PDA

View Full Version : How Politicized The Obama Administration Had Become

jimnyc
02-03-2018, 05:31 PM
I think it would be more accurate to state 'how criminal they had become'

---

House Intel Memo Shows Just How Politicized The Obama Administration Had Become

The memo is out, and it’s bad. It shows, unequivocally, that the Federal Bureau of Investigation used political opposition research paid for by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign to get a secret court warrant to spy on a Trump campaign member.

It also shows that the FBI omitted vital information in its warrant request to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court. Namely, the FBI kept asking for warrant renewals (FISA wiretapping permission expires after 90 days) without telling the court the FBI itself had dismissed Christopher Steele, who generated the opposition research, for lying to the FBI and leaking his relationship with the agency to the press. Both are not only unethical but likely illegal.

It also shows that Steele was utterly biased, that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.” We know that because Steele admitted it to Bruce Ohr, then a senior DOJ official, whose wife was working for Fusion GPS, the firm the DNC and the Clinton campaign hired to produce the Steele dossier.

The memo reveals a lot of outrageous stuff. Everyone should read it (it’s only four pages, go read it). But the most important and shocking thing the memo shows is how utterly politicized the Justice Department and FBI had become by the end of Barack Obama’s term.

We should have seen this coming. The Obama administration politicized everything it touched, from the Internal Revenue Service to the DOJ to the National Security Council—agencies that are supposed to be above partisan politics. Under Obama, they were all put in service of nakedly political aims, often in ways that drew censure from the judiciary, and always in ways that violated the U.S. Constitution. This is something conservatives have warned for centuries is a feature, not a bug, of big government through administrative agencies. Power corrupts, remember?

Rest - http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/02/house-intel-memo-shows-just-politicized-obama-administration-become/

Gunny
02-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Should have seen it coming? I'm going to break "protocol" here and I freakin' say told you so. For 10 years. Every little thing the sleazy creep did. And not one Republican effort was made to call a halt to King Barry's onslaught against the Constitution.

Oh, and I wasn't the only one saying it. I was just my usual dog with a bone, repetitive self about it :)

Black Diamond
02-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Should have seen it coming? I'm going to break "protocol" here and I freakin' say told you so. For 10 years. Every little thing the sleazy creep did. And not one Republican effort was made to call a halt to King Barry's onslaught against the Constitution.

Oh, and I wasn't the only one saying it. I was just my usual dog with a bone, repetitive self about it :)
No one wanted to be called racist. The only people who didn't like Obama didn't like him based on skin color.

Gunny
02-03-2018, 06:28 PM
No one wanted to be called racist. The only people who didn't like Obama didn't like him based on skin color.Screw that. I've been called worst and actually been what I was called at times. The "racist" default accusation doesn't work with me.

I despised Obama as much as anyone can be despised. And I started calling his on his lies starting with his preacher he threw under the bus, to his white grandmother he threw under his bus, to Ayers ... and didn't stop until the day he was gone. He did more to erode the US Constitution that ALL the Presidents before him. Now look what we have. Sanctuary cities and a state defying Federal authority. Lower Court justices ruling against the President of the United States in favor of an unconstitutional Obama program. We're stuck with Obamacare even though it's been gutted because US citizens have it in their heads now they are entitled to healthcare. For twice the price since Obama messed with it.

Wonder how many lives were lost between the time he declared victory in Iraq and we finally just got it? Gave Iran the green light to work their nukes

Screw him. I couldn't stand to look at his Curious George face nor hear his "the Rock" voice. I knew it meant another lie was coming to support his next stupid, unamerican move.

Black Diamond
02-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Screw that. I've been called worst and actually been what I was called at times. The "racist" default accusation doesn't work with me.

I despised Obama as much as anyone can be despised. And I started calling his on his lies starting with his preacher he threw under the bus, to his white grandmother he threw under his bus, to Ayers ... and didn't stop until the day he was gone. He did more to erode the US Constitution that ALL the Presidents before him. Now look what we have. Sanctuary cities and a state defying Federal authority. Lower Court justices ruling against the President of the United States in favor of an unconstitutional Obama program. We're stuck with Obamacare even though it's been gutted because US citizens have it in their heads now they are entitled to healthcare. For twice the price since Obama messed with it.

Wonder how many lives were lost between the time he declared victory in Iraq and we finally just got it? Gave Iran the green light to work their nukes

Screw him. I couldn't stand to look at his Curious George face nor hear his "the Rock" voice. I knew it meant another lie was coming to support his next stupid, unamerican move.
'Twas the paradigm for Obama's presidency. And probably still is. He never had a controversy. Just ask Ellen degenerate.

Gunny
02-03-2018, 06:49 PM
'Twas the paradigm for Obama's presidency. And probably still is. He never had a controversy. Just ask Ellen degenerate.I'm glad all the crap's coming out in the open. Now it's just got to stick. His "legacy". The most unconstitutional, antiamerican President in this country's history. A liar and a thief and most of his programs dismantled.

Guess he can fall back on his "library" on the South Side of Chicago. The one they don't want. It's touted as supposedly going to create jobs (haven't we heard that one before?) when it's really displacing the people it's supposed to help, and they're having to pay for part of it.