PDA

View Full Version : Upholding immigration laws is like ethnic cleansing?

jimnyc
02-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Ummmmm, no. :rolleyes:

---

CNBC’s Insana: Trump’s Immigration Enforcement ‘Like a Little Ethnic Cleansing’

During a segment on MSNBC on Friday, CNBC contributor Ron Insana described President Donald Trump’s enforcement of federal immigration laws and deportation of illegal aliens as “like a little ethnic cleansing.”

Partial transcript as follows:

RON INSANA: And I hesitate to use this expression Stephanie, but it almost feels like a little ethnic cleansing is going on in the United States right now, in so far that people as people of color are in danger here and this is something that disturbs me greatly.

STEPHANIE RUHLE: Doesn’t that blow your mind that we’re even saying that?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/02/02/cnbcs-insana-trumps-immigration-enforcement-like-little-ethnic-cleansing/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-04-2018, 06:13 PM
These fuckinig DEMOCRATS will say ANYTHING. It's absolutely disgusting.

UNHINGED HYPERBOLE is putting it mild. They are just completely out of their minds.

But as the old saying goes... "you know you're over the target when you start taking fire."

Gunny
02-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Stupid from the start. Has anyone at any time stated Hispanic Americans, either legally here or through the LEGAL immigration process, or native to the US, has to go anywhere?

Has anyone stated illegal aliens are only Hispanic and only Hispanic illegals should be deported?

Are only Mexican Hispanics illegal Hispanic Aliens?

I don't think so. So much for "ethnic cleansing". Lame argument. Not even going to bother reading it. Might cost me some brain cells.

Elmer Fudd needs to go back to the drawing board.

Black Diamond
02-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Stupid from the start. Has anyone at any time stated Hispanic Americans, either legally here or through the LEGAL immigration process, or native to the US, has to go anywhere?

Has anyone stated illegal aliens are only Hispanic and only Hispanic illegals should be deported?

Are only Mexican Hispanics illegal Hispanic Aliens?

I don't think so. So much for "ethnic cleansing". Lame argument. Not even going to bother reading it. Might cost me some brain cells.

Elmer Fudd needs to go back to the drawing board.
Next they will tell us about the Area 51 crematoria.

Gunny
02-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Next they will tell us about the Area 51 crematoria.Ssshhhhh .... what they don't know ....

High_Plains_Drifter
02-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Next they will tell us about the Area 51 crematoria.
I've been to Area 51, twice, there is no crematoria.

It's just a base where they test top secret experimental and foreign country aircraft, nothing more.

And yes, @Balu (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3557), I've even SAT in a Mikoyan MiG-29. Don't think America doesn't know all about your shit.

Nellis AFB has a MIG-27 on static display inside a building, and when I sat in that I thought it looked like it was from the fucking 1940's. You Russians aircraft look like antique garbage compared to our's.

Gunny
02-04-2018, 10:37 PM
I've been to Area 51, twice, there is no crematoria.

It's just a base where they test top secret experimental and foreign country aircraft, nothing more.

And yes, @Balu (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3557), I've even SAT in a Mikoyan MiG-29. Don't think America doesn't know all about your shit.

Nellis AFB has a MIG-27 on static display inside a building, and when I sat in that I thought it looked like it was from the fucking 1940's. You Russians aircraft look like antique garbage compared to our's.Oh I don't know. Why would you suppose they had an AFB in the middle of nowhere? So your latest prototype doesn't end up on the front page of USA Today?

Just a thought.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-04-2018, 10:48 PM
Oh I don't know. Why would you suppose they had an AFB in the middle of nowhere? So your latest prototype doesn't end up on the front page of USA Today?

Just a thought.
Exactly... I saw an F-117A at Area 51 in 1980. The first ones that were ever seen by our military was October, 1983. They were kept in secret and flown at Area 51 for 14 years prior to that. When we saw that thing roll out of a hanger and taxi towards us, we thought it was a UFO... :laugh:

I saw a lot of other stuff there too, but some things I just won't repeat, even though I was sworn to silence for just 20 years, and it's been over 30.

Gunny
02-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Exactly... I saw an F-117A at Area 51 in 1980. The first ones that were ever seen by our military was October, 1983. They were kept in secret and flown at Area 51 for 14 years prior to that. When we saw that thing roll out of a hanger and taxi towards us, we thought it was a UFO... :laugh:

I saw a lot of other stuff there too, but some things I just won't repeat, even though I was sworn to silence for just 20 years, and it's been over 30.Y'know, I have no idea what has and hasn't been declassified since I retired. I just assume it's all classified. Many is the time on a message board arguing with a dimwit who was demanding proof I had to just bite the bullet and tell them to think what they liked.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Y'know, I have no idea what has and hasn't been declassified since I retired. I just assume it's all classified. Many is the time on a message board arguing with a dimwit who was demanding proof I had to just bite the bullet and tell them to think what they liked.
Yep... twice I signed my life away, twice I had retinal scans, palm prints and voice recordings taken while I was temporarily given KRYPTO clearance. I saw things... yes... things I will never talk about. They may not even be important anymore, regardless, I just won't talk about some things I saw.

My paw was in the Navy, and he used to tell my brother and I that in the Navy they'd say, "lose lips, sink ships." He's right.