DIE-HARD easily-led followers who are dumber than boxes of rocks.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.washingtonexaminer.biz/web-producers/101617covermainpic.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.washingtonexaminer.biz/web-producers/101617WEBcoverstorygraphr.jpg

Black Diamond
02-03-2018, 09:19 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11220&stc=1

aboutime
02-03-2018, 09:24 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11220&stc=1

Under Donald's photo, asking for Chicken...he should have said
"HEY BARRACK, BRING THAT CHICKEN TO ME....AND ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE TOO!"