PDA

View Full Version : Carter Page Touted Kremlin Contacts in 2013 Letter

pete311
02-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Carter Page Touted Kremlin Contacts in 2013 Letter
https://www.yahoo.com/news/carter-page-touted-kremlin-contacts-000518190.html

Black Diamond
02-04-2018, 12:56 AM
At what point does all this shit start going in the conspiracy theories section ?

High_Plains_Drifter
02-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Carter Page Touted Kremlin Contacts in 2013 Letter
https://www.yahoo.com/news/carter-page-touted-kremlin-contacts-000518190.html

YAHOO NEWS? You mean the SAME YAHOO NEWS that was exposed as COMPLICIT in spreading the fake dossier for the obama hold overs in the DOJ and FBI to LIE to a FISA COURT... THAT YAHOO NEWS... ??

You'll have to excuse me while I.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Elessar
02-04-2018, 09:37 AM
YAHOO NEWS? You mean the SAME YAHOO NEWS that was exposed as COMPLICIT in spreading the fake dossier for the obama hold overs in the DOJ and FBI to LIE to a FISA COURT... THAT YAHOO NEWS... ??

As I recall, Yahoo 'news' is pretty much pushed by the Huffington Post. That is not a very
honest and reputable group of junior 'journalists'.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-04-2018, 09:57 AM
As I recall, Yahoo 'news' is pretty much pushed by the Huffington Post. That is not a very
honest and reputable group of junior 'journalists'.
Yup... senior members of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA CABAL.

#FakeNews

pete311
02-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Yup... senior members of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA CABAL.

#FakeNews

Time obtained the letter. This is the basis for the initial surveillance of Carter Page.

Gunny
02-04-2018, 01:36 PM
Time obtained the letter. This is the basis for the initial surveillance of Carter Page.I don't know about all that, but your bright-as-Hell, giant blue link hurt my glasses.:slap:

Black Diamond
02-04-2018, 01:47 PM
I don't know about all that, but your bright-as-Hell, giant blue link hurt my glasses.:slap:
I know what it is. Carter Page contacted Balu. :laugh:

Gunny
02-04-2018, 01:55 PM
I know what it is. Carter Page contacted Balu. :laugh:The DP Fountain of Misinformation? :laugh:

aboutime
02-04-2018, 01:58 PM

That's literally petey's CRAP....

High_Plains......Shhhhhhhhhh......... petey boy didn't want us anti-liars to notice how he intentionally avoided telling us how YAHOO news was part of the CLINTON-OBAMA cartel who instructed COMEY to demand MULLER become Special Prosecutor.

Why did you leave that out petey?????

aboutime
02-04-2018, 02:29 PM
I forgot. With Obama, and the Clinton's...per the DNC. Double Standards ARE the Standard.

NEXT BIG QUESTION FOR ALL OF US HERE? How many of us have spoken to a Russian in the past year on DP.
Gunny reminded me about Balu. Does that mean the FBI will be calling on us???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keXx0zxTarE