PDA

View Full Version : Promises Plus

jimnyc
02-04-2018, 05:01 PM
I've thoroughly enjoyed his first year, obviously. I also am surprised at how quickly he fulfilled so many of his promises, and also IMO, many other good things at the same time. And the bonus I see, is sending so many Dems and their supporters to levels of drooling never seen before. :)

---

Trump Says He Fulfilled More Promises Than He Promised - ‘I Call It Promises Plus’

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump, speaking at a GOP congressional retreat Thursday, said his administration with the help of the Republican-led Congress has fulfilled “one promise after another’”- so many more promises than he promised that he calls it “promises plus.”

“For the last 12 months, I have kept one promise after another, and we’re just getting started. So often I'll see -- and I must say, six, seven months ago, they were saying, he didn't fulfill his promise on this or that. I said, I've only been here for four months,” the president said.

“You know, other people were there for eight years, and they would finally get something passed. I was there four months -- you know this, Paul -- and they were saying, ‘He didn't fulfill a promise,’” Trump said. “But now we've fulfilled far more promises than we promised, and they're having a hard time with that. We have seriously fulfilled promises. I call it ‘promises plus.’”

Trump said he would not rest until he has delivered for the citizens “so many different things - immigration, the strong military.” He said they’ve “done an awfully good job of protecting our Second Amendment.”

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/trump-says-he-fulfilled-more-promises-he-promised-i-call-it-promises-plus

High_Plains_Drifter
02-04-2018, 05:41 PM
So president Trump can say some off the wall stuff, which I see as him really getting under control. He was new to the swamp in Washington, but that guy is a smart man and a real quick learner. He's looking more presidential every day, and I think he'll go down as one of the best presidents in American history.

The kenyan had this nation FUBAR, and president Trump has turned it around with lightening speed. I give him major props for that, and he's only getting started. One thing is abundantly clear, president Trump loves America.

I hope I never see another demtard president for as long as I live, and if Trump gets the voting straightened out where voter ID proving you are a legal American citizen is a federal law, I probably won't.